Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shikai Training [Private] Left_bar_bleue1570/100Shikai Training [Private] Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Shikai Training [Private] Empty Shikai Training [Private]

Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:27 pm
The day had slowly moved into the afternoon. It was bright and slightly warm, but a cool breeze eased the heat. Wearing the normal student apparel, she made her way through the Seireitei, watching everything and everyone with an innocent curiosity as she passed them by. Finally, she came to the training hall that she was told to meet. She went inside and looked around at the open space with a smile. It was much bigger than the one she had previously trained in at Shino Academy. Noticing that he was not here, she took a seat right where she stood and waited for him.

Reaching to her back and pulling her Zanpakutō off, she set it in her lap and stared hopelessly down at it. How was she going to do this? She had been trying for so long, but failed miserably. That is why she decided it was time to ask for help. At first she did not know who she was to ask until she some how found her way to a Captain. She thinks the memory funny and embarrassing since she so desperately asked for his help, but she needed it.

"Captain Luesen..." she thought to herself with a small smile, "I hope I don't irritate him with my lack of experience... Oh gosh... Was I crazy to have asked a Captain? How hard is this training going to be?!" Her worries were obvious and well placed. She didn't have much experience at all, so to ask a Captain to train her was probably insane. Calming herself down by taking a deep breath and slowly releasing it, her train of thought completely switched. Her worry was pushed back and her doubts were erased. A look of determination came onto her face and she smiled with a bit of intensity in her eyes.

"I will do fine... And if not, I'll push myself even harder. This... is going to be very fun...." She thought as she relaxed and waited for him to arrive.
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shikai Training [Private] Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Shikai Training [Private] Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Shikai Training [Private] Empty Re: Shikai Training [Private]

Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:03 pm

THE CRIMSON ELEMENTAL
AGAINST ALL REASON
0-4+

MEANING OF KARMA

Kinoen yawned, stretching as he walked out of his room. It was about time to meet up with the woman from this morning.. He chuckled to himself. He almost couldn't believe it. As far as the Gotei Thirteen was concerned, seventh division was definitely not one of the more important places one could be. Many praised second division for its importance to the stealth force, fifth for its commitment and experience in Kidō, fourth for its vigorous healing, even eighth for being a force of reservation in case war came around and there weren't enough soldiers on the front lines, even twelfth division, despite its insane captain, was praised for its science specialization.

However, very few, if any at all, flocked to seventh division. It wasn't one of the more popular, nor was it one of the more "important", in a traditional sense. In fact, most of the people who were transferred there didn't do so intentionally, and were put there because their former captains really had nowhere else to put them. It was more a matter of "we need you doing busy work, so here you are", than anything else.

However, a few people actually chose seventh division. A few ended up there because they wanted to be there, not because they were put there. One of these rare cases was a bit of an odd duck for the squad. Why? Because, his former position was in the stealth force itself, one of the foremost experts on close-range assassination. The man really had no place here, so why WAS he here? Well, the answer to that was quite simple. For starters, he had a family to think about at this point, so assassination was not the safest job choice. Not only would it be a hindrance on the safety of himself, it could also jeopardize his family's security if his identity were to be discovered on the job.

Beyond that, it was just too much of a hassle trying to keep up with the hustle and bustle of always being on the job, 24/7, unable to leave the walls if someone so much as sneezes, lest you risk the security of the stealth force. He got so sick of it after such a short time, it was rediculous. So, for those two reasons, he transfered out, becoming lieutenant of seventh division upon his own volition and the captain's reccomendation. When the captain stepped down, the man stepped up, taking the captain's seat and the squad, which he viewed more as his family than his division. He behaved more as a father figure than a captain, aiding with whatever necessary, never really seeing action or missions outside of seireitei. Apart from the odd spar to keep from getting rusty, fighting was sparce for the captain, but it was all the same, he couldn't afford to fight every idiot with something to prove who came along looking for a position to rob.

Currently, this same man was the one who couldn't believe he had been chosen for the task of aiding a young recruit in their training. Honestly, out of all captains to help you attain shikai, why pick seventh? Kinoen couldn't help but chuckle to himself when he thought of this. She had certainly been eager for this training. Kinoen hadn't seen that much desperation on a face since his daughter had begged for him to take her on his next mission. However, THIS request, he could grant. So, the red-haired captain made his way into the training hall in his division, a kind smile on his face as he walked in, his Haori draped over his shoulders, more a cape than anything as his arms were crossed in front of him, not being in the sleeves of the haori as it were. He looked around, his amber eyes finding the woman as he walked to her, extending a hand from under his haori to shake in greeting. "Ah, I see you made it here before me. Good afternoon. I trust you're prepared to begin?" His voice was warm, full of the rich and genuine affection for people that made him such a good father figure as he spoke. Now he was here, it was up to the woman what exactly would occur.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shikai Training [Private] Left_bar_bleue1570/100Shikai Training [Private] Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:43 pm
Her right hand tightened about the hilt of her Zanpakutō. Her eyes narrowed slightly. She wanted nothing more than to get stronger, and was going to fight to do so. He had not arrived just yet, so she was doing her best to think of ways she could communicate with him. She was becoming nervous, feeling the eagerness boil at the pit of her stomach. Just pointing at her Zanpakutō was not going to work, and she didn't know whether anyone had explained her situation to him. Her inability to speak in normal conditions would no doubt hinder their ability to train correctly. "I must calm myself..." she thought and closed her eyes to concentrate. Pushing herself into a half-meditative state, she lowered her head and began to relax.

Soon she felt herself slipping into a calm mental state and her breathing became rather lax. A voice spoke out. It reminded her of someone she once knew. "Lira..." was the first thought that came to mind, but she just smiled at it. She knew that it wasn't true. "I see... he must have arrived. Captain Luesen..." She had yet to speak aloud, but she felt that she was able to now. Pushing herself to her feet, she turned her head to face the man that she had asked so desperately to train her. She placed her Zanpakutō back onto her back, being held up by a strap that came from her right shoulder, down to under her left rib cage.

"Hello... Captain Luesen." she said in a whisper, not wanting her voice to effect him if she was wrong. For the first time since she had joined Shino Academy she used her voice and spoken out. She thought she had it under control, but seeing his reaction would confirm it. If he felt even the slightest tinge in his spiritual pressure, his vision would blur for a moment, along with an acute loss of balance. It would be almost as if he had gotten light-headed. She reached out and took his hand with a soft smile and accepted the kind greeting that he had given.

"I..." she took in a quick breath to keep her nerves calm and her spiritual pressure under control, "I want to thank you... for agreeing to train with me. I am not sure on where we should start, but I would really like to train for my Shikai, if you don't mind." She kept watching him closely to see any change in his behavior. It had been a long while since she had spoken in complete sentences. Even though she spoke as quietly as she could without forcing him to strain himself to hear her, she was still wary of losing control of such an ability. She also knew that the moment they started training, she would not be able to continue speaking because of the concentration, excitement, and focus of battle. All of her thoughts and actions would then be put into training, not communication.
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shikai Training [Private] Left_bar_bleue134700/60000Shikai Training [Private] Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:20 pm

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

Shikai Training [Private] Image
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum