Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Kaito_Kojuurou
Kaito_Kojuurou
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Moving In(open) Left_bar_bleue10/100Moving In(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Moving In(open) Empty Moving In(open)

Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:23 pm

"Judge us not equally, Abraham. We may all deserve hell..."

Tesome was a little nervous, yes even he got nervous from time to time, but he worked hard not to show it on his face or in his mannerisms. The small man appeared to only be eight or ten years old but he was a far older spirit then that. His Demonic DNA had stopped his aging a long time before his death and pretty much froze his body at the size of a ten year old. Today he was still wearing his custom Shihakushō, which included his hood and lower cloth that hid his lower face. The combination hid his demonic features from the casual overlooker.

On his back sat not a katana, but more like a heavily curved saber which seemed to fit his side better then the much larger katana. His eyes scanned the various unseated officers of the Division, and nodding to each of them no matter what the odd looks that he was recieving, by now he was definately used to the looks. He was on his way to the divisions training facilities.

He had always wanted to get a ticket to the training grounds of the second division, just to see what their training regime was, and to see some of the special tactics they are rumored to be able to perform in action, without being on the business end of said tactics.

Moving into the training area, which looked like a large Dojo with a large variety of what humans would pretty much refer to as Gymnastics equipment so that individuals in the squad can keep up their dexterity and speed. The floor is padded by about 3 inches of semi-soft padding(meaning that its pliable but not outright soft). Along two of the walls are a variety of weapons, both real and fake(practice weapons). Inside there were about a half dozen unseated members of the squad practicing

Tesome just moved inside and headed to one side of the facility and took a cross legged seat on the ground. His purple eyes were now watching each officer there carefully.

"... but some of us deserve it sooner than others."

Squad: ??
Position: ??

Cannon to right of them,
Cannon to left of them,
Cannon in front of them
Volley'd and thunder'd;
Storm'd at with shot and shell,
Boldly they rode and well,
Into the jaws of Death,
Into the mouth of Hell
Rode the six hundred.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Kaito_Kojuurou
Kaito_Kojuurou
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Moving In(open) Empty Re: Moving In(open)

Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:21 am

Looks to the left when the voice spoke towards him and his purple eyes fell on Redd, his eyes and the skin around his eyes were the only skin that was visible to those that were looking at him. "I am refered to as Tesome Onagi." he introduced himself, standing up and offering a slight bow to the other man. "I am the new Officer here." He replied, he was almost as tall sitting down as he was standing up.

"And yourself?" He asked in response, he didn't know who this person was, but he figured the way that he was looking over the training, that he was probably at the very least a seated member of the Division. He reached up and adjusted the sabre on his back until it was more comfortable, it was always hard with the way it was strapped to his back because it shifted with the slightest of odd movement he made.

He looked up at the other fellow and waited until he responded.

Cannon to right of them,
Cannon to left of them,
Cannon in front of them
Volley'd and thunder'd;
Into the jaws of Death,
Into the mouth of Hell
Rode the six hundred.

Kaito_Kojuurou
Kaito_Kojuurou
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:00 pm

Turns and steps into shadows nearby where he was standing and appears out of a shadow at the top of the stairs and is leaning there when Redd comes out of Shunpo. "Flash step isn't quite as impressive when you can step through shadows virtually instantly." He explained as the other man finally appeared. "And speaking down to a new officer is never a good idea without introducing yourself." He reached up and removed his mask, his demonic traits appearing. "And when I say I am the new officer there is no wrong about it. Unless your deciding to countermand the word of your captain."

His eyes narrowed, he did not know this man and his attempt to show off with Flashstep was far less then impressive to him. His eyes seemed to turn through a variety of colors before settling on silver. "I have far more skills then your imaginary requirements cover. As you just saw." He replied, he wasn't particularly being agressive, but he was not a man to be triffled with, he was far older then the other man and actually probably amongst some of the oldes in the SS, being just over fourteen hundred years old by rough estimates.

"I am aware that one needs to be unarmed when entering the place you speak of, however, even without my sword I am never unarmed. My blood see's to that already." he explained, it was a good bet that this man wasn't aware of what he could do, very few people had come to speak to him for knowledge on demons and he was not one of them, unlike his Captain who had a short conversation with him.

Cannon to right of them,
Cannon to left of them,
Cannon in front of them
Volley'd and thunder'd;
Into the jaws of Death,
Into the mouth of Hell
Rode the six hundred.

Kaito_Kojuurou
Kaito_Kojuurou
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:57 pm

"I do not hide what I am." He replied, "but neither do I flaunt it, the ability I just used is the first time I used it in about six months." He explained "Its also why I wear the hood." He just leaned against a wall and stopped moving, he really didnt like the way this man was talking to him and yelling at him over his shoulder. He was no longer moving with the man, "As far as I am aware, there are plenty of people around the Gotei that know who I am and What I am. The key reason why I haven't joined a Division in almost a year."

"Walking around at under three and a half feet tall and appearing to be between 8-10 years old makes people wonder about what makes me different to begin with. And what they don't know makes them fear me to begin with." he spoke and blurred. "And that technically would make me a liar because my Zanpakutō gives me a different speed advantage." when he blurred he disappeared from sight for a moment as he moved with a ten times modification to his speed and appeared in front of Redd.

"And another thing...who says I don't want people to fear me? If someone of my physical statured is going to get along in this world, i need them to know i am far more capable then my small size indicates." He reached up and pulled the hood over his head and covering up the lower section of his face again as he walked in front of Redd.

Cannon to right of them,
Cannon to left of them,
Cannon in front of them
Volley'd and thunder'd;
Into the jaws of Death,
Into the mouth of Hell
Rode the six hundred.

Kaito_Kojuurou
Kaito_Kojuurou
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:37 pm

An audible Growl comes loudly from his throat as the man dared shunpo on him and tore his, uniform. "Let me get this straight." He snarled as he turned around. "First, you insult me by basically calling me a liar when saying I was an officer." he twitched. "THEN...you basically say that the CAPTAIN, of your division NEEDS YOUR PERMISSION, to allow someone into HIS division." he snarled again. "Then you tell me to dishonor myself and other officers around her by lying to them about what I am." He growled. "Then you DARE to Deserate MY UNIFORM."

"Then you have the Gaul to try to claim ANY kind of kinship with me?" He growled. "That is Laudible." He snarled and turned his back on him walking away from him ignoring the rest of his so-called speach.

Cannon to right of them,
Cannon to left of them,
Cannon in front of them
Volley'd and thunder'd;
Into the jaws of Death,
Into the mouth of Hell
Rode the six hundred.
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Moving In(open) Left_bar_bleue134700/60000Moving In(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:50 pm

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

Moving In(open) Image
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum