Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shopping for Rings, Zelda Style! Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Shopping for Rings, Zelda Style! Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Shopping for Rings, Zelda Style! Empty Shopping for Rings, Zelda Style!

Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:57 pm

I'm being serious here!

Lieutenant Colonel of Squad One

~K~u~r~o~O~k~a~m~i~

Kuro blinked as he looked around himself, feeling a single drop of sweat going down his back. Is this... really the right place? He wondered to himself with a sheepish look on his face as he drew Kaminari, who was linked to his arm, closer to himself, looking at all the broken buildings around them, people living in the street with cardboard boxes, and lots of weird guys walking around in coats.

He didn't trust this place, but he had been pointed to go here. He had gone up to a member of his squad, who was unbeknowest to him quite a bitter soul. "Hey, where do you go to buy a silver ring in the human world?" He had asked simply, blinking at the taller man. "Heh, just go to the Karakura Slums. They got the best rings around there." The man had replied with a smile, chuckling to himself as he walked away, leaving a Kuro who took up one hand and made a fist out of it, slamming it into his other hands palm with a smile on his face, knowing where he was going to go...

...Which was right here. "...Erm... Nariri... stay close, alright?" He asked the girl at his side, blinking at her and hoping that she would be alright, as he looked back and forth for a ring store, before he saw a small building with a crooked sign in front of it that merely read J/EW\ELE/RY. "...What's Jewelry, Nariri?" He hadn't told her why they were there, but he HAD gotten her by asking her to go shopping with him, saying there was something important he wanted to get. It was the weekend after his meeting with Kanna, roughly five days from when he had first learned things that... he felt a small amount of red creeping up to his face as he shook his head, his eyes closed, before looking back over to Kaminari, wandering what she was thinking...

SHOW ME THE PANCAKES!

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shopping for Rings, Zelda Style! Left_bar_bleue1570/100Shopping for Rings, Zelda Style! Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Shopping for Rings, Zelda Style! Empty Re: Shopping for Rings, Zelda Style!

Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:19 pm

"There is no point in having power..."

Kaminari was pleasantly surprised when the day had come and Kuro wanted to go to The World Of The Living to go shopping. She had absolutely no clue what he was coming here for, but she didn't mind a day out with him at all. She quickly and excitedly freshened up, got dressed, and went with Kuro to wherever he was taking her. She was happy to be able to see the World Of The Living again, but the place they had gone to was not something she really wanted to return to. It was run down, people were creepy, the streets were filled with trash, and everything just seemed really down and depressing.

Having her arm looped within his own as they walked cautiously down a dirty street, Kaminari began to worry. What exactly were they doing here? She moved herself closer to him, glancing around the area nervously. Hearing his suggestion about staying close, she looked up to him and nodded. "Sure... I know, but Kuro... What are we doing in a place like this? What can you possibly want to buy here?" As they walked, a man walked passed staring at her as if she were some sort of toy. She looked away from him, practically burying herself within Kuro's shoulder. "Kuro I don't like it here... Let's leave and go somewhere else nicer."

Kaminari looked to the sign he was reading and blinked a few times, "Um.. It's Jewelry.. Like necklaces, rings, bracelets, earrings... Things like that. It doesn't look like the nicest of places though.. Are you wanting to go there?" She looked at him rather confused, tilting her head to the side, "If you're looking for jewelry, I am sure we can find a place nicer than this one... And a lot less scary..."

"...if you have nothing to protect."

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shopping for Rings, Zelda Style! Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Shopping for Rings, Zelda Style! Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:45 pm

I'm being serious here!

~K~u~r~o~O~k~a~m~i~

Kuro blinked at her, a slightly unsure look in his face, but he held his ground. "We're here to get something very... special, Nariri. It's a surprise." He said, smiling gently at her as she tightened her grip on his arm. "...Besides, if anyone were to touch you around here... He said, that soft smile still on his lips. "I would cut off each and every one of their body parts... then turn their corpse to ash." He said, a serious look in his eyes as he told her plainly what he would do to ANYONE who tried to touch her. "...Nariri... if I knew anywhere else to go, we wouldn't be here, I promise." He said, giving her a reassuring squeeze with his arm. "...Yeah, we are looking for jewelry... and if I don't protect you in a place like this, what kind of person would you think of me?" He asked her, raising an eyebrow as he held her tighter to himself, before walking forwards.

He pushed the door open, causing it to jingle as it opened, as he blinked, seeing a room that was... strange, to say the least. There was a single jewelry counter next to rows of un-fitted bookcases, with a single old man working at a small computer next to the counter. Kuro blinked, walking up to him. He realized that he wouldn't have a lot of choice, so he looked over at Kaminari. "Nariri, if you trust me, I need you to close your eyes and plug your ears for a second, and walk next to the door and wait for me, ok?" He asked her, hoping she would do so as he turned to the man, who merely blinked at Kuro, before reaching down and getting his glasses, staring forwards at the young lad. "Why hello there, sonny. I'm not looking for trouble, but I am quite proud of my store. So if you are interested in buying something, you're free to stay. If not, have a good day." He said, not expecting Kuro to want anything and assuming he was just another hobo.

"...Erm, actually, I'm here to buy a single silver ring..." He said, as the man blinked, looking at him in interest, before he glanced back at the door. The man smiled at him. "Oh, I understand. You're getting married then, right?" He asked, smiling to reveal most of his gone teeth. "Then I got just the thing for ya." He continued, reaching into his counter and grabbing a single box, before bringing it out and putting it into both of Kuro's outstretched hands, looking him right in the eye. "This is an ancient silver ring sold to me by my great, great uncle. It's inscriptions mean "Forever". That will be 20,000 yen." He said as Kuro blinked, hurriedly grabbing... 19 k yen from his pockets and looking at the man with a depressed look. "...I'm just surprised you're paying!" He said with a smile as he took the money, nodding to Kuro as the latter turned around...

...to see an outline and arrows pointing to where Kaminari had just been.

SHOW ME THE PANCAKES!

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shopping for Rings, Zelda Style! Left_bar_bleue1570/100Shopping for Rings, Zelda Style! Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:13 pm

Kaminari happily, yet nervously, followed him into the store. As he asked her to cover her ears, she nodded and raised her hands to the sides of her head. Mumbling a couple of words, two small barriers appeared around her ears. As she brought her hands down, the barriers stayed and all sound was completely locked out. She turned away from him and looked out of the front store window while he was doing what he wanted to do. She turned her head towards the door, realizing that it had gotten stuck when they entered. She stepped over to close it, but the moment she raised her hand to the handle, she felt an arm wrap around her torso and another smack over her mouth, lifting her off of her feet.

Kaminari didn't have any time to react to this, nor was she expecting it. The next thing she knew, she was being dragged down the street and towards an alley. She was just going to wait for the moment that they removed their hand from her mouth and scream at them without restraint, but that never happened. Another man came from the alley and placed a cloth over her mouth. She breathed it in rather quickly and completely on accident and soon, her vision went blurry and her eyes closed as she fell unconscious. Soon the men threw her rather harshly into the back seat and jumped into the front, locking the doors. Kaminari lay there limp as the car sped off, burning rubber and creating a loud screeching sound as they drove off rather quickly.

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:50 pm

I'm being serious here!

~K~u~r~o~O~k~a~m~i~

As Kuro noticed her gone, his hands both slapped against his face as he turned his head back to the store manager, whose eyes were wide. "RUN FAST, SONNY!" The old man cried out as Kuro was shocked into action... simply vanishing from the spot. WOAH WOAH WOAH, KURO, WHAT ARE YOU- PIERO JUST SHUT UP AND GIVE ME ALL. OF. YOUR. POWER. NOW! Kuro shouted back at his ziamichi as he popped the blade out of his sheathe, throwing it up into the air as he used Pulse Step.

BAN-KAI!!PAINFUL SHADOWS!

Kuro and his ziamichi spirit cried out as his entire body seemed to explode with energy, changing his appearance dramatically. His haori vanished, replaced with an open white jacket and white cut off jeans, white boots appearing on his feet. His eyes became purple as sunglasses overshadowed them, forming from his bankai activation.On either hand he gained black gloves, spiraled tattoos like whisps of energy on his wrists. A long, flowing blue and orange tail coming out from his back, and atop his white head two large orange ears emerged, as well as a black collar and several necklaces. His eyes filled with rage as the car came into sight, his speed doubling... tripling, even, as he slammed down onto the front of the car, his eyes wide, alive, and full of rage as three daggers slammed down into the car where Kaminari sat, surrounding around her as Kuro's own eyes were ablaze, holding his daggers in either hand as they suddenly BURST with power, as his hands crossed in front of his chest, flinging them into the driver and his co-driver.

He was seeming like a monster that had come out of nowhere as the car was sent spiraling off track, Kuro flipping his body over as he reached Kaminari's door, seeing that the daggers had pierced her ropes, the energy bursting around her as he saw she was asleep, and gave an absolute DEATH GLARE to the men around her as he pulled on the door, looking at her to open up the lock, his trademark sunglasses and white hair telling her who he was... although his arm... was no longer black...

SHOW ME THE PANCAKES!

- Buddha
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:19 pm

Kaminari was completely unconscious the entire time, unable to wake due to the chemical they used on her. The back of the van had no seats and she only laid there, her body thrashing around as they drove wildly through the streets. Suddenly there was a loud boom and the men slammed rather harshly on their breaks, causing her body to fly forwards, slamming against the back of the seats. As the van was forced to begin spiraling out of control, the unconscious woman in the back seat flew towards the side of the van opposite of the door. The force of the spinning van had her pinned up against the side, and since she was knocked out, she had no ability to see that Kuro needed her to open the door.

Suddenly, and to both of their unfortunate circumstance, the van suddenly slammed into a curb, causing it to flip. It flipped multiple times, the sound of grass and clashing metals echoing through out the entire neighborhood as people looked on in horror. Once it stopped flipping, the van was upside down, Kaminari was finally waking, but her body was in enough pain to keep her from moving normally. She felt a warm liquid dropping from the top of her forehead, down onto the ceiling of the upside down van. She was confused and scared. She tried to remember what had happened, but all she could think about was where Kuro was and if he was okay.

"Kuro..." she mumbled, her voice rather low. Spitting out what tasted like blood, she took in a deep breath and yelled a bit louder, "Kuro!!" She heard something and she only hoped that it was the person she wanted it to be. When she felt the back of her arm being roughly grabbed, she knew it wasn't and only felt a bit of fear. "Stop it..." she said as she was lifted to her feet. The man kicked the doors to the back of the van open and stepped out, pressing a gun against the weakened girls temple. "Stop it..." She said again, but all he did was squeeze her arm rather tightly. "Shut up bitch!" he said, looking around to find Kuro.

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:47 pm

I'm being serious here!

~K~u~r~o~O~k~a~m~i~

As the van began flipping, he gripped tightly on the side, his entire body shuddernig as he felt the entire van on his body, trying to squish him but his resistance in Painful Shadows being too strong as he gripped the van tightly, and as it reached its conclusion, he winced, realizing that something had changed as he heard noises. However, when he was able to make out the second and third noises... he broke.

He stood up straight... or actually did. However, no one saw anything but himself as he slid effortlessly through the broken window, not a single shard touching him as he fetched all five daggers , throwing them out along with jumping himself as he noiselessly got on the other side, his eyes in a cold fury as he gripped all five of them. His eyes saw Kaminari, and before the man knew what was happening, something was gripping onto his gun. In a panic, he pulled the trigger, attempting to fire it at Kmainari as blood spurted out a good ways away from Kaminari's face. With an almost phase-like effect, Kuro himself materialized, his left arm shaking and shivering as a ball had torn all through his body, as he smiled painfully at her.

"I'm never, ever going to let you go again." He said as he looked back at the man in front of him, as his arm ripped off the gun from his hand, despite how damaged his arm was. "You said a word used for a female dog. I do believe you just called her a dog. Well guess what, buddy?" He said, smiling at the man as wolf-like teeth revealed themselves. "I'M A TRUE CANINE." He said as he suddenly shifted the right side of his body as three of his blades went into his opponent, one into his neck, one into his chest, and one through his ribs, as Kuro said simply. "Pancake Slash."

All three blades launched a black wave into the man, blasting him away in three layers as he was blown far back from Kaminari, and Kuro dropped all of his weapons, turning to Kaminari as he embraced her, his entire body shuddering. "...I was so scared... I thought... I thought that I... was going to lose you...! Nariri...! I never want to be away from you again. I couldn't even control myself as I saw him holding that gun to you. I broke... So... badly..." He said as he embraced her, tears pouring down his face, his body shaking next to the destroyed car, trying to bring her as close to him as possible, having been so very, very worried...

SHOW ME THE PANCAKES!

- Buddha
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:56 pm

Kaminari was dazed, completely out of it. She didn't really know exactly what had happened or where she was. All she heard was a loud bang and flinched because of it. Stumbling forward, the weakened girl, slowly turned to see that Kuro was there. Her own body was in enough pain as it was, but seeing that he had just taken a bullet for her sort of dulled her own pain, but she was still feeling faint. She heard Kuro's words about never letting her go again and watched him with a weak gaze. She watched how he took his anger out on the man that had hurt her, but remembered something. Weren't there two?

Her arms were still tied behind her back after he attacked and killed the first man and embraced her. She leaned into him, dropping down to her knees since she was feeling to weak to continue to stand. "This... uh.. drug... I-It's got me... uh... I feel like I can't focus..." His words were slightly jumbled when she heard them under the effects of whatever chemical they had used. Some of his words suddenly became clear. "You didn't break... You will not lose me. No matter what happens... Kuro I will always come back to you. I will always come back to you." She said it twice to reassure him.

Spoiler:
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:16 am

I'm being serious here!

~K~u~r~o~O~k~a~m~i~

Kuro gripped her tightly, still weeping into the fabric of her garments as she spoke to him. He had broken; he knew that. However, he also knew that she had just fixed him, as his tears stopped their flow, his arms squeezing her back to himself as he embraced her to himself. As she repeated her last line, his tears returned anew. "And I'll always, always search for you... Always." He promised back, not seeing it, but a man walked up from behind them.

There was a switch knife in his hands as he looked at the couple next to the dead body. His eyes widened as he realized the bloody mess that had been made of his former comrade; and seeing the black blades all around the boy, he suddenly froze, before he dropped the knife and ran the other way, screaming about monsters. However, Kuro didn't even hear it as his hands slipped over Kaminari's bindings, his entire face distorting in rage for a moment as he slashed them into tatters. holding her still as he stood up firmly.

"...Kaminari, I'm going to have to leave this form soon... and I'm starting to feel pain all over my body. We better go." He explained as he kissed her lightly on the forehead, her holding her by her back and lower waist, before vanishing on the spot, reaching the spot where their senkaimon would be as he set Kaminari down, looking at her as they waited...

SHOW ME THE PANCAKES!

- Buddha
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:45 pm

Kaminari was still slightly dazed and feeling weak. Never before had she been thrown around in such a manner. She smiled softly as he calmed down, but felt her heart skip a beat when she saw the man coming up on them. She didn't say anything. She only stared blankly at him, seeing his gaze shift from them to the body. As the man dropped the knife she couldn't help but chuckle. She sort of took pride in seeing that Kuro's fighting ability struck fear into the hearts of people he took down. Suddenly, she felt her arms become loose and allowed them to just hang limply by her sides, leaning her head to the side, resting it on Kuro.

Kaminari lowered her head to listen to him. She gave a simple nod as he picked her up. She raised her arms, placing them around his neck as they vanished from sight. Reappearing where the Senkaimon would appear, she was set softly to her feet. She lowered her arms to placing them around him, holding herself close to him. Her body was weak and she knew the two of them were both in pain. She sort of giggled at what she thought was going to happen once they returned to the Seireitei. The Senkaimon appeared and began to open. Kaminari looked towards it, blinking in confusion as she saw a shadow emerging and soon actually recognizing who it was. "Kanna?"

"Sorry if you've got a problem with me..."

Kanna had just received word that Lieutenant Okami and Fourth Seat Hatakeyama from Squad One were on their way to the World Of The Living on their day off to go buy something. Kanna's left eye immediately twitched, knowing exactly what was going on. She mentally smacked herself and stood up, ordering them to re-open the Senkaimon for her own passage through. It was also her own day off since she had already finished her paperwork and anyone who had needed her healing was already well and resting. Grabbing onto her Zanpakutō, she slid it into the white sash wrapped around her waist and headed out.

Once she got there, it was already being opened and she stepped through. It had only taken a few minutes and the doors opened to the other side. It was obvious that it was a bit too late because Lieutenant Okami and Fourth Seat Hatakeyama were in each others arms. Both looked pretty beat up and both looked like they were ready to pass out. She stepped out of the Senkaimon, placing her arms along her chest as Kaminari called out her name. "Hey... You look like hell." She raised her eyebrow at the two of them, pretty much waiting for them to drop.

"... but I'm not one to really care."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum