Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2417, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Veteran Member Of The Year: Owl (Cooking Spray) --- Newbie Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Staff Of The Year: Henrex --- Character Of The Year: Tsubaki Koezuka --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Peek-A-BOOM! [OPERATION NIGHTMARE] --- Social Thread Of The Year: Hum a Few Bars and I'll Fake It --- Story Arc Of The Year: Yaksha's Future for the Hollows ---
Latest topics
Top posters
THEFROST
 
JJ
 
Hydræ
 
Chao
 
Pockeh
 
Tsubine
 
Forsaken Crow
 
Kade
 
Henrex
 
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
 
Statistics
We have 2616 registered users
The newest registered user is Naxel

Our users have posted a total of 124052 messages in 18936 subjects
Share | 
 

 A Day Of Relaxation? [closed]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
SerenityVerdant
The Gotei 13 Advocate
avatar

Joined : 2012-05-29
Posts : 1973
Karma : 84
Age : 26
Location : Gotei 13

Member Info
Platinum Points:
1570/100  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 11PostSubject: Re: A Day Of Relaxation? [closed]   Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:13 am



"There is no point in having power..."



Kaminari went back to the tree she had been sitting at and picked up a book once she realized that he was ready to leave. She slid it into a pocket on the inside of her haori and walked back towards him, nodding, "Yes. Of course I know the way back. I travel through the Rukongai a lot, so I know my way around." She began walking along the path with him, pointing forwards towards a thick forest of trees, "We just go through there, then we'll come to another valley and then through the districts surrounding the Seireitei, and then we will be there. Don't be shocked if we run into a few hollows on the way back, but they should be easy enough for us to take out." As they got closer to the forest, she began to hum a soft tune to herself. Through the trees, it was much darker and easy to get lost. She had to make sure that she paid attention to the directions they were supposed to go.

"...if you have nothing to protect."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaito_Kojuurou
Veteran Member
avatar

Joined : 2012-06-13
Posts : 288
Karma : 7
Age : 37

Member Info
Platinum Points:
10/100  (10/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 12PostSubject: Re: A Day Of Relaxation? [closed]   Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:13 pm

He smiled and nodded to what she was explaining about the directions on how to get back from where they where. He made a mental note of the directions she spoke on, he had actually found that he had enjoyed swiming in this lake, and it would be nice if he coul get back an forth without getting lost again. After a moment he realised that she had already started back an ran to catch up to her, just in time to hear her explain about the forest, and then the hollows that they might have to face.

He actually smiled, he liked the idea of killing som hollows, no matter how much he hate the Shinigami it was one thing they did share in common. A common hatred and need to destroy any hollow that they find, and as fast as they could. Hollows didnt actually discern between normal shinigami and members of his family, both were fair game to them, so it was a matter of survival that would force him to work with the shinigami to stop any hollow attack.

He breathed deeply for a moment before they started on the, what sounded like, long journey back to the Seireitei.

__________________
Squad: ??
Position: ??

Cannon to right of them,
Cannon to left of them,
Cannon in front of them
Volley'd and thunder'd;
Storm'd at with shot and shell,
Boldly they rode and well,
Into the jaws of Death,
Into the mouth of Hell
Rode the six hundred.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SerenityVerdant
The Gotei 13 Advocate
avatar

Joined : 2012-05-29
Posts : 1973
Karma : 84
Age : 26
Location : Gotei 13

Member Info
Platinum Points:
1570/100  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 13PostSubject: Re: A Day Of Relaxation? [closed]   Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:49 pm



"There is no point in having power..."



As the two of them entered the forest, the difference between the lighted area outside and the darkness in here was quite apparent. Besides a few spots in which sunlight pushed itself through the small openings the leaves and branches made. For a short while, there was a dirt path that had been made to guide people through, but it was soon overtaken by grass and flowers, so anyone who did not know their way through the forest would more than likely become lost.

Kaminari wasn't able to think of anything else she could ask him, and since everything he had to communicate with her he would have to take out his tablet and take the time to type it, she assumed being silent for now would be okay. She took in a deep breath and slowly let it out, listening to the sound of blowing leaves as a wind blew through the darkened forest. Stepping over a large root, she stopped for a moment and looked from left to right. She wasn't lost, but sensed that something or someone was watching the two of them. Unfortunately she was unable to pick out an actual location and continued on through the forest, but kept her guard up.

"I don't know if you sensed that, but..." she whispered and looked back to him, "... I don't think we're alone anymore, so keep your guard up." She said this with a slightly nervous smile on her face. The person or thing watching them seemed rather skilled in stealth since she was having a hard time sensing him, but since Ji had told her that he was stealthy himself, she felt slightly safer in this instance.


"...if you have nothing to protect."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaito_Kojuurou
Veteran Member
avatar

Joined : 2012-06-13
Posts : 288
Karma : 7
Age : 37

Member Info
Platinum Points:
10/100  (10/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 14PostSubject: Re: A Day Of Relaxation? [closed]   Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:47 pm

"Sunēku no sutoraiki wa tsuneni tsurūdesu" he thought but only in his mind japanese which translate roughly to ‘the Snakes strike is always true’. The sword on his back became larger, he reached in under his armor chest plate and pulled out a pair of sunglasses and slid them over his eyes before the change in his eyes could be noticed by his companion. His senses became heightened as his tongue 'stub' began to tast the air as it came into his mouth. The scents of any hollows in their immediate vacinity would be alerted to him.

None of his footsteps were causing any sound as they moved, each of his hands reached into the armplates of his armor and withdrew a pair of throwing stars, lowering the scarf around his mouth and bringing the throwing stars up to his mouth, he wetted them with venom that his body naturally now produced and prepared for an attack that was bound to occur.

He didn't have to be careful with these weapons, because his body was immune to the venom he produces and pretty much most other venoms out there. But he had to make sure each of the throwing stars thrown weren't waisted, his aim had to be perfect and on target. He then moved the scarf back up over his mouth, all while his companion was still facing away from him.

__________________
Squad: ??
Position: ??

Cannon to right of them,
Cannon to left of them,
Cannon in front of them
Volley'd and thunder'd;
Storm'd at with shot and shell,
Boldly they rode and well,
Into the jaws of Death,
Into the mouth of Hell
Rode the six hundred.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SerenityVerdant
The Gotei 13 Advocate
avatar

Joined : 2012-05-29
Posts : 1973
Karma : 84
Age : 26
Location : Gotei 13

Member Info
Platinum Points:
1570/100  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 15PostSubject: Re: A Day Of Relaxation? [closed]   Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:59 pm



"There is no point in having power..."



Kaminari kept herself alerted as she looked around. Unfortunately for her, she was not able to easily sense the hollows position. There were a total of five, that is about the most she could tell. One was to their left in a tree, two were in front of them on the ground, one more was behind, and another to their right in a tree as well. She of course was unable to tell. She heard a rustling sound to her right and shifted her eyes to look into that direction, watching the leaves of a bush move.

The ground beneath them began to shake slightly. A rather large, beast-like hollow began charging at them from the front, while another that was about the same size came at them from behind. The other three waited for a moment and ran towards them as well, all revealing themselves at once. Obviously these hollows were not keen on sensing spiritual pressure because theirs was minor, hardly a challenge for either of the two standing before them even if they were alone. Together, these hollows did not stand a single chance.

"Be careful!" she said with a smile. Kaminari reached behind her, grabbing onto the hilt of her Zanpakutō and pulling out the first sword, Shiroka. She shunpo'd out of the way of the first hollow that had charged from the front right before it got to her and appeared above it. She swing her blade downwards towards it's mask and easily cut through, causing it's death. The beastly hollows body fell and vanished from sight a few moments later.

The Hollow that came from behind went for Ji. The other three, much smaller than the first two attackers just seemed to be trying to tackle the two of them, two now on Kaminari, the other facing Ji as well.


"...if you have nothing to protect."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaito_Kojuurou
Veteran Member
avatar

Joined : 2012-06-13
Posts : 288
Karma : 7
Age : 37

Member Info
Platinum Points:
10/100  (10/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 16PostSubject: Re: A Day Of Relaxation? [closed]   Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:29 pm

Snarls at the large beast hollow moving after them, He lept back and lashed out with a throwing star, the thing was virtually impossible to miss, especially with the size of the thing. If it hit the poisoned throwing star would send shoks of intense pain through out the Hollows body that would render it incapactitated for a bit, leaving it wide open for the coup de gras attack that she did, as he lept back he did a horizontal spin in his body sending another poisoned Throwing star at the hollow that had them flanked and up in a tree.

Landing kinda roughly he rolled backwards and back to his knees. He reached over his shoulder and drew out a sword that looked like it was a steak knife on steroids. He crouched down and looked around taking in the positions of each of them. His sunglasses where still over his eyes hiding the slit pupils that appeared after he activated his shikai. His spiritual pressure had increased substantially, he appeared to be a Vice Captain equvilent at the very least.

He disappeared into a Shunpo that was quite a bit faster then the standard Shunpo, infact it was substantially faster then a normal Shunpo, almost three times as fast as he appeared behind the second Hollow that appeared in front of them, leaping up he attempted to come down with as much force as gravity would allow him, to overwhelm the fact that he wasn't very strong, the attempt would be aimed at cleaving the mask in half.

__________________
Squad: ??
Position: ??

Cannon to right of them,
Cannon to left of them,
Cannon in front of them
Volley'd and thunder'd;
Storm'd at with shot and shell,
Boldly they rode and well,
Into the jaws of Death,
Into the mouth of Hell
Rode the six hundred.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SerenityVerdant
The Gotei 13 Advocate
avatar

Joined : 2012-05-29
Posts : 1973
Karma : 84
Age : 26
Location : Gotei 13

Member Info
Platinum Points:
1570/100  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 17PostSubject: Re: A Day Of Relaxation? [closed]   Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:14 am



"There is no point in having power..."



With the quick style attacks of Ji, a total of four Hollows had gone down, Kaminari only being able to kill one. The other one had come at her and she easily sliced her Zanpakutō through it's mask killing it. She looked around at all the newly annihilated bodies of Hollow and giggled happily at it. She brought her Zanpakutō back behind her and slid it into it's sheath, looking back towards Ji. "You're really fast at this, huh? I think you'd be a great addition to Squad Two. Anyways... Why don't we get going?" She told him and then began her way through the darkened forest towards the Seireitei, moving slowly until he followed her once more.

It only took about thirty minutes and they reached the edge of the forest without second incident. She was happy about it, although it was rather strange. Usually, when she traveled alone through the forest, she would be attacked at least three times. This only brought her to believe that this man must be more powerful or deadly than she first thought. She couldn't wait to see him in action against more powerful foes, and who knows... Maybe she could have a spar with him one of these days.

Now the two of them were at a large valley. Although dark, it was flat and clear, flowers and taller grass being blown by a soft wind that constantly ran through it. She took in a deep breath, feeling really relaxed as she continued on. Like in the forest, there was no pathway to show where you were supposed to go, but instead you just had to know the area. The areas in which the taller grass grew came up to her waist, which would more than likely be somewhere different on him because of her height difference. She looked back to him, giving a reassuring smile and then looked forward, continuing to lead him towards the Seireitei.


"...if you have nothing to protect."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaito_Kojuurou
Veteran Member
avatar

Joined : 2012-06-13
Posts : 288
Karma : 7
Age : 37

Member Info
Platinum Points:
10/100  (10/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 18PostSubject: Re: A Day Of Relaxation? [closed]   Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:27 am

He nodded to her and collected his throwing stars from the bodies, he didn't have an endless supply of them, he followe after her but he didnt seal his sword, just incase. The sword went aganst his shoulder flat the seration outwards from his neck. He prepared a couple of new throwing stars again while she was looking away and slid them into special holsters just inside of his arm armor for quick access the venom would dissipate in a little bit so he didnt have long to use them but it would probably last until they made it back.

He watched her walks some more, then turne his attention on the valley they had just come too. He typed on the computer tablet "Its quite a beautiful scene" the mechanical voice said as they stood there for a moment. He tasted the air again befor they entered the waist high grass, but didn't yet sense anything. She had proven herself to be half decent in a fight, but he had been too distracted to see too much, so maybe they might have to have a spare sometime test her out.

He heard her comment about the second and he shrugged, maybe, "Or the 11th." he typed on the computer to her.

__________________
Squad: ??
Position: ??

Cannon to right of them,
Cannon to left of them,
Cannon in front of them
Volley'd and thunder'd;
Storm'd at with shot and shell,
Boldly they rode and well,
Into the jaws of Death,
Into the mouth of Hell
Rode the six hundred.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SerenityVerdant
The Gotei 13 Advocate
avatar

Joined : 2012-05-29
Posts : 1973
Karma : 84
Age : 26
Location : Gotei 13

Member Info
Platinum Points:
1570/100  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 19PostSubject: Re: A Day Of Relaxation? [closed]   Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:02 am



"There is no point in having power..."



Nodding to him as she heard the tablet comment on the scene before hand, she raised her arms up and stretched a bit. The breeze was wonderful, something she truly enjoyed. As she continued to walk, she heard his next statement. Kaminari stopped in her tracks and looked to the floor. She didn't turn to him, but spoke in a low tone, "Not.. the eleventh..." She sounded almost as if she were begging him. "They're brutes. All they care about is fighting, hurting people..." Closing her eyes while she spoke, she began walking forward, not giving him a real chance to reply since he'd have to type it into the tablet. She kept her head lowered as they walked. She was alert, but sensed nothing. It just seemed like a nice calm night in her eyes.

"...if you have nothing to protect."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaito_Kojuurou
Veteran Member
avatar

Joined : 2012-06-13
Posts : 288
Karma : 7
Age : 37

Member Info
Platinum Points:
10/100  (10/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 20PostSubject: Re: A Day Of Relaxation? [closed]   Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:11 pm

"I doubt that they are all Brutes. Hurting people and things really is part of their jobs isn't it. So theres a reason why their good at it." He replied through the computer, with a shrug. "Isn't that also part of the seconds job, maybe not being brutes but the hurting people." he asked throught the computers mechanical voice again. He moved with her, but still didnt put his sword away, and he wouldn't until he knew that they made it back safely.

His eyes shifted back and forth watching the grass for movements that wasn't cause by them, which would indicate movement of someone or something that wasnt them. But so far there was nothing, it was a nice night tho so he slid the sword over his back and into the sheath, when his Shikai was awakened its sheath also grew so he could keep the sword in there without having to seal it so he was still combat ready.

He let out a sigh and move to catch up to her as she seemed to have put a bit of istance between them while he had slowed to check out the high grass and put his blade away.

__________________
Squad: ??
Position: ??

Cannon to right of them,
Cannon to left of them,
Cannon in front of them
Volley'd and thunder'd;
Storm'd at with shot and shell,
Boldly they rode and well,
Into the jaws of Death,
Into the mouth of Hell
Rode the six hundred.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
A Day Of Relaxation? [closed]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» This RP Invitation is Closed. Thank You.
» The Bet (Closed)
» Sundown [Closed]
» Relaxation is Taboo Apparently [Social - Closed]
» Школа? [closed]

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: REALMS OF THE PH UNIVERSE :: The Soul Society :: Rukongai :: Forest, Rivers, and Lakes-
Jump to: