Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Second Tale: Zx Versus Hinamori. Left_bar_bleue8700/99999Second Tale: Zx Versus Hinamori. Empty_bar_bleue  (8700/99999)
Tiers:

Second Tale: Zx Versus Hinamori. Empty Second Tale: Zx Versus Hinamori.

Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:52 pm
::ZX::
::The Zero-Shiki Assassin::

::Division 3 3rd seat::
Shikai: Z-Saber
Second Tale: Zx Versus Hinamori. 1276663043198
The third seat of the Division 3, had one note in his right hand that stated he had the okay to spar the captain of the fifth division. Her name was Hinamori Momo, apparently she was around the time that Sosuke Aizen, Ichimaru Gin, andKaname Tosen had their big uprising, and pretty much raped most of the Soul Society in a single blow. It had of been an interesting time for this place, must of been a lot of history within these old battle scarred walls, and yet there was going to be more history to be written later on. ZX, he was walking from the barracks of the third division. There was that tree that Ichimaru Gin had planted and somehow it still had thrived brilliantly. Furthermore, The peaceful and quiet nature of the third division was always a good reminder of the serenity that is necessary for in and out of battle. Well he wasn't here to reminiscence and such, he was here to fight, and get stronger to prove that he was capable of being strong and honorable. While he walked to where the fifth division were he was having a talk with his Zanpakutō spirit, quite openly to be perfectly blunt with him about what he was going to do with the meeting of the captain of the fifth division, one Hinamori Momo. The conversation was bascially an inqusition into why he was going to fight her and prove his strength. Semete mo tamuketa... Kore wa boku no kotae ga! (At least I'll offer you... This is my answer!)" Then Arekusu Ikari nodded understanding him finally a symbiosis between Zanpakutō user and Zanpakutō.

He finally began to reach the entrance to the majestic fifth division taking in the senic views and the drab look of the dormitories of the Seireitei, but he had to agree the lake at the side was definitely pretty. He sort of remembered where the place was for it having to ask directions to the office was not that big of a deal since he was in the right area. He had on a cloak and his red armor. The Cloak however was torn up when he first entered from Neo-Arcadia years ago. In fact that's how he woke up in the Rukongai, was in the armor and cloak. Although every second was being wasted with him thinking about his past it would end soon enough. He had been planning things in his mind about what he would do to take her out, or his assumptions on taking her out. It was all in the master design of his plans to have a straight Shikai battle with Hinamori Momo, and see if he could probe that he could do what he wanted with his shikai, in terms of the facts of the situation. He wanted to become strong, and Hinamori somehow had become strong after losing her captain and well he would become stronger so maybe if he wanted he'd become a captain or someone with power that could be unrestricted. "I gotta show my ultimate power." An eerie silence filled him as he greeted the guards before the captains chambers. He didn't even notice the Vice Captain under all of that paperwork.

Taking a breath and knocking on the door then walking into the room bowing to the captain. "Hinamori-Shosa (Captain Hinamori) I'm here from the third division, and I was sent here for Shikai battle training I got an okay from my shosa, and so my request is to battle you with shikai." He calmly sets the paper with the signature and then steps back and bows as his cloak still is restless as if he was moving still. The epic moment was that he was smiling almost excited to fight her. As if this was going to be a pseudo stress reliever. When it was all said and done, ZX would definitely have a learning experience. "I hope this isn't too sudden Shosa." He seemed respectful, but he was excited to fight. She would more than likely notice the budding excitement of his wanting to fight her.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Second Tale: Zx Versus Hinamori. Left_bar_bleue134700/60000Second Tale: Zx Versus Hinamori. Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Second Tale: Zx Versus Hinamori. Empty Re: Second Tale: Zx Versus Hinamori.

Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:36 pm

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

Second Tale: Zx Versus Hinamori. Image
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum