Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The end and beginning of a long journey-- I want to learn Kidō ! Left_bar_bleue59000/99999The end and beginning of a long journey-- I want to learn Kidō ! Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

The end and beginning of a long journey-- I want to learn Kidō ! Empty Re: The end and beginning of a long journey-- I want to learn Kidō !

Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:26 pm

I am here

deal with it

Kukaku

Kukaku shiba the notorious Kidō expert some did know her as this. But at the moment the Kidō practitioner had been in the shower freshening up from one of her mornnig or daily if you will work outs. Since she had to keep fresh she was suprisingly enough a wonam after all. As shocking as something like that was even noticably conceivable at her being a women. But she was in a good mood today for the most part. Humming in tune while her hands had been lathering up her body From this area she had heard the fucking door knock so she just yelled.

"COME THE FUCK IN WHO EVER YOU ARE. TOUCH ANYTHING I KEEL YOU "

Simple where the words but at the moment she relaxed. having begun to massage her way down her body and what not. To get the soap residue off. while relaxing her mind had wandered some. But more then not she was enjoying herself quite thoroughly. The melting and heavenly warm water spraying against her back being almost a unrivaled pleasure to her. but at the moment someone had come. And usually when people did this. .. Well some times, it was for some reason but this really was just from the dealings she'd had over the years. Being for this exact reason she had looked out of the fogged up shower glass before reaching and gripping a fresh white linen towel And then wrapped it firmly around herself. For the most part it was comfortable and snug on her breasts and rode up showing alot of her ass. But what could a girl do?..

Now making her way out. to see who ever the hell was there and what they wanted. .

Bow before me!

The end and beginning of a long journey-- I want to learn Kidō ! LzZCuy7
The end and beginning of a long journey-- I want to learn Kidō ! BtXe12b

Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The end and beginning of a long journey-- I want to learn Kidō ! Left_bar_bleue59000/99999The end and beginning of a long journey-- I want to learn Kidō ! Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

The end and beginning of a long journey-- I want to learn Kidō ! Empty Re: The end and beginning of a long journey-- I want to learn Kidō !

Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:53 pm

I am here

deal with it

Kukaku

"Ohh you want to learn Kidō now do you? Well hon why should i teach you shit in the first place?.. Think of a good answer now, think really hard and then answer then once i get back i want to hear it ok?"

Kukaku had said this rather with a discerning air of amusement, For this was not the first time someone wanted her help with something Kidō related.Ichigo had been one of her more prominent visitors, but Oh ichigo how that knuckle headed dip shit had grown on her over the years. This runt reminded her oddly enough somewhat or rather slightly at least like the moronic pain in her ass when she first met him;As to say this man or .. kid who ever the fuck could tell with younge people now adays eh? Well ok as it was she wasn't really going to outright deny him yet, but still there was a issue of her having standards after fucking all. So she had done something rather simple to see if this visitor was just being a bitch. Or was truthfully wanting to learn some fucking shit which could be worth while after all.

His answer was not her problem, since she was not actually looking for the answer itself. But was seeing how this upstart would respond under pressure. Because heaven forbid, this person failed under pressure when she was actually teaching him something that could have some serious consequences. All of this was part of the standards she had set up for herself since the little orange haired brat had almost got himself blown up afew hundred years before. Funny yes, but some things you just never really fucking forgot what so ever. Ah well, anyways hopefully this upstart figured out that she was giving him a test. If not well, she could show him another test.. Well in meaning, The rear end of her boot up his ass like a probe. Not the most pleasant mental picture, but who was to say she was the kind of girl to deal with things in a pleasant visual manner aye?

So now kukaku had said those words, and thats all she said. But he did seem to have followed her bark of "Do not touch anything".. So maybe this little turd with a afro which was bigger then her boobs. Which was a acomplishment by themselves, would actually get the memo and reply or respond rather apropreitly. As there was more then being able to talk the talk if you will; You had to walk the fucking walk aswell. Or what the fuck was detication for in the first place? So this is one of the other few reasons As she had turned the knob, or well being she still was old fashioned, she pulled the sliding door open and walked into the confines of her room. Before with a quick gentle step she had Began to change, discarding the towel into a linen basket. And then shrugging on her usual attire. Man was it anoying to dress with only one arm, but ah the fuck well she was used to it. But now she paused for a second purposfuly. To give the little meat head some time to think their answer out.

One missipi .. two missipi.. and go..

Now she began to walk to the door.
Lets hope he had a good answer for her or .. Boot to the fucking ass hon! .

Bow before me!

Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:44 pm

I am here

deal with it

Kukaku

.. "Well you seem to be honest,But hon realise the second you fuck up is the second i decide to give you the boot. I dont deal with people if they wont pay attention and work hard."

Kukaku had said, rather bluntly for the most part;As this kid had wanted to learn Kidō. And to boot from what she had gathered he seemed pretty sincere about what he was saying and doing. So in a sense he seemed like, he was someone who might be fun teaching; hopefully this didn't mean having to pummel someone into a pulp though lol. While though she had seemed reluctant at first to come to the decision, by no means did she over look anything or discredit the person in any way shape or actual form; they seemed to have came a long way to learn about Kidō, so i guess thats what they would do. At this point really, kukaku had accepted the decision she was about to say to the young upstart. how he took it however, was his problem entirely because kukaku was not gonna help him, but would teach him Kidō. So taking a deep long breath from her lungs she had now pausing a second began to speak.

"ok hon look i will teach you, but do not make me regret this or i will step on you, and then beat you to a bloody pulp caprende? "

Kukaku had now said, in a straight forward clear cut and open manner; Allowing the kid to know while she was being truthful, she was also not going to back down from the warning she gave him. Hopefully the kid would take it, and try his best to make good with what learning he was going to get; If not well, he would be in for a rough time with her. Either way his reaction in her opinion would be interesting to see.. So now striding over to the only chair which indeed was for the clan head. Pausing for a second, and bending her knee's in a graceful manner, had sat down. and then waited.

Bow before me!

Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:07 pm
what she said was short sweet and to the point. She was not one which wasted time, so naturally she spoke in a choppy mannerism to save as much time as she possibly could. Even though she was technically not going to age anymore, it still was a nuisance to waste any more time then was absolutely neccisary. there for all she said was one simple sentance, short and sweet but to the point all the same.

"..We start tommorow, pack your bags, get your things; and come back here by 6:00 am, ill be waiting here so dont make me wait on you."

After she had said what she wanted to say, she had pushed him out of the dojo, and then sat down on her chair, and took a puff from her pipe. Boy, this would be interesting.. it was always interesting.. to see how they would fare.

Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The end and beginning of a long journey-- I want to learn Kidō ! Left_bar_bleue60/100The end and beginning of a long journey-- I want to learn Kidō ! Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:06 pm

2013 Rebuild: Old Threads
Threads of Members that have left are to be re-archived to the Old Thread Board.

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The end and beginning of a long journey-- I want to learn Kidō ! Left_bar_bleue134700/60000The end and beginning of a long journey-- I want to learn Kidō ! Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:14 pm

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

The end and beginning of a long journey-- I want to learn Kidō ! Image
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum