Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

Drifting Along Empty Drifting Along

Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:12 pm
Seven had passed out on what seemed an innocent bored, he was having a lengthy conversation with his other selves. Leviathan had been one that had come forward, Loki was talking about the scientific possibilities, while Thor discussed possibly killing them all and burning the island to the ground. What they all seemed to forget is the fact that he wasn't able to use his powers. His blond hair covered his head as he was drifting along, this had been a very odd trip indeed. The lights were out but his body was moving and well he was getting closer to an island.

Well the aspect of the island they were floating towards seemed safe enough, well to the untrained eye anyways. It was a matter of where things could go bad or worse, well so far worse seemed the only thing really coming up to the surface of truth. Where exactly was he, he couldn't remember much he'd fallen asleep on some wood. This had been such a short period after his promotion to a rank in K-World. but it appeared that he wasn't going to be doing much beyond this for a while.

Something generating had taken away his power to perform travel. Loki was about ready to come out, his choices were limited and Seven sat in the throne inside his mind thinking about the possible problem they faced. Perhaps they'd let it out and allow simple brute force to answer the problem for them. Fenrir was unbalanced and well far weaker then Seven, but his power came from elsewhere. This personality was sheer power and strength. So perhaps that was the choice, maybe someone more stealthy and crafty for the use of it.

JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Drifting Along Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Drifting Along Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Drifting Along Empty Re: Drifting Along

Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:22 pm

Justin Washi

THIS IS MADNESS!

What am I doing here, Lord Jashin? Justin thought to the THING that existed within him; the one-time demon Iramasha, Jashin. I'm not sure, my dear servant... however... I do believe it was because that Nagato fellow you follow asked you to be here to watch around this island for him... Considering your immortality and all... not a bad move... Well, we won't be punished for being here at the least; after all, you're an arrancar Ziamichi, nothing like any other being on the planet... as well as the oldest of your family. The iramasha told him as Justin blinked, before smiling and nodding fervently. He was scratching his right side; he had the scythe of Jashin in his left hand, out and ready to use. This was because on this island, it was weird; Jashin's voice was faint and Justin couldn't form any of his energy outside of the black cloak that he wore around his body with its red clouds.

However, that was fine for his purposes. He was not a normal man; as it were, he was... insane. Oh... I want to make a sacrifice... He thought off hand to himself as his eyes wondered around, his large white spikes of hair that went down from all around his head moving about as he walked down the forest path. He looked around, extremely bored, as he blinked, before his feet stopped dead, and an extremely wide smile formed on his face as he reached back one hand, feeling Breaker underneath his grip as he placed his hand on the large sword's guard. Oh Lord Jashin... I do believe it is time to pray. Justin said as he folded his hands in front of himself, throwing his scythe up into his cloak sleeve as he often did as he folded both hands over his chest, carressing the necklace he wore on his chest very softly from outside his garment.

"Lord Jashin... I ask for your permission to silence, kill, destroy this trash before myself in Your name and in Your glory."

The Arrancar-Ziamichi said clearly as suddenly he heard it within his mind. Prayer... accepted, my dear servant. Have fun... It said as his smile vastly widened, and with a shot, Justin was off. He leaped far into the air, his lungs stretching as he cried out. "YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOO!" His voice sounded out as he slammed down next to the strange man, as he smiled, his grip on his scythe tightening as it appeared in his hand, and he leaned down in his fall, extending it all down the six foot pole as he threw the three red prongs of his blade directly at his opponent's legs, aiming to rip them right off, despite Justin not having his powers, he was still strong enough to wield this scythe quite well; in fact, he'd even been able to wield it in life, despite its massive weight.

He laughed sickeningly as he stood up, smiling at the man before clapping his hands in front of his chest, bowing. "My Name's Justin Washi, and I will be sacrificing your soul to Lord Jashin today, trash!" He said clearly as he stopped his bow, smiling at the man and twirling around the scythe off to the left side as he narrowed his eyes, waiting to see how the man would react with a sadistic look in his eyes. Despite the lack of use of his powers, he wasn't worried. After all...

He WAS the strongest of the Washi brothers...

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Anonymous

Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:26 am

So how to word it would it be about the one who Loki had just awoken too. This vessel of his was rather dull and without a life to it, he didn't care for the factors that brought about this place. Curious enough that the energy supply was drained, he began puzzling about how to make this place work. He glanced at the man with a look, smiling slightly as he spoke allowed and had let Levi the driver of the boat take a break back on his chair within the mind of Seven. Seven personalities in all, not all had walked forward from the darkness to show their powers yet and well Loki wasn't really in the mood to dissect this creature. Sure cute and cuddle looking with a big weapon, what makes him tick.

"Well my good sir, we appear to of run into a rather interesting dilemma I'll crack the code and get us access to our powers.. Why don't we let Fenrir out to place fetch with this one, he'll be adequate for this one, brutish fighting deserves one in turn don't you think sire. Or perhaps Thor or someone else would be suitable for the task, I'll have this figured out in no time sire I promise. So what shall it be."

He looked upwards, a sickening grin began to appear something of a murdering aura began to arrive. This was of course his being, the person who thought him a lowly meal well that wasn't the case, Fenrir wasn't allowed out, for a couple reasons, firstly he wasn't really controllable by anyone but the owner of the body. And well once he got started fighting it was like letting out a sheer monster,the knuckles of the creature who'd seemed to of taken the wheel gloved slightly as he walked forward.

Posting Template By: [THEFROST]
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Drifting Along Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Drifting Along Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:50 am

Justin Washi

THIS IS MADNESS!

Justin's smile grew wider and wider as he continually slashed, over and over. However.. it took him ten whole minutes before he realized something. ...I'm not really fighting anything, am I, Lord Jashin? He asked the spirit inside of him, freezing in a standing position and holding his scythe in one hand. No, my servant, but... I would say that it was perhaps... that vision of yours. His spirit replied, as Justin smiled to himself, laughing strangely before looking over the edge of the island at the approaching boat. Washi Vision... my curse. He thought as he chuckled harder and harder, before eventually standing up straight, looking at the small craft approaching as he swung his scythe around and around in one hand.

Then, with a cry... "YAAAAAHOOOOOO!" The scythe was off, as it split into three. The prongs all shot out as they collectively slammed down on the boat, the chain holding the staff together long enough to manage as it broke the boat, as water began to spout all around it. I don't know what you were planning... BUT IT'S OVER NOW, TRASH. Justin thought as he laughed to himself, a giddy smile on his face, his eyes cloaked in madness and his head thrown back to laugh at the sky...

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Anonymous

Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:28 am

Seven had finally grown tired of all this, he couldn't use his powers and yet here they were stuck out on some rotten island with a guy who thought he was Ace Ventura, he got off the boat before the scythe so he had time to watch it get destroyed. Seven spoke now, evident he was in one of those joking moods that rarely came about, he seemed to think this man was perhaps trying to annoy him. He wasn't sure what was going on here, but for some reason he got the feeling this wasn't gonna be a fun little dance. He couldn't access his power, but thankfully he guessed the other couldn't either.

"So...proud of yourself, destroying a boat is quite a feat."

That was pry one of his more smartass remarks, he didn't feel like taking anymore of this. So he got ready, taking a stance this would be fun. Considering he'd to been able to fight for sometime. He'd made the others sit down, his other personalities were quite ready to listen to the driver of this boat because well. It was his thing to play with and it was almost time for their climatic duel to begin.

Posting Template By: [THEFROST]
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Drifting Along Left_bar_bleue134700/60000Drifting Along Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 04, 2015 12:06 pm

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

Drifting Along Image
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum