Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
SoullessSingularity
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Dreams Belong to the Cherished {Private} - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue66000/99999Dreams Belong to the Cherished {Private} - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (66000/99999)
Tiers:

Dreams Belong to the Cherished {Private} - Page 2 Empty Re: Dreams Belong to the Cherished {Private}

Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:53 pm
Once the two settled down, Koishi took a large intake and outtake of breath, as it mentally preparing herself for something. Once she was given permission, she placed a single hand on his. Her touch was fairly cold, owing to her numb limbs from the cold around them. She smiled at him once, reassuring both herself and him. She was a bit frightened. What if she couldn't do it? What if something went wrong? What if she wasn't strong enough to help him?

Even if it didn't heal him fully, she still had to try. She couldn't run now and she couldn't just give up on him. He had shown her his past and it would be terrible for her to walk away. On another note, she felt that likely if she walked away now, he would be all the worse for it. This was something she felt she had to do, both as a person and an Iramasha angel. "Okay. Try to relax. I'll begin now."She spoke to him, closed her green eyes, and focused.

She focused her inner Chaos energy to him, as she did with the patients. She searched out his inner world, where she could wander and find what was hurt, what was hurting, and begin the process to heal. What did it feel like? It was different for every person. Those resisting felt an invading worm into their souls, those relaxing felt a breath into their spirits as she entered. She herself struggled no matter what, for her power was unfocused though she still tried her best.

Would she be allowed in? She hadn't told him what she was doing, afraid that in telling him, she would have lost him. Still, Koishi had to trust this man and herself and try hard, harder than she ever had with any other patient.
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Dreams Belong to the Cherished {Private} - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue59000/99999Dreams Belong to the Cherished {Private} - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Dreams Belong to the Cherished {Private} - Page 2 Empty Re: Dreams Belong to the Cherished {Private}

Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:35 pm
"Who is there"..

A ancient but richly powerful voice called, the ground which was around her was like ash and suite. It was strange at the least to feel and see this way but her soul would have been blocked by warring factions the gaint hollow and diablo, these fearsome fighters being almost like night and day blocking her from her prize. But before they could strike her a voice and a red fog formed, naru's form becoming apparent. But at the same time.. it was impossible for her to see him.. She would have felt her mind going mad, the images of another past unknown rushing through her eyes, every image worse then the first. SKYS OF FLAME SEAS OF BLOOD. everything splatterpainting though the skys and the ground. it was hard to see and impossible to feel.. but then she was gone..

A sharp well of pain had come from the others lip where naru naru had bit it, he began to retract embarrased, as he looked at her his eyes searching though keeping his distance he did this to help not harm her.

"..I was afraid if i left you there you'de go mad.. please.. please understand this.. i dont need someone hurt.. to benifit my ease. knowing.. and having the company of another who accepted me.. that is what i craved.. and still do.."..

Though aswell naru naru had smiled, humming as he hugged her not in a restricted embrase as before but a freindly and kind hug.. one which was of meaning..

"..Thank you.. "..

Dreams Belong to the Cherished {Private} - Page 2 LzZCuy7
Dreams Belong to the Cherished {Private} - Page 2 BtXe12b
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Dreams Belong to the Cherished {Private} - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue134700/60000Dreams Belong to the Cherished {Private} - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:43 pm

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

Dreams Belong to the Cherished {Private} - Page 2 Image
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum