Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Fighting In Fields Of Gold [Closed] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Fighting In Fields Of Gold [Closed] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Fighting In Fields Of Gold [Closed] - Page 3 Empty Re: Fighting In Fields Of Gold [Closed]

Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:24 am
Kaminari's head snapped to the side as she was suddenly slapped straight across the face. She was shocked, her eyes widening and her mouth opening to show it. She blinked a couple times, as if trying to blink the pain in her cheek away. Bringing her hand up to touch her face, she slowly turned back towards the woman that was her Zanpakutō Spirit. The fury in the woman's eyes was noted, and made her slightly nervous to begin with.

Glancing the woman before her up and down, Kaminari narrowed her eyes in slight anger at her. She stood up straight, and though the woman was much taller than she herself was, she tried to show no fear. Taking in a deep breath, she listened to what the woman said, but soon noticed something. She spoke of having to challenge her before giving her name, but there was something in her words that sounded slightly like regret. "I'm better than that?" Kaminari thought to herself and then glanced away for a minute, trying to understand where the woman was coming from.

Kaminari looked back to her once she began speaking again. What the woman was saying was true. It was a big deal. Bigger than she had first thought. Her not letting go of what happened with Lira was messing with her more than it should be. She had done something horrible to someone she cared about, and even though it was a complete accident, she never let it go. Never let herself move on. She looked right into the woman's eyes and a single tear dropped down her cheek. It was time.

"Give me your name." She said like a normal human being would. There was no holding back, no whisper, no raspy voice. She spoke completely and was not holding back. The Spiritual Pressure within her throat stayed calm too. It did not falter in any way and allowed to her speak within the Inner World of her Zanpakutō. Stepping forward, she realized that everything was okay and spoke more like a Shinigami would to it's Zanpakutō, "What is your name?!" Her voice lit up, her eyes seemed to shine like Shiroka's would. The power was no longer blocked, but whether she was to receive the name and her Shikai, was all up to the woman standing before her.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Fighting In Fields Of Gold [Closed] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Fighting In Fields Of Gold [Closed] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Fighting In Fields Of Gold [Closed] - Page 3 Empty Re: Fighting In Fields Of Gold [Closed]

Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:22 pm

"There is no point in having power..."

Kaminari kept a serious face for a moment, but soon switched up when she saw the smile that the woman before her held. She couldn't help but soften her own demeanor and smile back. "So... This is what she wanted? She wanted me to stop being afraid of using my voice... That's why she would not let me contact her..." she thought to herself and then nodded slightly. The woman would probably think that this nod was for her promise, but it was not. It was confirmation of her wants and needs, and nothing more. She would not promise anything until this woman kept up her end of the bargain.

"Shiroka... Hanayaku..." she repeated the name in her mind. It was not one that she would forget. Finally she had learned the name of her Zanpakutō and even had made a new friend. With an even larger smile, she nodded, "I promise I will come back. And know that you fight by my side, so we already are friends. Nothing will or can change that." As Shiroka placed a kiss on her forehead, she smiled sweetly. The smile dropped when everything began to fade away. She looked from left to right, wondering what was going on.

Within moments the blackness was gone, her eyes shot open, and she had jumped to her feet. As if by reflex, she grabbed her sword and readied herself for a fight. It felt like she had just awakened from a dream, one that she didn't know whether she believed or not. Looking around, she saw only Redd and then nodded in relief. Hearing his question, she looked down to her Zanpakutō and smiled. She raised it behind her head and resheathed it for only a moment. Taking a deep breath, she grabbed the hilt again and pulled it out, this time not just as if it was a random katana. She used her spiritual pressure and began to unsheathe her Zanpakutō.

As she pulled it out, the sword she held in her hand became transparent, looking slightly like a ghost's sword would. She continued to pull, the sword finally solidifying as it completely left the sheath, leaving another sword in the sheath. The sword she held in her hand was a short wakazashi, obviously smaller than the one that currently sat in her sheath. The fact was, her Zanpakutō was a duel wield, which only made her curiosity about her power increase.

This part she had done before when she was in training. She had always been able to bring out two swords, even though she had not known the name of her Zanpakutō. She now assumed it was an automatic effect that Shiroka had allowed before actually learning her name. It seems that Shiroka wanted to protect and keep her safe even before they truly met one another. Kaminari lightly tossed the wakazashi to her left hand, then reached back with her right to grab the hilt of the other sword.

As she pulled the sword from it's sheath, it was solid the entire time, being unsheathed like a normal Katana would. It also had the length of a normal katana. "Yes... I've learned her name." Kaminari smiled over to Redd and nodded happily. "Her name is Shiroka Hanayaku... Although I am not sure of her power just yet, I certainly can't wait to find out." She didn't even realize that she was speaking normally and it wasn't effecting anyone. Had she learned to control it? Not completely, but when she is in a calm state, she will no longer have to concentrate on keeping her voice at bay.

She took in a deep breath and sheathed her Zanpakutō, giving a mental thank you to Shiroka before they were completely sheathed. She didn't know the power of her Zanpakutō, but knew that she could go for it whenever she wished. She just didn't want Redd to get hurt when she finally decides to try and figure it all out.

She walked over to Redd and stopped only a few inches away from him. Staring up at him for a moment, she smiled widely and hugged him tightly, this time not really caring what his reaction would be. "Thank you, Redd... I could not have done this without you. Thank you so much."

"...if you have nothing to protect."

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:40 pm
Yep. Thank you very much! Thread Finished. -Closed.-
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Fighting In Fields Of Gold [Closed] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue134700/60000Fighting In Fields Of Gold [Closed] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:19 pm

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

Fighting In Fields Of Gold [Closed] - Page 3 Image
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum