Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Don't mind if I take Turkey! (Closed) Left_bar_bleue9000/10000Don't mind if I take Turkey! (Closed) Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Don't mind if I take Turkey! (Closed) Empty Don't mind if I take Turkey! (Closed)

Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:24 pm
Zane Fenier
Stone Cross Commander, K-world

Don't mind if I take Turkey! (Closed) Boys-anime-guys-7855061-312-500

All was peaceful in Istanbul on this very day but very many knew that it wouldn't last. As the sun was setting a deadly takeover was about to begin in the capital of the counter, Turkey. With no resistance from any barriers that effected hollows or demons, Zane Fenier opened a portal in the town square. With a force of just human, shinigami and others that weren't hollow or demon related. Eventually multiple portal were opened to have troops of the stone cross pouring in to disarm any barriers and secure the city. But one question rang out and it was where was the Stone Cross Commander and what has become of him over this time. He eventually came in with troops around him and he was not trying to be the star of the show or in the spotlight as he could not easily be spotted yet. If someone were to try and stop the events present they will need to act quickly as they probably need a large force and a good one. The stage was set for quite a battle so how will it begin and who shall arrive or will anyone arrive, are they ready for a battle that hasn't come around for along time or will they watch as the stone cross secures Turkey for K-world. The objectives were as stated to the members.

-Destroy any barriers
-Cut off the Yuudeshi Network from the area
-Kill off the goverment
-Secure the Capital
-Capture all those that oppose us
-Bring any supporters back to K-world

OOC: This is just a short and quick post to set the scene.

Time I'll wait to begin: 5 days after this post

Good luck to all those who join this thread.

If no one joins in 5 days I will end this thread and Turkey will be taken for K-world.

Last edited by Zero on Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Don't mind if I take Turkey! (Closed) Left_bar_bleue59000/99999Don't mind if I take Turkey! (Closed) Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Don't mind if I take Turkey! (Closed) Empty Re: Don't mind if I take Turkey! (Closed)

Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:51 pm

Photobucket

Don't mind if I take Turkey! (Closed) Heat-hazeDays6001089405-1-1-1-1

"sorry but i have kept a eye on turkey, and i may very well end up claiming it for the shadow fall, although what we would do with such a place.. i do not know.. hmm who is this, .. ahem What is your reason of being here?"..

This was said from a distance with a rather booming voice which was easy to hear. With it though came a odd kind of feeling, absolutely nothing thats what people felt when they where around it, what was it though? A 12 foot tall demon clad in pitch black armor with 1 leg and 2 arms which where bladed with no hands. On the back of them being extremely large and anamilistic black wings which held him aloft using the powerful strength that the wings where blessed with. Peculiar probably was what came to most peoples minds at first, since although nothing yes when i say nothing i mean nothing at all can generally be felt about it. Though there is a kind of feeling of power that lurks beneath ,not precisely from it presenting itself but just by how the demon presented itself.

Ok while auro talked he had raised up one of his bladed limbs running it against his face creating a rather, well lets just say a very freaking unpleasant screeching sound while a slight impish chuckle had been heard. All the while if you where observant you would notice that he had no mouth that talked, as his voice was projected for the most part. But if he had a mouth you probably woulda sworn he'd be licking his lips and grinning with a feral glee. While he stood their in the air, it was hard not to see he was a demon, but other then that its really hard to tell how weak or strong he might be. All that was certian was, this would probably or hopefully be something interesting.

so what would this encounter bring forth?

Don't mind if I take Turkey! (Closed) Untitled

Don't mind if I take Turkey! (Closed) LzZCuy7
Don't mind if I take Turkey! (Closed) BtXe12b
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Don't mind if I take Turkey! (Closed) Left_bar_bleue9000/10000Don't mind if I take Turkey! (Closed) Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Don't mind if I take Turkey! (Closed) Empty Re: Don't mind if I take Turkey! (Closed)

Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:00 pm

ENTER POST

Zane listened as a booming voice spoke above the chaos and it's source can easily be noticed as a demon in what seemed to be thick armor. He wouldn't allow this demon to stop his plan even if it meant getting on a ally's bad side to do so either. He quickly moved to be within the view of the demon and would have his signature veil covering most of his body only leaving some of his face revealed from the cloak. He could be sense as something that wasn't much of a threat but that was if Auro thought that his level right now represented what he was capable of. The true power within Zane was keeping him ageless and he would eventually have that power and ageless but for now he didn't but with or without it he would take Turkey. Even if this demon tried to get right in his way right now. This was the beginning of his war and it shall not end so easily with a single foe in the way, he was Zane Fenier after all.

"I'm sorry but your plans should of came quicker because I'm claiming this for the Kokuryuteshi Realm. You shouldn't stop us since we are allies and we will both benifit from this capture." He told the demon.

With that Zane waited for the demon to make up his mind, if he would help Zan, fight, or just watch as Istanbul fell to Zane's control within a single day and night. If the demon decided to attack then Zane would either move or take his hit straight on and absorb all of the damage. But if the oppisite happened then Zane would move his focus back to his troops that were slowly taking over parts of the city. There main focus right now was disengaging the city's personal defenses and the control which was the goverment leaving the Yuudeshi Network to be taken care of last of all. This was becoming quite a fight already as his troop had made the main forces of Turkey hold off there two key locations but they were not ready for a full assult like this. Althrough the Stone Cross wasn't known for it's speed they knew how to hold there ground and all the had to do was expand from there like any miltary force would if they were in their country and invading neighboring countries.

Time is only ticking as Istanbul can only last so long without some kind of assistance from the otside world or even the spiritual world. The last question is if Zane wins here where is his next place as he would not stop with just Turkey so long as his forces are able enough for battle and war. He would probably move to one of the smaller countries next to Turkey and make sure that the area known as the Middle East belongs to the Kokuryuteshi and their allies.

Template By: [THEFROST]

Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Don't mind if I take Turkey! (Closed) Left_bar_bleue59000/99999Don't mind if I take Turkey! (Closed) Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:23 pm

Photobucket

" Oh.. allies.. Thats.. succulent.. ,mm my don't you look delicious.. but oh well, i might as well.. help you.. that is if you don't mind my snacking after.... And.. if you speak of what i can do.. i will happily rip your heart out my dear.. dear.. handsome allie "..

Auro had said, rather in a husk and pouty voice. but none the less, he knew allies and oh well really at the moment he wanted some body bags to munch on any who. So with that he had quickly in a time which was so fast it was hard to keep up with, he had molted his armor, as red hair and a quirky smile played onto his devilish features, before he looked up running his tongue slowly down the ridging of his pointer finger, before he gently sucked on it showing his plump and rather firm lips. Then having looked up as if deep in thought he'd casually have removed his lips from the pad of his finger and flicked the pointer finger around at the general direction of the town which was easily not even a 10th of a mile away from him, so now while what happened next was.. very interesting due to how fast it had been going and the fact he was only 300feet in the air had something to do with it.

While the stream ripped through the ground, the delayed roar of a thundering explosion occurring from the quarter mile line of hydrogen fire which now blazed up into the sky was a tell tale indication that auro himself really was no push over but, next what he did was giggling he'd instead of making a stream of them he spread his hands and fired off a kind of cloud of them each shard lighting up the town landscape with little blue flashes of explosions, which left the ravaged city a blaze while that impish smile never once had left his lips, but interesting enough, a huge smoke cloud obscured the city, and looked like something had randomly detonated in the town not even a second after auro had moved his finger, which caused over all the cloud to obscure everything.

Although one thing punctuated the quiet landscape after the blast, the screaming of the people below as groaning and a minor earthquake followed from the force of the detonation.. soon the cloud had cleared

"i wonder.. if they are still moving?.. ..Oh this is.. delicious.. ".. Auro had said very deliberately licking his index finger, before he very gently but with a symbolic manner bit his finger causing a bead of blood, . . ." I wonder.. how many are alive?"

Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:35 pm

ENTER POST

He watched as Auro had agreed to help him in taking over the country called Turkey and he seemed like quite a strong fellow too. He easily destroyed the city with what seemed to be some kind of explosion that made it look like a strange and powerful earthquake had happened around the entire city. It was quite a display but now it was time to show what Zane has been hiding behind his Veil. Holding out one from his cloak a black sphere would form that was his own unique attack that he was very powerful with. The exact name was Yin Surge and it was such a devesating attack that it left pure silence after it has impact. In response as the attack charged he spoke to Auro and answered his question.

"None of the enemy." He would answer and then the attack was ready.

"Yin Surge!"

The attack would fire out and break into multiple parts as it would take out many targets within the city. Three of the shots would rush in and hit the goverment building ripping it apart like it was nothing while four of the shots hit the defenses of the city allowing any hollow or demon enter the city with no difficulty now. Finally the last two shots would hit the most concentrated area of enemy troops left that would hopefully decimate them where they stand. Very quickly, the blast was over after impacts and the deep silence followed in the area that came with the surge, but it eventually would end.

"It's quite a display of power today isn't it?" He would ask Auro if he was still around to hear him.

Most would ask how a weak human in spiritual power radiating from him release such a devestating attacxk well it was because he contained a item with in him called the URE sphere. URE equal Unlimited Raw Energy and it allowed him to boost his currently weak Yin Surge and make it a force to be reckoned with. Zane didn't care what Auro decided to do within the city so long as he didn't bother what he pursued and his troops, then everything would be fine. As it was certain that opposing forces were defeated within the city the stone cross moved into phase two which was made a bit more difficult with Zane and Auro's massive attacks but they began building camps and bases out of remaining building so they can keep the capital and the country.

If everything went alright with communications then a majority of stone cross's forces and other troops would be called in. As everything went according to plans the city had fallen and Zane rushed to Stone's camp seeking to see how his troops did after this battle and the attacks. if he was able to he would lead a straight march through other cities in turkey demanding their surrender and then on to the next country in his path to conquering the middle east. This was only the beginning to something that was beautiful in Zane's eyes, a world under the control of the Kokuryuteshi Realm and Kin. He would give no mercy to those that got in the way of what he believed was right.

"It will only take time before that dream becomes a reality, only time." He would say in his mind.

Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:12 pm

Photobucket

" mmm.. heh..heh.heh"..

Was all that was said from auro's part as he himself had vanished in a rather startling display of speed, to land within the path of one of the yin surge orbs which was aiming to kill the food he was planning to eat, now though his whole hand spread out as the blast seemed to smash straight into a invisible barrier as using a jet of gems which looked like a flash of light he split the orb in to two halves causing a huge stream of flames to blast from either side of him, before the only thing from the abyss that was visible was glowing red eyes, while the remaining enemies troops had begun to advance, they would have felt the swipe of a finger more painful then a nuclear explosion, as blood splattered everywhere. Moving forward although there was a pretty innocent girl in the center, while he looked down his grin turning insane and gleeful at the girls predicament.

"..Cute.. little slut.. don't worry.. ill take good care of yo-.. oops.. "

Auro had said in a off hand casual way, while the inside of the skull had begun to crack and the brain tissue had begun to leak from the occupants brain, and out their ears while auro had grinning, opened his mouth revealing besides saliva a razor sharp gleaming white set of teeth, as he had bit down ripping through the females brain and head like it was nothing, organs and tissue, had begun to leak out, as auro grinning, had began with a sickening crunch to devour and eat the human whole. And after getting his snack, what happened was the enemy had called in a minor nuclear strike on the area the enemy being turkeys military base.. as now the huge plane had dropped the payload from the sky into the ground, while next there was a massive explosion, but there was more.. as something happened high in the atmosphere as the bomb was dropped. . . A gem stream which was shown by a minor glimpse of light was seen while a searing hot red line formed in the middle of the bomb, as now a huge explosion occurred in the sky, causing a flaming wall of wind to smash into the ground, the blinding light having been met with houses vaporizing and the ground and many men being ripped outwards, although.. . There was something strange as auro walked forward eyes gleaming in the light.. he was having fun.

So, now as the wall smashed into his demon barriers, the searing heat pressed against his body, while a pillar of blue light from his barriers hydrogen atoms going off occured, causing enough force to part the winds around him, and a blinding blue light to part the heavens, from the rest of the excess contained energy, although it was only in a 2 meter radius around him, from this though blood began to burst and boil, as the sky itself darkened from the disasterous affects of impact . . . It was wonderful.. and caused auro to laugh looking up at the sky while blood caked his body and his clothes burned off his skin was charred and baked in the outer layers, as the force smashes body apon body against auro's own body, they had kept piling on faster and faster forming a messed up wall infront of the baked form of auro's outer skin, While the heaving winds had caused a crater to expand outwards, auro himself was far from being dead. As his first layer of skin had now burned to the point it was rock hard, but that demented laughter still easily could be heard, as he had held his arm up, as the final wave hit.

Now as the gut wrenching wave had exploded outwards a kind of hissing sound expelled past auro, past the allies the guards.. as the sky lit up like it was armageddon . . . was it the end or not?.. Well we would soon see.. once the fog itself cleared..

Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:39 pm

ENTER POST

"Why?" Zane asked as the Nuke exploded.

Quickly troops that could swarmed the portal trying to get out and the ones that just entered were retreating back into the Kokuryuteshi Realm and sealed the exits at the last possible moment for them. As for Zane he had moved the troops around into several portals opened by his orange box thast were also closed at the last moment. To save as many troops with the Veil he gathered them and extended the cloak using Guard/Protect to be a ten feet dome that withstand the entire effects of the nuke that was used. Whn it was all over Zane found himself and a handful pof his guards and officers in a bit of a ruined city that was silent like after the Yin Surge but now the laughing could be heard from Auro. To Zane it was like the enemy was the one laughing at him and it severly anger him inside but he could not get his revenge now of all times. They would never forget the day that they tried to rid the world of Zane Fenier.

Eventually he would open two more portals with his orange box. The first one lead back to the Kokuryuteshi Realm where Yako's healer were ready to enter the area and assist the situation. As for the second one, well it lead to Auro and he walked through to be in the same area as him. The thoughts in Zane's mind were of a mix of pure evil and revenge for the Nuke that was used on them.

"Are you interested in another attack demon? I promise payment and plenty of destruction if you join me."He would say to him.

If Auro would join Zane then he would open a final portal to the Demon World, that Auro most likely called home, so that Zane could explain what he wished to do and Auro would follow him in hopefully if not then the portal would lead to his home in which he would make up his plan alone for revenge.

Either way to Zane.......

this was war!

[Exit Thread]

Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:52 pm

Photobucket

".. What do you think ? they just dropped a fucking nuke on me, yes im joining you dont ask obvious questions. "

came the voice, while a rather enormous amount of energy radiated outwards as the remaining hydrogen cells had been drawn inwards from the blast, and detonated in the direct area under him, along with him stomping with pure force and using a full powered jet of blade energy, which caused him to begin to walk on what was known as basically a gaping fucking hole in the ground which was a quarter mile wide and deep, making for a rather large hole while auro himself had walked forward black shell like material having shelled off of him like he was emerging from a cocoon. Well now he was on a war path, and unlike anything before now he was focused, as he began walking forward to begin to warp

though once doing it he walked through the barrier, as the land scape was that of a war zone, although everything said and done there was war now. and auro himself was focused.. and was intent on well.. teaching people to keep their waste and shit off of peoples heads..

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Don't mind if I take Turkey! (Closed) Left_bar_bleue134700/60000Don't mind if I take Turkey! (Closed) Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:38 am

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

Don't mind if I take Turkey! (Closed) Image
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum