Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
One's Desire Left_bar_bleue9000/10000One's Desire Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

One's Desire Empty One's Desire

Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:58 pm
Sho Nara
Squire

One's Desire Blind

Saburo city was a place on the verge of becoming a ghost town with all the attacks it has had and that is why some today has been deployed in the area. The deployed was a blind sugiura but was probably one of the best avaible to begin this task. Sho arrived in the outskirts of the city where most of the demonic and hollow activity has been reported only shortly. He hasn't really encountered anything yet but then he was mistaken as a weak hollow tried to sneak up on him but he hit it straight through the mask by tossing his sacred at it. This would be odd to most and that was because Sho was blindfolded but he was blind anyway, so he depends on his hearing and the use of echolocation like a bat. This requires him to have a constant noise of clicking that he pays lots of attention to during combat and well nearly any waking moment.

After the little encounter with the hollow, Sho continued patroling the outskirts for hollows and demons that appeared before him. They must of seen his show of skill because they seemed to be avoiding his radar even through they were supose to have very high activity around here. He guessed now he should just keep clicking and waiting for the foolish demon, hollow, or arrancar that trys to attack next. Just keep on moving and listening for other things than him. What would this day bring for him and would today bring him a better tommorow or a worse one.

"Click,Click,Click,Click."

I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!
Kanji Man
Kanji Man
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
One's Desire Left_bar_bleue0/0One's Desire Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

One's Desire Empty Re: One's Desire

Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:02 pm
As the male walked he'd feel the weight of something being 'thrown' at his feet, A strange Spiritual Pressure standing directly infront of him a few yards away, There we're multiple heavy objects that dropped to the ground, which for those who could see, Would see that they we're other Hollow's, However for Sho, It might be a bit more tricky to figure it out, However the Spiritual Pressure that was being leaked infront of him was unmistakable, It was an Arrancarr.

The Arrancarr that was standing infront of him was the cause of the objects that hit the ground, However all of this stopped shortly after Sho's arrival, Exsis turned just his eyes towards the male "Come to join the dead and damned have you Shinigami?" He asked, His voice low but calm as Exsis 'sized' Sho up 'Close to me in Spiritual Pressure...I wonder how quick he is...' Exsis thought to himself
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:59 pm
Sho Nara
Squire

One's Desire Blind

With echolocation it was rather obvious to tell what was going on in front of him and by the reitsu he was guessing that a hollow or arrancar but it's body shape led him to think more of arrancar. The thing that caught Sho's attention the most was the death threat that he guy had given him and it was quite funny to him that he was called a shinigami and it made laugh out loud for a little bit but he quickly calmed down. Then Sho turned his attention to the arrancar and faced him with a smirk on his face.

"Sir, I believe I am called a Sugiura and I'm beyond what you called me. I am about to show you why too." He told Exsis.

So with that Sho moved at the Arrancar with his knife ready to stab into him at a moments notice but then something confusing would happen. As he would run at the foe he would move his knife into just the right position in which his trick that made two reflections of himself appear beside him only a foot or two away. Sho was still the middle but it would confuse them leaving the guessing if he was the center one or not and that gave him time to hopefully get closer and with only being a few feet from him already he would toss the knife at the arrancar after several clicks confirms where he was. If the knife would miss then Sho would turn the knife around or turn it only a little to make it hit the bullseye. With control from his hand, Sho made it try again and with several clicks every few seconds he would keep hold of the arrancar's position while doing so.

If the arrancar tired anything to distract him or hurt him he would move towards a nearby tree and focus on the shadows to darken the area and then pull his knife back to his position by his side. During all of that he will also be clicking making more use of his echolocation as he can.

Kanji Man
Kanji Man
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:30 pm
Instead of over-reacting like most would, Exsis merely sighed as the male began to charge "Fool" He muttered, Lifting his leg back before stomping it into the ground hard, Causing the ground to split at the point of impact and kick up dust around him, Making his Ecolocation impossible due to the density of the dust that now surrounded him, However the knife would pass right through the cloud and hit nothing.

During the moments of the dust rising and the time that the dagger was thrown he'd actually used Sonido to appear just a few inches off the ground and behind Sho as he would no doubtly try to hide after the dust was kicked up "Are you all this slow?" He asked, His sword having been sheathed he made no aggressive move however "Or is it just a special case because your blind?" He wondered, His foot rearing back then coming forward, His knee aimed straight for the lower back of his opponent, Weather it hit or not didn't really matter since when it hit, was blocked/dodged he'd use Sonido to move away from his opponent again, This time appearing quite a ways away, Roughly 20-30 feet away to be precise.
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:20 pm
Sho Nara
Squire

Sho laughed as he thought this would stop his attack as he remembered how far he was so he would nearly hit or hit the target noticing the dust as it ran past and touched him. As he planed he had ran into the shadows of a tree but then he heard the Sonido that was signature to Arrancar. He knew that he had moved so he left his position just in time to miss the attack on him that he predicted would come after it from behind and then he heard Sonido once more. As he was quite a bit it took Sho a second to realize where he was but he was still found by his clicks and echo location bouncing off of him.

" Your a more tricky foe then I predicted so I have to release to be able to keep up with you." He stated.

With that said he released to Joushou that made his hair a light blue color, his cloths change a bit and he became more palen before but finally his blindfold came off revealing his pale grey eyes. After the release was complete he launched into action and tossed his knife out at the target and after the knife was gone he release a Echo screeh that pointed out quite quickly his location to him but also deafen him if hit for a time. With the knife already coming straight at him he launched two soul shots at what he believe was the chest area. Soul shots can perice a body completely but might be stopped a little by a Arrancar's skin but will still pierce the body easily. After the knife his to missed he would smirk and moved it with his control and use echo location to determine the next location it would strike and it would be pointed to hit this arrancar straight in the back with all the luck he was putting into it.

This arrancar was tricky fellow and he already knew about his blindness and echolocation so he needed to play this out very well. As he drawed the knife to stab him just before they made their mark he would shot out another two soul shots hopefully to hit him with any of his attacks that he had launched because he needed blood to fuel him in this battle so this arrancar could not escape him without a large amount of difficulty.

Kanji Man
Kanji Man
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:52 pm
"I hope your not all this rash" He muttered as he watched the attacks come in at him, He raised his hand and curled it into a fist, Pulling it back before thrusting it forward like a punch, Sending out Reiatsu in a fist-shape right towards the knives, It'd knock down or knock away the regular knives that's for certain, However when the Soul Shots came out the energy was stopped. One of the soul shots managed to hit his left shoulder, However because of that very same fact his body had moved and dodged the second. Even still his hand remained in his pocket and his sword sheathed, He grabbed the knife that landed in him and yanked it out

"Release huh?" He muttered raising his hand now in an open fashion as Reiatsu began to form an orb "I shall grant you the liberty of feeling an Arrancarr's Cero hit at point blank range if you survive this" He told the male, Shortly after which he spoke a single word "Cero" and with that word the ball of Reiatsu seemed to 'explode' outward towards Sho at a rather fast speed. Directly after it fired he'd use Sonido to appear behind Sho and try to grab his shoulder so he couldn't move...

[Note this is only IF Sho was grabbed]
Lifting his other hand out of his pocket he'd place it right on Sho's back if he had managed to grab his shoulder as the red light would form again "Though I doubt you'll survive" he'd mutter and fire off the second Cero at point blank range
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
One's Desire Left_bar_bleue134700/60000One's Desire Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 04, 2015 12:25 pm

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

One's Desire Image
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum