Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Snopy
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Saika, the Kidō, and the humorless Squad 4 Vice-Captain [closed] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/100The Saika, the Kidō, and the humorless Squad 4 Vice-Captain [closed] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Tiers:

The Saika, the Kidō, and the humorless Squad 4 Vice-Captain [closed] - Page 3 Empty Re: The Saika, the Kidō, and the humorless Squad 4 Vice-Captain [closed]

Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:03 pm
He saw the orb form in her hand and immediately knew a Shakkaho was coming. Yea, I'm going to do myself a favor and move. Snopy jumped off to the side as the blast left her hand. It slammed into the shield and shattered it quickly, seeing as he was no longer bracing it. As he landed to the side the Kidō flew into the distance and exploded on the ground far behind him. As he looked over at Kanna he saw her close her eyes and take a deep breath. So she is capable of relaxing. Who knew. He himself let out a long sigh as he stretched out. He then listened to her as she actually complimented him. She even used his name.

Well, I spent hours training it the other day, its nice to see the results saved me. I have to say, you were pretty relentless. I thought you were actually trying to kill me. If she had been he wouldn't have been surprised, though little surprised him at this point. Well at the very least, I can tell you aren't the kind to stab me in the back, I've figured that much out. On the outside they were very different, but he felt a strange connection with this girl. He was determined to take time to figure her out. Snopy laughed as he knew her disposition towards him hadn't changed in the least. He pulled out his canteen and drank what was left of the water. So, anything else you need?
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Saika, the Kidō, and the humorless Squad 4 Vice-Captain [closed] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1570/100The Saika, the Kidō, and the humorless Squad 4 Vice-Captain [closed] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

The Saika, the Kidō, and the humorless Squad 4 Vice-Captain [closed] - Page 3 Empty Re: The Saika, the Kidō, and the humorless Squad 4 Vice-Captain [closed]

Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:27 pm
Listening to what he was saying, she reached back and pulled out the ribbon that was holding her hair in a ponytail, allowing it to fall down her back. She tied the ribbon around her wrist. Her hair was actually a lot longer than most usually saw. With her hair down, it hit past her waist, coming right below her butt. Kanna shook out her hair and walked over to her Zanpakutō, which was still laying to the side of the training hall. She didn't pick it up, but instead sat down next to it, leaning her back against the wall. "At this moment there is nothing else that I would 'need', as you call it. ...And what do you mean by stab you in the back?" She glanced back over to him, raising her hand to push her bangs out of the way to reveal that she actually did have two eyes. Usually she kept that eye hidden behind her hair, rarely showing it. It was her own way of challenging herself to be more perceptive, and so far had actually helped her a lot in combat.
Snopy
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Saika, the Kidō, and the humorless Squad 4 Vice-Captain [closed] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/100The Saika, the Kidō, and the humorless Squad 4 Vice-Captain [closed] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Tiers:

Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:40 pm
Snopy began moved over to the wall and leaned against it with his arms crossed. He was still standing up. As he spoke he started to look to the sky. He wasn't really looking, his gaze just sort of lied there. I meant exactly what I said. If you ask literally or metaphorically, I'd say yes. Unless you do plan on running that blade through me. But I know you don't plan on it. In the past I worked with a man, by the name of Masumi. Out of all my comrades, I was the only one who didn't trust him. Well needless to say, he killed us. After that I realized two things. One, I should have been more careful. And Two, that I can tell if a person can be trusted or not. Lets just say you fall into that category of trust. He laughed a bit. If you ever were going to kill someone you seem like the kind to tell them to their face.

Snopy took a long breath in and breathed out slowly. Damn it, sometimes I just hate it when I'm right. But I guess when life knocks you on your ass you learn to stand stronger. Of course it'd help if he hadn't done a number to my spiritual organs. Haha, I wonder if he did it because he feared my gun, I always did have an itchy trigger finger. Certainly blasted hollow to kingdom come...oh, wait. am I rambling again? I really have to learn to stop that.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Saika, the Kidō, and the humorless Squad 4 Vice-Captain [closed] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1570/100The Saika, the Kidō, and the humorless Squad 4 Vice-Captain [closed] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:41 pm
As Snopy moved over to the wall, she glanced to her right. She didn't look up to him, instead she just listened to what he was saying. Yes. He was definitely one of those people that enjoyed talking. She could remember a time when she was like that too; happy and outgoing. That had obviously changed dramatically. "You're right. I am one of those people that would tell you if I planned on killing you. There is no point of lying about anything, so you'd know if you asked me. Rarely do I tell anyone anything without them asking me first."

She picked up her Zanpakutō and stood up, feeling that the minute or two of rest she had just gotten was enough for now. She leaned back and a cracking sound came from her waist. Leaning forward, it did the same thing. A disgusting and habit and sound to those who realized that her bones were popping, but it was just a habit of hers. "Yes, you are rambling and you do need to learn to stop." she said in her normal serious voice. Shaking her head, she untied the ribbon from her wrist and tied her hair right back up to where it was before. Some how, she had gotten into such a perfect habit of keeping her hair up, that it seemed to naturally flow right back into place once it was tied. She glanced over to him, "I will train you again when you call for me, but with how much we have done today, I am quite sure you'll need a rest, and I don't plan on killing you...." She began stepping away and then stopped to turn to him, "Yet...."

Obviously this didn't seem like a joke, so was it? Or was she actually planning on taking his life? She left no hints to him at all. As she began walking out of the training area, she placed her Zanpakutō down by her waist. With a single wave of her hand, she actually said goodbye to Snopy before walking out. She wondered whether her little statement made him nervous. Would be be on his toes while he was around her now? We'll just have to see....
Snopy
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:02 pm
Yeah whatever. He simply said as he heard her finish with the word yet. Snopy didn't buy it. If she had a plan on killing him, then he would simply say let her try. But he knew she wouldn't. Kanna was cold and serious, but Snopy didn't make her off as a killer. His subconscious told him there was nothing to fear from her, and at this point in his life he learned to trust that intuition. Not listening to it fully always ended poorly for him. Well I guess its time to end this. Snopy had been rambling earlier, but he had been fully aware of it. It was no accident. He was using it to gauge her personality. Normally he didn't talk quite that much. Though, after having no one to talk to for the last few decades it felt good to just let it out.

Still, this Shinigami knew that it was time to bring this session to an end. He planned on watching her, this Kanna. She was an interesting person, that was for certain. He was curious about what made her tick. He could tell already earning her trust would be a difficult job. Still, he had done harder things. Gathering together his belongings, the lone Renegade of the Saika walked off into the distance. As the sun set on this day, a new sun was rising. Just what this was, he would have to find out.

Thread Over
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Saika, the Kidō, and the humorless Squad 4 Vice-Captain [closed] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue134700/60000The Saika, the Kidō, and the humorless Squad 4 Vice-Captain [closed] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:36 pm

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

The Saika, the Kidō, and the humorless Squad 4 Vice-Captain [closed] - Page 3 Image
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum