Joined : 2011-05-31
¥ Yen : 515101871
Posts : 4234
Karma : 39
Age : 25
Location : in the woods
|Subject Post 1Subject: [Iramasha] Kahen :: The Princess of Clow [2-2; HYBRID] Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:52 pm|| |
• Name: Kahen Tiare
• Age: 7000
• Gender: Female
• Personality: Kahen is a sweet soul in nature. Although she seems to be confused a lot, and a bit distant due to her memory loss, she is a generally good person, wanting to help others and never harm someone on purpose. Sometimes, she feels this intense loneliness, but otherwise seems to be fine. When Kahen focuses on something, she seems to have the unnatural skill of being able to fully execute what is needed. Although airy and girlish by nature, once she feels the need to do something, she takes decisive action, and even more so, seems to be able to take whatever she needs to get it done, as long as it adheres to her good morals. She is pretty much the kind of girl that would listen to someone's problems, and comfort them with a soft smile. Kahen is never afraid of people, no matter how much pain may be done : she also has this will to see anything she starts through to the end. However, there seems to be a sort of pain in her : sometimes, she will look out longingly, feeling the sharp pain of loss and abandonment. She is also very creative, quickly having creative solutions to problems.
• Background: Around 7000 years ago, a father had a daughter to be proud of. However, in the resulting destruction that happened afterwards of their home village, the father was dying. Saved by an Iramasha, by a painful, experimental turning proccess, the man was saved. The daughter was also turned, albeit less painful due to her relatively new birth. That was the start of their new life. However, Kahen cannot remember much more then that, remembering when her father told her that story. Otherwise, she herself doesn't remember much : even less so how she became a hybrid instead of an angel.
-- The Slumber -- [Some of these are explaining her age/race, but she doesn't know half of it.]
Kahen was horribly injured around 4000 years ago. She and the man that she was going to marry were fighting a horde, when Kahen was injured. Reinforcements arrived, but not before the Angel Iramasha had entered critical state. Bringing her to a place they knew about, the male Demon Iramasha sealed himself off in that area. And slowly, he began a strange network of seals : taking all his energy, he repaired the soul damage done to Kahen. However, the cost was simple : he would be permanently bound to her, as he gave up his body, soul and mind to her. From there, he formed into a Seishin Buki rather then becoming a Ziamichi, due to him fusing all of his aspects into her. This sudden fusion, clumsy and very unorthodox, caused the girl to fall asleep until about a month ago. During this time, the Entities, no longer bound by her magic, scattered across the worlds. When she woke, it became clear when Sol told her that they were all out there. However, her most loyal Entity, Windy, had remained by her side.. thus allowing her journey.
• Roleplay Sample: -
• Seishin Buki Name:
• Seishin Buki Appearance: Wei, Kahen's main Seishin buki, is a male much like her. Matching her in whichever age she may look like, this Seishin Buki is actually physical in form. He is always seen with her, and seems to be close to Kahen. His clothes may change, along with his eye color due to some circumstances, but in the end, he is exactly the image of the man that was seen with Kahen before her slumber. He even has his own personality, much of which is undefined, due to the fact that Kahen hasn't had time to know him yet.
Sol is one of Kahen's Seishin buki as well : preferring to take the shape of a plush lion, it is also physical in manifestation. However, it stays in the shape of the plush lion, in order to save Kahen some energy, or rather, to seal it's own distinctive pattern. When released, it looks like a large lion with wings.
Lua is one of Kahen's Seishin Buki : however, unlike the other two, he rarely shows himself, preferring to stay in a immaterial form. Kahen can summon him, and if so, he will appear as an angelic figure, almost flowing like the moon.
• Seishin Buki Abilities: Due to Kahen's damage, her Seishin Buki have lost a great deal of their former abilities. However, it seems that Wei has a few abilities of his own to compensate.
-- Entities of the World -- [Wei]
Surprisingly, Wei can also summon these cards, using a sword he possesses. Once he has recited the incantation, he can stab the card with the blade, and thus release it : he can seal it in the same manner as well. He can only use version 1 of the cards however.
-- Untrained Adept -- [Wei]
Although untrained, Wei is surprisingly flexible. He seems to understand the base concepts of physical fighting and as such, with a bit of training, could easily become an efficient opponent. He shows the same points in sword fighting and in some magic as well. He still has good instincts, and they often guide him on the right path.
-- Knowledge Library -- [Sol]
Although all of their memories were damaged, Sol surprisingly had the least damage : that leaves his knowledge largely intact, allowing him to brief Kahen on the cards, their abilities and habits, and some of her own skills. However, he cannot remember what caused Kahen to sleep in the first place.
-- Watcher -- [Lua]
Once a target is designated, Lua can follow them in his immaterial form for several threads. There is a light spiritual signature, but otherwise, not much can be told. Lua cannot physically affect events in this form, nor can they affect him. Once he leaves, he immediately returns to Kahen, and shares the memories of what he has seen with her.
-- Entities of the World --
This is Kahen's main vein of abilities. It not only works in her natural powers, but also from her forms, moving through her whole being of thought and method. This one power binds all of Kahen's abilities together in a way that nothing else does. The main stay of this power is the basis of sealing and summoning entities that comprise of the world. These Entities were once under her control : but due to her long sleep, they have grown wild and scattered once more. These entities are representation of things, such as the four elements and concepts. This is the circle that appears underneath her when she seals/unseals in this stage
-- The Releasing of the Entities
To Release them, Kahen preforms a ritual. Depending on which form she is in, the staff and the circle will be different, along with the cards : however the basics are the same. The will release the staff and then pick the card she will be using : throwing it into the air, she will touch the staff to the card, and speak the words to release the card. Sometimes, she may be flashy about it, other times she just throws the card and activates it. Depending on certain factors, she may be able to release the cards without a staff.
-- Sealing the Entities
To Seal them, Kahen basically preforms the release : however, instead of having a card already, she will best and trap the entity, or it will come willingly, and she will simply place her staff to the air. Once having spoken the triggering phrase, the sealing will be done. As the cards are sealed, they are placed in a book with intricate front and Back designs, representing the entities in a sort of yin and yang manner.
-- Card Abilities
Each card has abilities of their own, however, they all have these general abilities. Each card, once sealed, is bound to Kahen, and Kahen alone. The cards themselves are indestructible, as the entity reforms the card, and will only dissolve on Kahen's death. The cards themselves, the sealing and the release are unable to be tampered with, due to the massive amounts of energies that are disengaged during these events and the entities own massive energy pools. However, once the sealing or release is done, messing with the summoned card or Kahen herself is free game. Each card is free in application : there is no set way to use the card, other then what Kahen herself commands it to do.
- Obtained Cards:
-- Athletic --
Even in her deep sleep, Kahen retained her almost paranormal athletic ability. Any sport that Kahen tries, she will be good at : that's because she's a natural athlete. In other words, physically strenuous things are easy for Kahen to accomplish, due to her athleticism. Such as running or jumping for long periods : she has shown that she can even swim across half an ocean if she was determined enough. Her innate sense of balance and reaction offer her a great base in physical combat, although her nature is more long ranged. The way her body sense works is fine tuned, that she can even work her chaos moves around it, along with her abilities and cards.
-- Age Shifter --
Kahen seems to be able to shift between ages for her looks : from a child to an adult, she can advance or retreat her body's age. It's an affinity that seems to have come to her very harshly, as she often requires rest if her age is changed much too fast.
-- Daughter of Moon, Sun and Clow --
Kahen has a strange affinity for anything that Clow has left behind : that is because she is his daughter. As such, her sensitivity to things Clow left behind is much sharper then anyone else. She is also the key to a lot of Clow's works, due to her blood. The full extent of this is lost, as a lot of things within Kahen's memory were lost.
• Chaos Moves:
• Ran Appearance: Although her costume changes constantly, Ran form usually is actually the staff in her hand. The bird like head at the top of her staff and it's length good enough to hold like a baton. The Length is also adjustable : when in Ran form and not using the staff, it is a locket form, with the bird head as the top of the key.
• Ran Ablities:
-- Entities of the World --
This form is linked to the above ability. Kahen is able to use the First version of any card she has acquired. These first versions are not as powerful as the second version : this is because these first versions are not fully bound to Kahen. They are named the Clow Versions, due to the magician that originally worked up on the concept, and then passed it on to Kahen. They are still powerful : each card is as strong as Kahen's tier, and depending on her focus, maybe even higher. In this form, she can release the cards to about 30% of their full potential, which is still quite a lot.
-- Mahou Shoujo --
Due to Kahen's shift to this form, her outfit often changes to match. These outfits are random, and they are all damage resistant, enabling Kahen to stay in combat or even take more direct hits. Each outfit is special, and only applies a benefit that deals with the card that she is hunting in a thread. Once the inital outfit is established with a benefit, it will remain as such, unless Kahen changes it. Possible benefits are as such : electricity resistant, aerodynamic, water resistant, fire resistant, stretchable.
• Imil Abilities:
• Naera Appearance
• Naera Abilities:
• Zaii Appearance
• Zaii Abilities:
• Class Title:
• Class Traits:
• Race: Hybrid Iramasha
- Durability: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- General Speed: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Strength: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Weapon Skill: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Willpower/Determination: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Mental Deduction: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Pain Endurance: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Focus: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Chaos Energy Skill: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Chaos Warp: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Seishin Buki Level: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Race Control: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
Joined : 2012-11-20
¥ Yen : 191403809
Posts : 771
Karma : 5
Location : Never Land
|Subject Post 5Subject: Re: [Iramasha] Kahen :: The Princess of Clow [2-2; HYBRID] Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:23 pm|| |
Due to prolongued inactivity and a missing activity check, this is being sent to the inactive characters section.
In order to claim your character back, feel free to post in the link below.