Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Silim
Silim
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Project S.I.L.I.M. Left_bar_bleue0/0Project S.I.L.I.M. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Project S.I.L.I.M. Empty Project S.I.L.I.M.

Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:13 pm
ANDROID

Character Theme:

Name: Project S.I.L.I.M. (Supreme Independent Lightspeed Indestructible Metafighter)

Nicknames: Silim, Sili, Slim

Appearance: Project S.I.L.I.M. Persona3Nocturnecrossover
The black markings also run down the legs of Silim, and the borders glow slightly blue in the dark once he activates his powers.

Background: A bit over 300 years ago, Hollow attacks on the human world increased sharply. The veil between the world was grown thinner, especially in poor regions of the world... and in front of one of the largest mega-cities of the globe, New York. First, a large Squad of Shinigami protected the city day and night, but it was soon clear - the humans needed to help, or their city would fall prey to the evil spirits. But even though people were now spiritually aware, almost none could use any powers directly - this was when scientists of both the real world and Soul Society joined forces to create a system to repell Hollows, something to fight them with - the 'Lock System'.
This 'Lock System' was ment to forge the raw Reiatsu of a normal human into a battle armor, so that anyone could fight Hollows. The basic concept was easy - first, a special implant would be produced that would be linked directly into the nervous system to establish a link with a persons soul, and a special 'Key' would insert information and execute a programm to forge the Reiatsu into a suit of armor with certain properties, like sword combat, a spiritual gun or a glaive. However, the technology from over 300 years ago simply was not ready to produce such implants without the danger of killing the humans using them, even with the help of scientists like Mayuri. So they came up with anohther plan... instead of using the system on actual humans, they would create artificial bodies, with installed personality and the ability to harness basic spiritual energy. In short, battle androids with the power to use the 'Lock System'.
However, this project was doomed the moment it began, because Mayuri lost interest in the human program. Desperately, the remaining human scientists put all their effort into 'Project S.I.L.I.M.', an ultimate fighting android, who was supposed to be able to fight in any given situation using 'Multi-Lock' by reading out more than one 'Key'. Since they only had resources for one robot - most of the money was used up trying to build the first prototype dome-shieldings and nearly nothing was spared for the 'Lock System' project anymore - they had to make this one try count.
However, on the day of the first activation, disaster struck. Project S.I.L.I.M. opened the eyes for the first time and was greeted by his creators - and greeted them in return. The project was a success! The only thing that was missing was to hide the black stripes where the Key Memory was flowing through, and adjust the speaking software to reduce robotic sound... but it never came to that. All of the sudden, the walls of the lab bursted in, Hollows streamed through the hallways - the city defenses had finally been breached. New York was lost.
Before Project S.I.L.I.M. Could even get into the fighting, he was hit point blank by the Cero of a Menos Grande appearing in the middle of the city, after he had left the lab with all the Keys in his possession, the last remnants of the now fleeing scientists. The Cero hit before he could activate his Keys, and many of his systems went offline or were destroyed completely in that one attack that punched Silim through the ground and deep into the sewers of New York. Damaged nearly beyond repair, the android shut himself down in order to preserve energy.
It was only 300 years later that he awakened once more from Standby. Many of the old Keys had been lost in the attack at him, but some remained - however, his systems were still badly damaged. While his outer shell mostly seems intact, many of his inner systems have failed - it is a wonder that his personality programm HEART.EXE is still functional. Without it, Project S.I.L.I.M. would turn into a mindless killing machine.

Personality:

Unique Traits/Equipment/Powers: [Quick explanaition: Everything marked with 'damaged' is either not functional or only partially functional. Everything marked 'destroyed' is not functional and needs the help of a very good scientist or mechanic to be repaired and replaced.]

Reiatsu Generator (damaged)
Since SILIM is a machine, he has no own Reiatsu - a robot has no soul. In order for him to fight spiritual beings, he is equipped with a special power source that is located a bit lower than the human heart and goes down nearly his entire lower body inside of him. It has a strong metal shielding, making it nearly impossible to break downj completely, though it can be damaged. It works by drawing in Reishi and Reiryoku from the air of all three worlds and consvering it. Also, the Reactor can be turned off for a maximum of two hours for stealth.
Currently, the reactor is leaking - only a small amount of Reiatsu can be stored.

Multi-Lock System (damaged)
This system was designed so that the android would be able to use any keys existing. With it, SILIM can read a Key while he is still transformed, and quickly change forms. The slot for the keys is on the back of his right hand, and opened with the command 'Lock Open'. The fake skin above the lock retreats and the mechanical slot opens, which is not that much bigger than a normal USB-slot from the year 2010. Currently, the system is damaged, and no multiple keys can be read - SILIM has to change into the vulnerable humanoid form first.

Cbyernetic Body (damaged)
As a complete Android, SILIM has no actual organic parts - his skin is a copy of human skin produced by Nanobots, which can be healed within seconds. Instead of circulating blood to heal wounds and such, his Nanobots can fix small damages, but a mechanic instead of a healer would be needed to repair him. SILIM can't normally feel pain, but has sensors that simulate something similliar to pain for an AI, though they can be turned off when needed.
Also, thanks to his artificial muscles of pure titanium, extremely durable build and similliar, he normally should have physical strength surpassing a humans by far - but thanks to damage to his system, his strength currently is lower than human strength. Even repaired, a special limiter would make it impossible for him to use full body strength in human form. This is to further decrease the danger of the AI of SILIM to run rampant and become crazy.

Memory Create (functional)
Once a fight in one and the same key form has gone for at least 3 posts, SILIM can and will create a special new key, called Battle Memory - for Cyclone Joker, Heat Metal and Lunar Trigger, they are called Gaia Memories. If he uses Multi-Lock to change his form while in battle, his counter for Memory Creation gets reset. The Battle Memory is normally stored within his AI like the Keys, but can be realized into a similliar form. Inserted into his belt, they desintegrate and they perform 'Memory Break', increasing his power in that form further. He can also store memories, and should he manage to gather all Memories - including Nazca - he will be able to get complete power...

Keys: [Keys marked as 'damaged' cannot be used till a technician or Silim with enough parts fixes them. 'lost' keys are somewhere in the wasteland that is left from New York, and 'destroyed' Keys need to be rebuild at a high-tech lab.] All keys look like rather long USB-sticks, fitting into a human hand almost completely. They are mostly collored like the armor they form

Test Key (functional)

"Uhm... Play nice, okay?"
The only intact Key simply forms a slightly protective, grey armor. Even fighting against a normal Hollow is extremely difficult with it, and it has no special powers or finishing moves.
Project S.I.L.I.M. Denoplatform

Sword Key (damaged)

"Ore... SANJOU!"
In Sword Key form, a protective, red armor is added to the basic one of the Test Key one. Also, the speed of this form is greatly enhanced, together with physical strength. Like the name suggests, this form can change the parts on the belt into a Reiatsu-powered sword. This form is very balanced, and is the first real fighting form of Project S.I.L.I.M.
In order to finish enemies off, this form can initiate the Hissatsu Climax attack - the energy sword blade gets shot out of the hilt and is still controlled by swings of the hilt, attacking extremely fast from impossible angles, causing a weakened enemy to explode.
Project S.I.L.I.M. KamenRiderDenOSwordForm

Axe Key (destroyed)

"My power makes you cry!"
This yellow key puts defense and offense above speed and reflexes. SILIM is very slow in this form, but even one strike of the axe he builds out of the parts on his belt can be devasting. This armor can take quite the beating, but vibrating weapons and elemental attacks are a severe weakness of Axe Key, making it a rather specialized form. To finish off enemies, this form can use a Hissatsu Climax attack - first, the axe gets thrown into the air, where it spins extremely fast. Then, SILIM follows, grabs the axe and crashes down at the enemy, cleaving even strong shieldings in two. However, this attack is slow and easily evaded.
Project S.I.L.I.M. KamenRiderDenOAxeForm

Gun Key (lost)

"Mind if I beat ya? Can't hear ya!"
Forming a Gun out of the parts, this form initiated by a violet key has less defense than Sword Key and Axe Key, only slightly higher than Test Key. However, the reflexes and firing speed of this form are extreme, allowing for fast evasive manouvers and shooting. The Hissatsu Climax of this form releases a strong electric ball of energy at a fast speed to burn the opponent to ashes.
Project S.I.L.I.M. KamenRiderDenOGunForm

Climax Key (destroyed)

"From start till the end, I'm always at a Climax!"
This is a special key with four colors - blue, red, yellow, and violet. Using it consumes gigantic amounts of stored Reiatsu - it can't be used for long periods of time.
In this form, all abilities of S.I.L.I.M. get a boost to the maximum possible, not unlike Orgia Mode, but controlled. This form is mostly Hand-to-Hand based, but SILIM can form a sword that fuses with the yellow, blue and violet armor parts, leaving only the wings, forming a gigantic sword with the four as the hand-guard. In this form, Silim is able to fly.
While in Climax Key form, Silim can use multiple finishing moves. He can either move the three additional armor parts to his right arm in order to execute an explosive punch, to his left leg for an extremely powerful piercing kick or unleash a nearly lightspeed barrage of high-powered sword slashes. After using a 'Maximum Climax', Silim has to power down immedeatly.
Project S.I.L.I.M. KamenRiderDenOClimaxForm

Heat Metal Key (lost)

"Now, count the number of your wrongs!"
This form uses a metal pole as a weapon. Unlike the former Keys, this one has an actual element - the Key looks both grey and red, depending on the light falling at it. Heat Metal can freely engful the pole and his right hand in fire and even throw fire balls with it. This form has great defense and offense, but lacks speed. It has a long reach thanks to the staff, though.
As a finishing move, Silim impales his opponent with the flaming pole held with the left hand only and beats the enemy three times with a flaming fist, the last blow throwing the enemy away and making him explode. This move is called 'Fire Climax'.
Project S.I.L.I.M. Heatmetal

Cyclone Joker Key (lost)

"Now, count the number of your sins!"
Another elemental key, this one glitters black and green. In this form, Silim is hand-to-hand based, and has one extreme speed, using his wind control only for speed. His fists and kicks don't deal much damage at once, but a full combo is devastating and can match the destructive power of a strike of axe key. Of course, this form lacks defense, since it has to be light. As a finishing move, Silim simply does a dropkick against the enemy three times in a row, called 'Joker Climax'.
Project S.I.L.I.M. Cyclonejoker

Lunar Trigger Key (damaged)

"Now, count the number of your crimes!"
Another ranged combat form, this is different from the Gun Key in that it is not made for rapid fire. The blue-yellow key can release up to five blasts at once that home in intelligent on the target, evading obstacles to an extend and bounce off of walls. They don't deal much damage, but can throw an opponent of balance or through the air with ease. It lacks speed and offense, but actually has a high defense and reflexes.
As a finishing move, a gigantic ray of energy is released that homes in to an extent, called 'Lunar Climax'.
Project S.I.L.I.M. Lunartrigger

King Key (destroyed)

"Now, expand that power and take the trump card of fate!"
The King Key was only a shematic back when S.I.L.I.M. was finished. Build to be the 'ultimate close-combat Key', it was supposed to turn the user into the ultimate swordfighter.
The result of the unfinished blueprints, should a good technician manage to salvage them out of Silims memory and build it, is a golden Key with the ability to produce a massive, strong armor of multiple strong layers, direct solidified Reiatsu. Using the King Key overclocks the Reiatsu-Generator, making it even disrupt spiritual objects like houses or the ground in Soul Society, or the sand of Hueco Mundo - without constant output of the Reiatsu, the Reactor will overload and be damaged in short time.
Also, SILIM gains a large two-handed sword in this form. While his speed slows down quite dramatically, he gains extreme offense and defense, a normal Cero wouldn't even be able to do more than add a few scratches to the golden armor of this majestic form. The finishing move of this armor is called 'King Climax', and is basicially a charged slash with the sword releasing an explosive, golden-red wave of energy.
Project S.I.L.I.M. KamenRiderBladeGold

Black Key (destroyed)
"I'm the child of the black sun!"
This simple, black Key was originally designed for stealth. It has build-in heat sinks, Reiatsu surpressions and even a cloaking device that turns the user invisible for about 2 posts by optical means. It can't hide sounds made by the user, however, and the cloaking device needs to cool down for about 4 posts after one full use.
In fights, this form is Hand-to-Hand based, and has moderate speed, defense and offense. It can't hold its own in a fight against specialized melee fighters, that's for sure. Still, it has a finishing move, called 'Black Climax' where the user uses a flashing 'black light' from the eyes of the armor - if they hit, they will block the sight of the target for quite some time completely, making way for an escape.
Project S.I.L.I.M. KamenRiderBlack

Eternal Key (STATUS UNKNOWN)
#######ERROR: Data sealed. Access denied. System will reboot in five seconds.#######
Spoiler:

Nazca Key (STATUS UNKNOWN)
######WARNING: DANGEROUS INFORMATION REQUESTED. ACCESS DENIED.######
Spoiler:

(You CANNOT fill the skill levels in until your tier is assigned. )
Skill level: Hand to Hand: Beginner/Adept/Advanced/Master
Skill level: Speed: Beginner/Adept/Advanced/Master
Skill level: Powers: Beginner/Adept/Advanced/Master

Strengths:

Weakness:

RP Sample:

Project S.I.L.I.M. 1zz6irn
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Project S.I.L.I.M. Left_bar_bleue7380/100Project S.I.L.I.M. Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Project S.I.L.I.M. Empty Re: Project S.I.L.I.M.

Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:34 pm
DENIED DUE TO NO WORK

Tsubine's Character List
Ræn
Ræn
Pimp Cloak

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Project S.I.L.I.M. Left_bar_bleue0/0Project S.I.L.I.M. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Project S.I.L.I.M. Empty Re: Project S.I.L.I.M.

Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:59 pm
Archived

Smiley face
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum