Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
tempest Left_bar_bleue20650/20000tempest Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

tempest Empty Re: tempest

Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:55 pm
I... Don't even know where to start with this. Or wait, I do.

1. That character appearance is already taken by Tempus, owned by Aivee. (Belphagor)

2. You cannot use that many elements. Please stick to one and tell about IN DETAIL how you can use it.

3. I will say that you did a good job on the personality and background.

4. Your ziamichi powers need more explanation, you cannot have 8 different forms, and you need to fill out the template properly. I would really recommend you make a shinigami before a Ziamichi; they are much less complicated.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Taichou
Taichou
神 Glorious Asian
神 Glorious Asian

Member Info
Platinum Points:
tempest Left_bar_bleue10/100tempest Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:13 pm
Let's crack some shit up. Do not take my word personally, by the way if I unintentionally insult you.

Firstly, I'd advise you do some research on the Ziamichi and Iramasha. Making an Iramasha itself is complex for a newcomer and with the combination of Ziamichi just makes it a lot more difficult. Unfortunately, Iramasha is not my forte so I would say you should ask Frost for the links to help you with it.

Also, you didn't fix the appearance; it is claimed by Aivee. You also cannot have eight forms. If it's possible, can you perhaps proofread this? Not to be offensive, but the grammar and spelling mistakes are atrocious to even look at. If you don't want to get help from Frost, then I insist you check on other Ziamichi applications and see what they do.
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
tempest Left_bar_bleue20650/20000tempest Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:42 pm
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLY

F#@$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Also, your history isn't near correct for an iramasha, but regardless, i'mma moving this back into WIP.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
tempest Left_bar_bleue99999/99999tempest Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:31 am

I'm getting real freaking tired of seeing this application whined about by Tempest in the xat. So, since he cannot take a tip from JJ or Taichou, I'll review this damn character myself and state clearly what is wrong with it and why he is constantly needing to fix it.

1st Problem: FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, PLEASE FIX THE GRAMMAR/STRUCTURE OF THIS APPLICATION! Some things are very difficult to read in this application and scream the reflections of a poor role player. I'll give you an example

":she was born in the late 12 century in japan and was at battle with it from the inside but after twenty six years she was caught and she was put in a containment center with no way out because the center blocked her powers and after hundreds of years when i moved to japan at around 10 i discovered the containment center shut down and entered it and her soul entered my body and was trapped for her body was just bone dust by then and all here powers were transferred to me."

What kind of massive run-on sentence is that? Please, learn to use period marks, comma's and semicolons in order to better manage your history. This is how some of that should sound: "Xion was born in the late 12th Century somewhere within Japan. During this time she was at battle with some strange force, but after twenty six years had passed she was caught and put away into a containment center. With no way to get out because the center blocked her powers, one hundred years had passed before she was finally able to move at around the age of ten,"

More over, when I tried writing this out for, this whole history is kind of bat shit insane in terms of how you are explaining it, writing it and detailing it. I barely know what is going on with her history because you need to better format your entire history to be more easily understood by those whom read it. And, on that related note, you should also make your Ziamichi history two to three paragraph's as this isn't something that should be bullshitted in just one paragraph like that. So, make those corrections to her history and make it fucking readable, doc.

Additionally, AFTER READING ALL OF YOUR POWERS AND FORMS, you need to go back and recorrect every single last one because you do not have enough detail for ANY of them to explain how they function, how they are used, what their limits or drawbacks are and all of it is just bullshit. Let me give you an example of what I mean

"without ziamachi nothing / with ziamachi complete control over fire"

...what the shit? I think my five year old niece could come up with more detail for a superpower then that crap. That barely says anything about this power. Therefore, please explain how he controls fire, how he uses it and detail everything with each and every single power you have. This includes forms as well. For your forms describe how they look, how they function, what traits they get and etc.

tempest 1338531325836

Also, CUT THE FUCKING FIRST PERSON SHIT OUT! THAT IS NOT ALLOWED HERE, IF I SEE YOU DOING THIS AGAIN I WILL BREAK YOUR IMAGINARY/VIRTUAL LEGS!

"Forms: i have 3 diferent forms"

^ STOP THAT SHIT

Also, make sure every single personality bit on this application is about two paragraph's. I'm not gonna have anyone running around this site with some remedial-ass shit like this

"Ziamichi Personality:shy but strong demanding and veeerry veerrry pretty"

^ Fuck that noise. You better make some serious expansion on that.

tempest 1338261992749

Lastly, STATE THE RACE OF THE HOST'S ZIAMICHI SPIRIT! If it's a Shinigami, you better fucking add the traits from the Shinigami Template into here. And if it's a Iramasha for the host race? You best believe your ass is getting traits from the Iramasha template to add on here.

"has a zanpakto name of which sword : Raiten

sword: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img359/6016/artbook423xi.jpg"

Yeah, no. That ain't fucking flying if it's a Shinigami.

Also...ADD FUCKING DRAWBACKS TO YOUR ZIAMICHI PWOERS AS WELL! DON'T JUST LEAVE THIS SECTION BLANK!

"Drawbacks: (What are the drawbacks if you're character loses control or use too much of their power and what are the after-effects of an episode where they lose control?)"

All in all bro, this app needs some SERIOUS reworking if you even wanna hope of RPing this character on any section of Platinum Hearts. Get to fucking work and don't come back until you have a respectable app.

As Suzie Orman says...

DENIED

tempest WVMWLOu
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
tempest Left_bar_bleue7380/100tempest Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:53 pm
Moved to archives because this user has left!

Tsubine's Character List
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum