Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Wanted Alive by Iramasha Clan: Hanako Yadomaru Left_bar_bleue5/100Wanted Alive by Iramasha Clan: Hanako Yadomaru Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

Wanted Alive by Iramasha Clan: Hanako Yadomaru Empty Wanted Alive by Iramasha Clan: Hanako Yadomaru

Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:23 pm
W A N T E D
A L I V E
Wanted Alive by Iramasha Clan: Hanako Yadomaru Hitomi____again_by_drcloud
H A N A K O
Y A D O M A R U

R E W A R D
Only one of these below
depending on circumstances

10,000,000Y
S O L O

20,000,000Y
T E A M

30,000,000Y
O R G A N I Z A T I O N

D E T A I L S
Hanako Yadomaru is a primary witness to an incident at Iramasha Island that is resulted in the death of four guardsmen. However, she escaped from Iramasha custody shortly after the incident occurred. The wanted notice is posted into the Yuudeshi Network by Valencia Ross of the Elite Iramasha Guards and any person, any team, and any organization is welcomed to aid in finding her and taking her back into custody for questioning of her intentions. For Non-Iramasha organizations, they are suggested to turn her into the custody of their respective organization so the Iramasha Guards can retrieve her and transfer her to their custody. Same for teams, but they have to notify the Iramasha Guards by Yuudeshi Network for a meeting location. Her current sighted location is unknown, but is believed to be within Karakura Central.

W A R N I N G
  • Former S-Class Bounty Hunter
  • Believed to have possessed unidentified and unregistered powers.
  • Dan-Class Martial Artist.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Andrew Takahashi
Andrew Takahashi
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Wanted Alive by Iramasha Clan: Hanako Yadomaru Left_bar_bleue1000/9999Wanted Alive by Iramasha Clan: Hanako Yadomaru Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/9999)
Tiers:

Wanted Alive by Iramasha Clan: Hanako Yadomaru Empty Re: Wanted Alive by Iramasha Clan: Hanako Yadomaru

Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:07 pm
I like to help if possible
Eriko
Eriko
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Wanted Alive by Iramasha Clan: Hanako Yadomaru Left_bar_bleue0/0Wanted Alive by Iramasha Clan: Hanako Yadomaru Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wanted Alive by Iramasha Clan: Hanako Yadomaru Empty Re: Wanted Alive by Iramasha Clan: Hanako Yadomaru

Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:19 pm
Hmm, right in my neck of the woods. Mission Accepted. Better go make some friends, an S Class bounty hunter sounds like a challenge I may not be able to handle on my own.

Wanted Alive by Iramasha Clan: Hanako Yadomaru Bdw9x2
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Wanted Alive by Iramasha Clan: Hanako Yadomaru Left_bar_bleue9000/10000Wanted Alive by Iramasha Clan: Hanako Yadomaru Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:29 am
I believe this mission is cancelled with events everyone. Sorry to have to inform of this.

I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Wanted Alive by Iramasha Clan: Hanako Yadomaru Left_bar_bleue8700/99999Wanted Alive by Iramasha Clan: Hanako Yadomaru Empty_bar_bleue  (8700/99999)
Tiers:

Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:24 pm
Moved.

Wanted Alive by Iramasha Clan: Hanako Yadomaru GFHHFG_zpsj1vrrfxz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum