Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2417, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Veteran Member Of The Year: Owl (Cooking Spray) --- Newbie Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Staff Of The Year: Henrex --- Character Of The Year: Tsubaki Koezuka --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Peek-A-BOOM! [OPERATION NIGHTMARE] --- Social Thread Of The Year: Hum a Few Bars and I'll Fake It --- Story Arc Of The Year: Yaksha's Future for the Hollows ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» Erchanhardt Burgstaller von Königsberg (FINISHED)
Yesterday at 3:12 pm by Henrex

» Radioactive Marvel/DC Crossover
Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:05 am by Guest

» Operation Wardogs: Dallas Texas. [Open]
Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:01 am by JJ

» Grades are important
Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:06 pm by Reyla

» S'ugah: Give This Queen Mo' [Mini-Event]
Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:45 pm by Shizuo

» Should I Awoo?
Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:17 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Something, Something Uganda Fuckin' Meme [Mana/Abalia Political Mini-Event[
Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:54 pm by Rawk

» A Beastly Merger [Vanguard/Yayjuu/Vizard Corps Mini-Event]
Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:35 am by Rawk

» The Blood Stained Lotus, Yeong Eun-Kyung [APPROVED, 2-5]
Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:39 pm by Henrex

» Kakine Yuudeshi [0-2++/0-1] [Blade]
Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:38 pm by Henrex

Top posters
THEFROST

JJ

Hydræ

Chao

Pockeh

Tsubine

Forsaken Crow

Kade

Henrex

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Statistics
We have 2603 registered users
The newest registered user is Majitsuke Gijatsu

Our users have posted a total of 123761 messages in 18882 subjects
Share | 

Dreams Belong to the Cherished {Private}

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SoullessSingularity
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
66000/99999  (66000/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 11PostSubject: Re: Dreams Belong to the Cherished {Private}   Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:53 pm

Once the two settled down, Koishi took a large intake and outtake of breath, as it mentally preparing herself for something. Once she was given permission, she placed a single hand on his. Her touch was fairly cold, owing to her numb limbs from the cold around them. She smiled at him once, reassuring both herself and him. She was a bit frightened. What if she couldn't do it? What if something went wrong? What if she wasn't strong enough to help him?

Even if it didn't heal him fully, she still had to try. She couldn't run now and she couldn't just give up on him. He had shown her his past and it would be terrible for her to walk away. On another note, she felt that likely if she walked away now, he would be all the worse for it. This was something she felt she had to do, both as a person and an Iramasha angel. "Okay. Try to relax. I'll begin now."She spoke to him, closed her green eyes, and focused.

She focused her inner Chaos energy to him, as she did with the patients. She searched out his inner world, where she could wander and find what was hurt, what was hurting, and begin the process to heal. What did it feel like? It was different for every person. Those resisting felt an invading worm into their souls, those relaxing felt a breath into their spirits as she entered. She herself struggled no matter what, for her power was unfocused though she still tried her best.

Would she be allowed in? She hadn't told him what she was doing, afraid that in telling him, she would have lost him. Still, Koishi had to trust this man and herself and try hard, harder than she ever had with any other patient.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://waiting-to-sleep.tumblr.com
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
59000/99999  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 12PostSubject: Re: Dreams Belong to the Cherished {Private}   Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:35 pm

"Who is there"..

A ancient but richly powerful voice called, the ground which was around her was like ash and suite. It was strange at the least to feel and see this way but her soul would have been blocked by warring factions the gaint hollow and diablo, these fearsome fighters being almost like night and day blocking her from her prize. But before they could strike her a voice and a red fog formed, naru's form becoming apparent. But at the same time.. it was impossible for her to see him.. She would have felt her mind going mad, the images of another past unknown rushing through her eyes, every image worse then the first. SKYS OF FLAME SEAS OF BLOOD. everything splatterpainting though the skys and the ground. it was hard to see and impossible to feel.. but then she was gone..

A sharp well of pain had come from the others lip where naru naru had bit it, he began to retract embarrased, as he looked at her his eyes searching though keeping his distance he did this to help not harm her.

"..I was afraid if i left you there you'de go mad.. please.. please understand this.. i dont need someone hurt.. to benifit my ease. knowing.. and having the company of another who accepted me.. that is what i craved.. and still do.."..

Though aswell naru naru had smiled, humming as he hugged her not in a restricted embrase as before but a freindly and kind hug.. one which was of meaning..

"..Thank you.. "..

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
134700/60000  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 13PostSubject: Re: Dreams Belong to the Cherished {Private}   Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:43 pm

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

Dreams Belong to the Cherished {Private}
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2