Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

Time to work - Closed - Page 2 Empty Re: Time to work - Closed

Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:42 pm
"Nothing in the way of demands were made, it's simply put they want a fight. We don't want, demands so far are looking to be their strongest man would like us to turn over the Rukongai Districts to him so he may rule them outside the Gotei 13 and Central 46..The demands cannot be met, which is something of a reason we are being sent. I have a feeling he's aware that those demands cannot be met. "

Jaeden said with a sigh glancing off as Kaminari now as she left, yes they weren't coming on a picnic and Jaeden wouldn't be much clearer about this. The idea of offering peace wasn't all, Jaeden didn't want to but if the need came he would drop his special move and show his full power without hesitation and wipe them out. Jaeden wasn't sure why he'd been asked to, but killing 150 + wasn't more than a child's job perhaps a couple seated officers. A Vice Captain alone could perform this couldn't they.

"I won't lie to either of you, I don't expect their to be a talk, we will be attacked soon as he enter most likely and war will begin without a doubt. Now if that does happen, one or both of you need to come back here and inform the Gotei 13 Captains of the choice made. Simply put write letters make an announcement, doesn't really matter. Because if they decide on war, I have permission to fight in earnest..." Jaeden paused for a moment."I would rather avoid that."
Kaito_Kojuurou
Kaito_Kojuurou
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Time to work - Closed - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/100Time to work - Closed - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:35 pm
Strokes his chin. "If their not going to play fair why don't we." He explained standing up. "Tell their leadership we are willing to sit down and negotiate." he explained, "When they show up we take them out. Hopefully without the leadership the rest of them just go away." he explained. "It might be the quickest way to end the fight with as little blood she as possible."

He watched this Captains reaction to his words carefully, the man seemed to be confused about something, but Shinji didn't push. "However, whatever needs to be done, will be done." He shrugged and watched as his division mate left wondering why she did that, but turned back to the captain. "If we have to kill them all or disable them then what is the plan?"

"Not that im afraid of a fight, but 50 to 1 odds are long even against ones of our strength. I need information about those who are likely to fight us, without it we go in blind, we minus well be tying out own hands behind our backs." He explained, what were their capabilities.

Squad: ??
Position: ??

Cannon to right of them,
Cannon to left of them,
Cannon in front of them
Volley'd and thunder'd;
Storm'd at with shot and shell,
Boldly they rode and well,
Into the jaws of Death,
Into the mouth of Hell
Rode the six hundred.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Time to work - Closed - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Time to work - Closed - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:32 pm

"There is no point in having power..."

Kaminari listened to them from the hallway. She had calmed herself down already and took in a deep breath. Having already placed her back up against the wall beside the door, she crossed her arms along her chest, feeling rather impatient for some reason. She tilted her head tot he side as she continued to listen in. Usually she was easy to just it and wait, but right now she wanted to get moving and all of the talk about strategy wasn't working for her. She had been to the Zaraki District once before. In fact, that was where she had actually first met Jaeden. Shaking her head, she pushed herself up from the wall and grabbed onto the edge of the door, slowly pushing it back open.

"The fact is it will take way too long to gather the information that we would need to NOT go in there blind. By that time, war may have already broken out. Although, we do need our own little game plan, which since Jaeden said that they will more than likely not attempt to talk with us, I highly doubt it's going to be a plan of peace. Peaceful negotiations usually come naturally to those negotiating any way. It's the fighting we have to worry about... So can we hurry up and get going please?" Her tone was serious and slightly cold, not something she usually acted like, but the truth was she was becoming bored. She doesn't like all the planning and stuff like it.

"...if you have nothing to protect."

Anonymous

Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:41 am
Kaminari wasn't incorrect but it seemed like she wanted this to be over fast and Jaeden would rather not take this matter as seriously as it was deeming itself to be. His eyes closed at the plan that had come up with by the form of Shinji, it wasn't very honorable and Jaeden often found this to be a weakness of his. Perhaps this reaching out to the other Division's was a mistake but it was far to late and if he had to pick between them and the Bloodthirsty Kenpachi Zaraki, he'd take them in a moment's notice. But Jaeden had planned ahead, notes had been sent out to 3rd Division and 13th Division Captains requesting aid if no word was brought back.

So all he had to do was keep these two alive and keep the enemies still to aid arrived. Jaeden walked over to one of his Squad members, not really a seated member just a person in the Division.

"Make sure to keep things peaceful while I am away, also be sure the two requests get delivered asap. Soon as we leave is fine, but also don't worry too much about us we'll be back safe and sound in two days or less."

Turning away from the female Division member who'd appeared to be a tad worried Jaeden looked at the two and began to walk out of his Division it was indeed time to work.

"Alright let's go, as for a battle plan I would say remain on guard if the situation gets..bad I'll do something about it..hide behind something is all I can truly suggest, as I would rather not harm any of them but if the need arises I will.." Jaeden said the words softly, muttering the hide behind something.He had a rare type of reiatsu and it was very volatile at times so enemies and friends did pay the price from time to time.
Kaito_Kojuurou
Kaito_Kojuurou
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Time to work - Closed - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/100Time to work - Closed - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:01 am
Shakes his head all confused now, it had sounded like he was saying that they were going in to crush an uprising. He was offering alternatives, but that seemed to be upsetting him, he just shook his head and watched him speak to the other person from his division, wondering a bit why the 8th was dealing with something like this and not the 9th who's charged with defending the Seireiti which kinda sounds like this falls into. But he shrugged and followed him, he had asked for his assistance and the assistance of the first, so he wasn't going to leave the guy high and dry.

He looked over at Kaminari, wondering if she shared in his confusion now or not, she seemed to be more or less in agreement with Shinji's own thoughts but he wasn't one hundred percent sure and he wondered if he should check with the Leutenant or Acting Captain to make sure what they were about to do was in the best interest of the First Division or not. It was starting to eat at him that there seemed to be absolutely no plan, just go in and count on one Captains power to overwhelm a hundred and fifty individuals of unknown strength, unknown training and unknown origons.

Cannon to right of them,
Cannon to left of them,
Cannon in front of them
Volley'd and thunder'd;
Into the jaws of Death,
Into the mouth of Hell
Rode the six hundred.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Time to work - Closed - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Time to work - Closed - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:22 pm

Kaminari was smart enough to tell that her friend was second guessing himself. Insulted. She watched as Jaeden went towards his Division member and asked her to deliver even more letters. Insulted again. She glanced away until Jaeden had mentioned for them to go. Looking back to him, she began following him out. She saw Shinji's glance and just looked to him for a moment, shaking her head no and giving a reassuring smile. As she looked away, the smile dropped. She may not have been the strongest person of the three of them, but she wasn't deaf. She was easily able to hear Jaeden's words about making them hide behind something. Narrowing her eyes, she sped up a bit, now walking beside him. Although she kept quiet, as they walked, she kept glaring at him, her gaze not shifting at all.

"You know... You're the one who asked us for our help." Kaminari told him, obviously rather informal, "You send us a letter randomly to come on this mission with you, and when we get here all that happens is random talk about what is going on, which is really irrelevant until we actually get there and see for ourselves... And then you doubt us? And then after that you tell us to hide?" She raised an eyebrow at him, her eyes still narrowed, "What the hell are you hiding? And if you aren't hiding anything, then why did you call on us if you were only going to doubt our abilities?"

Anonymous

Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:25 pm
Jaeden kept silent till they were outside making a slight symbol with his hand a sound of someone dying was heard Jaeden gave his final sigh now. Glancing up at a man with his families symbol on his shoulder, he patted him on the shoulder the man and he spoke silently now as they got ready. Kaminari was making a valid case, Jaeden was a tactically man and had no plans on doing this the hard way. Yes second guessing, this is what the enemy needed to see a man unsure of what to do. Now that their messenger and infiltrator was dead..it was time to move on.

"Sorry about that, we were being observed and had to put a decent show on..though no longer is that required, I want the enemy to think they have an advantage sorry Kaminari and Shinji. I do require your help on this matter in more ways then one, I am not desiring to make this a long event. Shinji's strategy is good, but we need to see how the entrance goes. If they accept a meeting now it's fine to go with that plan of Shinji's...See my office is infiltrated, most of them found out I would be the one handling it, but they aren't aware my Family used to have a job outlet similar to Squad 2..so yeah.." Jaeden said as he walked now a couple more sounds of people getting killed or trying to fight could be heard.

"About a third of my Division what short handed staff we had were informants..We checked them out and found out they were going behind the Gotei's back and selling information to the Zeraki rebels..So again sorry for the deception."
Kaito_Kojuurou
Kaito_Kojuurou
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:53 am
Just remained quiet during his explanation, something was bothering him and starting to grade deeply on him, the explanation was reasonable even believable. He stopped following the Captain, the man wasn't his captain, and he was requesting his help in what was an important mission or at least sounded like it. But something was wrong, but if he left and he was proven wrong then he could be in big trouble, but if he did go and it all went to hell he could be in equally big trouble.

Something smelled funny, as the humans would say, his lower jaw ground against his upper jaw for the moment before he continued to follow the captain. He would deal with the consequences later, but then he stopped, if he knew that his office had been bugged....why didn't he stop him from talking and giving up not one plan but at least two major plans? and then tell them that it was a plan that they were possibly going to use.

He looked over at Kaminara again, and while the captains back was turned for the moment, he gave the symbol of something stinking with this to her. Looking for her thought, in his mind he even went as far as thinking the worst, could this 'Captain' be involved in what he was telling us about even possibly trying to deliver this so-called rebellion a pair of seated members of the First Division.

Cannon to right of them,
Cannon to left of them,
Cannon in front of them
Volley'd and thunder'd;
Into the jaws of Death,
Into the mouth of Hell
Rode the six hundred.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:53 am

Kaminari narrowed her eyes, still slightly irritated, but shook her head as if to just forget about it. She said nothing more to what Captain Crow had told her. She didn't feel like she needed or really could say anything after that. The fact was, she trusted him. Although that wasn't saying very much, because a naive girl like herself trusted just about everyone she came across. She slowed her pace slightly to walk behind the Captain, now acting a bit more formal than she was before.

Sliding her arms behind her back, she continued to follow the Captain, but heard someone elses footsteps cease. She glanced back to see that Shinji had stopped walking and tilted her head to the side. He began moving again a few seconds later, but it still came into question. She blinked a couple times when she saw the gesture he made. Unfortunately for Shinji, Kaminari wasn't very keen on what certain things meant. She honestly thought he meant something smelled bad. She sniffed the air and looked around. She looked back to him and shrugged, showing that she didn't smell anything. She gave a sweet and innocent smile, unbeknownst to her own ignorance and then looked forward once more, continuing to follow Captain Crow.

Anonymous

Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:11 pm
Jaeden seemed to stop, his head going upwards as though to look at the skies. He seemed to stop and think about somethings. Why had he even let them talk him into this, he didn't want help from anyone as it was. Kaminari and Shinji weren't needed for this. Were they their simply to watch how he acted, wouldn't another Captain be sufficient to that task. Jaeden clenched a fist before releasing it at this thought letting a slight muttering that could be almost audible "I hate War" Jaeden truly hated fighting and everything it had to do with. Putting on such a face for these two wasn't like him at all. Really he'd do this in a much better way if it was up to him.

But his boss and the boss many Captains put up with along with the law. Central 46 those twisted politician's would never truly know the pain that went with the fighting and wars like this. Jaeden would give the terms that the Central was offering, but he knew full well they planned simply to let him and these two die. Trusting them and taking orders, they were simply a martyr. "No, I won't let them harm these kids not now or ever..They have bright futures ahead of them...if I have to become a monster to make sure of this...so be it"

Jaeden thought to himself, using a shunpo now and vanishing it was time for his work to begin. As he left the area, Seiryu and he converged in his inner world. "Jaeden whatever enemies come I will destroy them all, no harm will befall these two I promise you..I'll give you my all to ensure their safety."

Jaeden had a soft smile on his lips as he spoke in the Inner World. "Thank you friend, I never can hide anything from you..This feeling is so awful they shouldn't have to go to war with this bunch..their leaders are cowards and just..it's wrong."

Jaeden reached out touching the giant dragon's face softly, his eyes closing for a moment while he waited. He didn't blame them if they did come or didn't. He wasn't allowed any breathing room anymore. He didn't notice them as he spoke to Seiryu in the normal world.

"Old friend, this is one of the most lousy orders I've ever gotten in my life. It ranks up their with being told to die as a child..Why should they have to go fight, they are both still young and deserve to see happiness not war..War destroys peace and happiness, it makes people into animals that some have never seen before..Perhaps I should do this alone grant it I'll be arrested soon as I return..But it's better than making Kaminari and Shinji walk into this.."
Jaeden sighed softly shaking his head. "People never care to see the other side of the fence..hopefully peace without a battle can be obtained."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum