Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
THERE IS A ARROW IN MY KNEE? AURO VS GIFT CHALLENGE THREAD  Left_bar_bleue59000/99999THERE IS A ARROW IN MY KNEE? AURO VS GIFT CHALLENGE THREAD  Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

THERE IS A ARROW IN MY KNEE? AURO VS GIFT CHALLENGE THREAD  Empty THERE IS A ARROW IN MY KNEE? AURO VS GIFT CHALLENGE THREAD

Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:50 am
In kakura forest the demon which was known as auro, had been found in its true form. For the most part it kept to its demonic true form. this monster of blades and metal seemed to gleam and pulsate under the odd light. Getting ready to be free once more. The one thing which was confusing about him was the fact he exuded no power, not a drop it was almost as if he had none what so ever. But people knew better of this after they faced him. But right now there seemed to be nothing known in the vicinity Sadly enough the being had began to slow to a stop looking for something which obviously was not there to do.

"Nothing here.. in these sands again.. Oh well i guess its time to make a scene..".

Auro had seemed to rather not say but still his voice pulsated outwards while a crackle had enveloped him for a second, his left hand which had seemed to humm, had begun to move, in almost inhuman speeds. Breaking the sound barrier. but the speed of this swing, coupled with the force had caused gale force walls of wind to whip up from the speed alone,. Nothing else just pure speed. This had whipped out ripping up chunks of the ground plus it had simply now sped up as the male had swung his hand over his head building up speed. as the winds seemed to arc skywards. pulling clouds towards the destination before then after kicking up his huge form having gone air born, before the force which sent him down, had allowed him to bring his hand around. or rather his blade around which now smashed into the ground. the force plus the wind generated launching outwards exploding the ground with a earth rattling thunderous boom almost. But not quite. This would have caused the ground to ripple outwards. pushing out to form a small 150 by 150 foot 20 foot deep crater which the 12foot being now stood in.. waiting to see what would come from the disturbance he whipped up.

As consequence of this action the vicinity of karakura plus the forest had received a magnitude 3 earthquake. As tree's where thrown in dissaray from the wind. which would have alerted anyone to this particular incident

THERE IS A ARROW IN MY KNEE? AURO VS GIFT CHALLENGE THREAD  LzZCuy7
THERE IS A ARROW IN MY KNEE? AURO VS GIFT CHALLENGE THREAD  BtXe12b
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
THERE IS A ARROW IN MY KNEE? AURO VS GIFT CHALLENGE THREAD  Left_bar_bleue20650/20000THERE IS A ARROW IN MY KNEE? AURO VS GIFT CHALLENGE THREAD  Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

THERE IS A ARROW IN MY KNEE? AURO VS GIFT CHALLENGE THREAD  Empty Re: THERE IS A ARROW IN MY KNEE? AURO VS GIFT CHALLENGE THREAD

Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:58 am

"I'm straight as an arrow!"

SHOT THROUGH THE HEART!

Now.

The man simply thought as his grip on the pistol-like gun in his hand pulled down, pulling on the trigger as he launched an arrow, directly aiming for the.. thing's face. What in the hell is that, and what's it doing in a forest? Gift wondered, blinking to himself as the arrow that he had just fired from his gun shot right for his opponent, aimed right at their chest. I've never seen something like this before; it's not natural, it can't be right...

So I'll have to get rid of it.
He decided, swallowing as he pulled down on the trigger once more. Gift was a man of good taste; that being said, he loved being out in the woods more than anything and to him it felt like this... thing... was violating the forest that he held so dear to himself. The forest had always been there for him whenever he needed it. However, that wasn't the thing to focus on as from his gun fired roughly 200 more arrows, all at once as to not make a stream that would lead back to Gift, firing directly for the thing. Gift himself wasn't noticeable to the eye; he had blended himself in too well with the environment, and as the arrows fired he fell off the tree branch, gripping it and loosely swinging over to another one, still unable to be seen due to his great abilities at blending in with the nature around him as he relocated, his eyes watching to see what effect the arrows would have on his opponent...

"Don't let the poison get too deep now!"

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
THERE IS A ARROW IN MY KNEE? AURO VS GIFT CHALLENGE THREAD  Left_bar_bleue59000/99999THERE IS A ARROW IN MY KNEE? AURO VS GIFT CHALLENGE THREAD  Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

THERE IS A ARROW IN MY KNEE? AURO VS GIFT CHALLENGE THREAD  Empty Re: THERE IS A ARROW IN MY KNEE? AURO VS GIFT CHALLENGE THREAD

Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:05 am
... Now, as He had finished his little display he had rather sensed a slight influx of reishi to his right. Not much but it was definitivly there, But what it was really was unknown at this point.. All he knew was afew seconds later. he felt a huge boom from his Demon seals as they sparked something screeching against them as they had seemed to hit a invisible wall almost. Though they where not shot back, they kept on moving vibrating insainly from the force they where going. Inching closer maybe, but to the point that they probably would have gotten through if he had not done what he did next. But some of them had now slammed sparking more. which is what caused him to act before his demon seals had been breached. three though slipped past and screeched acrost his hide before he moved. though they just bounced off it was still anoying.

His arm had slid around clipping the ground full force. which had caused a boom as rock and ground had been forced up in a kind of tsunami like wave. this had colided with the arrows sending them askew. while next the rocks kept moving the ground being torn up smashing into the side of the forest uprooting a good amount of tree's. While now simply Auro had begun to think.."mm.. someones obviously here but where the fuck could they be.."..

Well for now what he did was waited.. thinking of where or what this unknown assailant could be.. For now this was the sensible thing to do.. But the thing that bothered him was how many and numberous the arrows had been.. this ment that something or someone.. was either very strong.. or very good at what they did.. But for now he waited.. To see where the hell the next strike would come from..

"Come out come out.. where ever you are.. Im not one thats good at playing games..

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
THERE IS A ARROW IN MY KNEE? AURO VS GIFT CHALLENGE THREAD  Left_bar_bleue20650/20000THERE IS A ARROW IN MY KNEE? AURO VS GIFT CHALLENGE THREAD  Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:55 am

SHOT THROUGH THE HEART!

Tsk.

The Quincy thought to himself, his back on a tree as he looked behind it as his opponent, his eyes narrowing behind his dirty-blonde hair as he heard his opponents calls. However, as it was, Gift merely cupped his free hand over his mouth, as he threw his voice over to the other side of the woods as a pro would... after all, in a forest, Gift truly was a pro.

"Oi! Like hell I'm coming out! I don't trust anything you say, vile beast who doesn't belong in these woods! Leave now, or else I'll hunt you down, and you'll never so much as see it coming!" Gift announced from where he threw his voice; in reality, it made it sound like his voice was coming from everywhere at once. His voice was young-sounding, and not exactly unpleasant to the ear.

Gift shot out from his spot, firing a single arrow through the air, as it pierced a vine above the thing's head. There was a large chance that the man would focus on the arrow instead of where it came from; after all, until the very last moment, it seemed as if it was headed for Auro's face. Instead, as it struck the vine, Gift's master plan came into action. Let's see just what these defenses he has are, shall we...?

He thought to himself as the pierced vine slid down... and slid each and every one of the reishi traps that Gift had crafted to be pulled. He had been setting up these traps ever since he had first saw the beast; having passed right over its head to place the final vine. As it was, 50 traps of 10 arrows each, all around the man, fired out as they shot their load at the thing in the clearing, each and every one a Quincy arrow that was intending to pierce him, the arrows coming from every side...

As long as he can't find me, I'll be safe. But to do that, I'll need to find some way to prevent him from seeking me out... but what...? The Quincy wondered, as he changed trees once again, his green cloak blending him right in with the foliage as he traveled...

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:10 am
.. Tch.. This is a stupid thing to behold..

As a arrow, rather a lone one had flew out towards auro's head he had found himself rather to ignore it as the fact to him was simple: Its just a single arrow there for my wards should block the bloody thing. .. But right now.. im getting tired of this game already.. Time to disrupt this.. loony's antics before i actually, and truely get hindered by this. While though this was going on in the feild of his vision he caught the sight of the arrows which where pelting him from all sides.. Simply right now this was anoying yes.. But he guessed it was time to let the other know, that he was'nt only something on the ground. So as a humm and bang occured, a pair of wings streached outwards each of the feathers being sharper then daggers. What did he do though?.. He brought the wings around in a huge beat, using his amazing strength to pump as much force in it as he could without absorbing any, of his energy albiet.

It was as you expect, rather devastating in its results. While the wing beats had launched outwards the wind which was scarred by the angled feathers, had caused razor like wind currents to explode outwards in every direction around him. These though, would have been traveling at 100mph speeds, and when the blades ruptured into the arrows. it would have caused them to either be jettisoned back, or simply ripped to shreds. though two of them had smashed into the wards on the wings screeching off into odd directions. Not to mention though, as the wind shot outwards it sliced through tree's and ripped them apart in a good 300ft around him. But now the one thing he had figured by the unknown assailants voice was simple. To find him, he would have to destroy all the fucking places he could hide. Then come after him, but this would require him to actually consume some energy.. So this is what he did.

As now the reactor within him kicked into gear, A Small chunk of energy had become diffused and absorbed rippling through his veins while his arm had raised up. All this new strength which was diffused into his power seemed to pulse into him like a adrenaline surge. Now though, Auro brought his hand down well blade edge down and thought;.. Let this moron deal with this .. explosion..... .
Then it made contact, the rough force of the attack causing a earthquake though not a oh fuck one but a decent one none the less. To shoot through the half mile or more radius of the forest, only to then absorb abit more energy as it had ripped into the ground, causing the ground in a nearby good 600ft or more squared of the forest to begin to buck and shake. Before then the ground as he had brought his arm around in a circle, had then exploded out like a pinwheel of rocks which had smashed into tree's splintering them and hopefully catching who ever it was.

Let then deal with this, i hope they know either they come out.. or i come in the fuck after them. Either way.. This seems like it will be more fun then i expected..

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:59 am

SHOT THROUGH THE HEART!

Gift's eyes widened as he held up his left pointer finger in front of his body, closing his eyes as his opponent began using their wings. Gift activated the ring on his finger, Wall, as a barrier appeared around his body, and as the winds licked all around the barrier, trying to break it but never hitting in the same spot enough, he was able to remain suspended in the air, slowly opening his eyes as the dust cleared around him.

He looked and saw the man now back on the ground... and about to hit the ground again. Gift's eyes widened as he turned around, activating his Hirenkyaku, running away as fast as his impressive speed could, as he felt the xplosion licking at his heels, throwing him away from where he was in the air down to the ground.

He struggled, reaching out an arm as he stood back up, turning his head around as he saw the man in the distance. All around them, the beautiful forest had been reduced to dust, and if the man had been able to see Gift's eyes...

He would have been truly, truly scared. Gift's right pointer finger reached up, shaking in anger as he drew a single ring around his eye. Why...? Why...? WHY...?

"WHY?" He cried out loudly, directly at the man across the field from him, as a green ring shined over his right eye, as Gift reached both hands up to his ears, tapping the small gemstones that were on the earrings that he wore. The gems, three of them, two on the left and one on the right, all began glowing as suddenly they shot out, transforming as they reached Gift's hands.

Each one turned into a gun, much like the one that Gift had already in his right hand. However, he had not one, but two guns in each hand; they were connnected by their clips, and there were triggers on each of Gift's pointer and pinky fingers. There was a barrel on either side of his hands as well, and his face was a look of pure rage as he stared at the man.

And then was staring at him from directly behind him as well. The Gift that was 600 feet away was still there, looking at Auro in rage, but there was another Gift, five feet directly behind the demon, most likely undetected, as Gift pointed all four barrels at his opponent's back. He would not miss. He had used his Hirenkyaku Doppelgangers; simple enough from where he had been before. However, the sheer speed of Gift was his strongest trait; and would ultimately what would help him attempt to bring Auro down.

"DIE!"

Gift cried out, losing all pretense of being hidden as the bands on his wrists glowed, shooting out energy that formed Seele Schnider over each of the cross-bow like strings at the end of each of the guns. Gift pulled the trigger, feeling as he infused the guns with Gute Hydrogen Cyanide as well, releasing an onslaught on his opponent as the Seele Schnider were the first to attempt to hit, rotating at an extremely high speed adn vibrating as they attempted to rip his opponent's reishi and energy apart.

This onslaught was followed by thirty arrows of Gute Hydrogen Cyanide; for each one of these that hit, Auro would feel his nervous system begin dulling, and each arrow had a .5% chance of causing konzo, which would leave Auro paralyzed for five posts. In addition to these, his guns also fired out a burst of 11,930 more arrows, all aimed right for Gift's opponent, moving at blazing fast speeds as his eyes remained alive with rage, and he put down his guns, not even panting as he waited to see his opponent...

Or what was left of them..

- Buddha
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:15 pm
.. Tch.. He was hoping to avoid this but, he had no choice now.

Now while the reactor kicked in and consumed half his remaining energy. which left him now at lets see.. Half full, but while this went, his body began to give off steam, This steam had caused the ground neary by to melt as his sheild flared out aswell like a insane tsunami. Which was becoming unleashed. As aswell his body seemed to begin to disfigure and blurr from the pure amount of energy. His gems , which had flared had began to glow blindingly bright This WAS WHAT HE HAD BEEN WAITING FOR. someone to give him the elation the warring feeling which was within his body at the exact moment. Now HE lost all his intentions of holding back. His Reactor releasing the energy stored in it which had been 1/4th from some other time of premade energy. Now though this all amassed the air litterally had Hissed rippling outward. While his hand had brought itself up. The blade vibrating Insainly. While the heat was so intense everything within 200ft was bathed in over 200 degree's of raw heat. NOW.. as the energy had shot into his armored blade. His arm seemed to vanish going purely super sonic. While His whole arm seemed to become a single line, a thunderou boom which bathed the nearby quarter mile in a huge 130mph wind from this boom alone.

"PLAY TIME IS OVER PUNK, LETS SEE WHAT YOU GOT!"

Now, the blade which had seemed to become a wall of pure distruction had Colided with the ground, as the following 3 miles was covered not with the blast but a magnitude 6 earthquake. While the blade itself, had seemed to Dig down over 1000feet into the bedrock causing a volcanic eruption as lava Ripped outwards, the surrounding landscape for around half a mile, becoming a mass with just blasted up into the air, Before Rippling outwards in a wave, everything even the scheel snider becoming Knocked asunder from the rocks. as The air roared with a eardrum shattering Boom, the sky becoming covered in volcanic debri, as in the fist 1/4th a mile was a volcanic lake which in the middle on a circular rock was Him standing. The air and the sky buzzing with the left over power.

Everything looked like a nuclear bomb went off, As now tree's for miles which where there had been hit or evicerated by the wind current. In the inside mile the tree's where scorched from the blast itself the searing hot winds starting a raging forest fire which exploded outwards. And kept going. Really the surrounded 3 miles was affected but in actuality the attack only decimated a half mile and took half his power.. Now.. As every arrow had seemed to be just incinerated from a solid wall of lava which had been forced up, Then the 200ft tall lava tsunami had exploded out landing on everything. While his wings had surounded himself incase any got through before unfoulding after.. To see if His plaything was still standing..

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:41 pm

SHOT THROUGH THE HEART!

Gift watched as the man hit the ground, his eyes still alight with rage as he vanished once more, reappearing just below cloud level as his ringed eye zoomed in on his opponent, watching as he absolutely DECIMATED the area around him... and resulted in Gift's anger merely rising, along with his body. He had vanished in a flash; the only part of his body that had been harmed by the heat was his now melted shoe, as he kicked it off of his right foot.

However, the man had not dodged. The Seele Scheider ripped through his wings in about a second, piercing directly into his knee, oddly enough, as twelve thousand arrows went right behind it, repeatedly slamming into that leg and hitting it over and over as the poison entered his foe's body. In addition, his leg was completely gone; from that leg to half of his waist, he had lost his body. And due to the nature of the Quincy arrows...

They wouldn't be coming back any time soon. The Seele carved the path for the arrows; however, there were also stray ones that deflected off of the rest of Auro's body as well, as the heat around them began effecting them. As it was, all the energy that the Seele had ripped apart with their revolutions shot up to Gift, as he felt his guns charging up, and pointed them all at the ground...

And released his onslaught. And when I saw onslaught... the very ground for two hundred feet around the single man became a box canyon. This was resulted just from Gift going for the full-on attack; he was using all the energy that had been gained from the breaking of his foe's reishi in this attack, as the sheer number of the arrows, sent out at 12,000 per second, slammed into the ground all around his opponent, and for thirty seconds straight, Gift utilized his tools. He didn't bother with Seele Schnider; he merely ripped away at the ground and the heat, as the volcano and heat were dispersed as the arrows shot through them, mixing them up and dispersing them all around, or mixing them all up around Auro.

After all, thanks to his eye, he could look right at his opponent; and focus ALL of his arrows right there. The stray arrows were what caused the rest of the devastation, and by the end of it... Gift was panting immensely, although now he was nearly certain...

That the man wouldn't be able to keep fighting...

- Buddha
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:32 pm
hmm

|He had looked down, to see the disfiguration in his knee or via the loss of such a thing which had been a pain.. Only thing which kept him up was his wings at this point. But for the most part. this was actually kind of funny, Since he had been suprised before and now he found it just truely hilarious that something had killed his leg..

Now simply put he began to move forward. hopping but aswell using his wings which where torn, but for the most part. they beated up and down keeping his form moving as he hopped. seemingly watching a trail of blood go behind him, but now as he laughed for the most part enjoying this. As the wings seemed to drip blood aswell the holes being perminant but the fun of this being something which never would go away..

"HEH THIS WAS FUN.. "..

But now as he used energy he kicked off his wings spreading , as a boom occured he went into the air, His weight bringing his speed to where he was a blurr. Grinning while he had began to watch arrows as he flew around. But as he did. He brought his good arm around, swinging and slicing sending gust like blade waves from the raw pressure untill around 400 surrounded him from all sides now closing down on gift. While he now taking a mighty beat had launched up higher into the sky going up and up Taking another flap speeding him up more. Before he had turned down from the stratosphere. His body now having become a streak breaking the sound barrier. While simply he was weaking and dodging. Arrows sliding around him like rain. He did have to use more power cause of the holes in his wings. But he STILL WAS MOVING. LOL .. though as the arrows all colided where he was, he was moving in the sky grinning still

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:50 am

SHOT THROUGH THE HEART!

Gift merely watched as the wind things shot towards him; however, they couldn't keep up with him as he ran along his hirenkyaku, something that he was able to do special, which aided him in dodging the wind slashes. However, for such a high number, not even Gift could dodge them all; he felt as his cloak became very badly slashed, and large cuts appeared all over his body. However, this was almost over, the Quincy knew; the man couldn't have that much energy left.

In addition, Gift had fired a large amount. However, he had moved to a new area in the dodging; one still fresh in reishi. Now he was good to go as he pointed the gun in his top hand at the back of Auro's head. Gift was still infuriated with the man; and since he hadn't run yet... Gift would most likely finish this. The shot was aimed right at the back of the monster's head, as the bangles on Gift's wrists came aglow, summoning a single Seele Schneider into the gun barrel. His right eye had zoomed in on his opponent, and as he fired the one gun, he felt the effect he wanted activating.

He used Natural Signal, not even pulling the trigger as the Seele vanished into nothing. In reality, Gift had merely used Arrow Space; Gift could see the Seele as it reappeared directly behind the demon. However, the weight of the Seele threw it off; it was now shooting for its immediate destination... the upper back of Auro. If Auro had any brains at all in his head; he would most definitely run after this; it was about his only way out of the murderous wrath of Gift. The interesting part? Gift himself isn't a violent soul at all. That is, unless you do one specific thing... a thing that Auro himself committed, not too long ago...

- Buddha
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum