Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Kaito_Kojuurou
Kaito_Kojuurou
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Joining the Division Left_bar_bleue10/100Joining the Division Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Joining the Division Empty Joining the Division

Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:55 pm
Shinji headed in through the front door of the Division building, carrying 2 boxes and a couple of bags of things over his shoulder. Ontop of the box was a file folder, inside was the accepted paperwork of him joining the Division, apparently assigned to the third seat. Which meant he thankfully avoided the barracks section of the living area, and would have his own small appartment inside the building. He nodded to a couple of people as he moved towards The Lieutenants office.

His boxes carried pretty much everything he owned, well he was missing a couple of other things, but they were safely back in his other apartment. But he still had a couple of days left on his lease, so he didn't have to worry about them just yet. He smiled as he took the turns that he remembered from his tour with what is now his division mate. Thank god he had her directions, or else he would have been completely lost....again.

He sighed and leaned over, placing the boxes on the ground for the moment, and rotating his right arm a bit, there was some tightness he was feeling that was left over from the wound he recieved in the attack in the forest. After a moment or two of stretching he reached out and picked up the folder and then knocked on the Vice Captains office door, hoping that he was in.

Squad: ??
Position: ??

Cannon to right of them,
Cannon to left of them,
Cannon in front of them
Volley'd and thunder'd;
Storm'd at with shot and shell,
Boldly they rode and well,
Into the jaws of Death,
Into the mouth of Hell
Rode the six hundred.
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Joining the Division Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Joining the Division Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Joining the Division Empty Re: Joining the Division

Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:40 pm

I'm being serious here!

Lieutenant Colonel of Squad One

~K~u~r~o~O~k~a~m~i~

Kuro stared down at his pencil, his eyes unfocusing slightly as he sighed. He was bored out of his mind, he had no problems doing the paperwork, but it was just so lacking of his interest as he endlessly went through papers and tried to comprehend them and relay them and... it just made his head spin around in circles. So, he was taking a mental break, staring down at the eraser of his pencil, before his eyes followed its length to its tip, before he held it high aloft in the air.

"I AM THE GREAT KING KURO, ALL BOW BEFORE ME!" He cried out, still holding up his pencil scepter with a regal look on his face, playing pretend with himself that he was the king of a very mighty kingdom and had much power. However, this wasn't entirely the case, and as he herd knocks on the door, his entire body froze up. He was wearing his normal haori with his lieutenant's piece on and his white hair resting along the sides of his face as the knocking resulted in his cracked open door leaning forwards, revealing to the man on the outside the look on the face of the man on the inside...

SHOW ME THE PANCAKES!

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Kaito_Kojuurou
Kaito_Kojuurou
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Joining the Division Left_bar_bleue10/100Joining the Division Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Joining the Division Empty Re: Joining the Division

Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:51 pm
A water balloon would hit him in the face when he opened the door. Payback, was quick and very very cold, standing there with a second water balloon being tossed up and down in one of his hands was Shinji, mischevious smile on his face. "Yes i can take a joke, i can give em too." He chuckled, holding out a file towards him, stamped from the tenth division.

"Paperwork from the tenth." He explained "My official papers to join the first division." he chuckled. "I believe you have a third seat open and needing to be filled by someone?" He awaited for him to stand back and let him in his office....or not. If he let him in, Shinji would step in, looking around a moment before he would take a seat if it was offered.

Squad: ??
Position: ??

Cannon to right of them,
Cannon to left of them,
Cannon in front of them
Volley'd and thunder'd;
Storm'd at with shot and shell,
Boldly they rode and well,
Into the jaws of Death,
Into the mouth of Hell
Rode the six hundred.
Permissions in this forum: