Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Nickcca
Nickcca
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Cofnsued and Lost Child (open) Left_bar_bleue0/0A Cofnsued and Lost Child (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

A Cofnsued and Lost Child (open) Empty A Cofnsued and Lost Child (open)

Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:31 pm
This the time when Nickcca was only just 6 years old and his perant where just been and devoured by hollow or what seemed to be he saved by two soul reapers he stay hidden behind one of a women soul reaper who he does quite know who it is yet. It was raining in soul soitoy and Nickcca was frightened and confused on what just happening around him and where the fact remained for certain he was dead there nothing he do about how much as he denies it. this could where as black as night time and rained like hell was one fire and Nickcca was wet like a poor puppy he look petty bashed up and need come help move but still refuse he show himself he still hid himself behind the woman soul reaper that save his life. He tell he orphan and himself did I live to tell the tale he can not reminder much because it to tratasteing for him to remember but you sense a strange spiritual pressure from enough for 12th disvion to run trusts on the poor child.

Nickcca and eye were filled with tear of geif and confusing he keep asking the lady where mommy why mommy not around anymore why dad gone why can’t go home he really lost some memory dude tremroiozion of the event. But something was off it almost this event was steed up by someone like they wanted Nickcca dead and then saved but for now Nickcca need rest and to see a doc soon his eyes where filled sadness and fsutateion.

Last edited by Nickcca on Tue May 31, 2011 10:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Ravana
Ravana
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Cofnsued and Lost Child (open) Left_bar_bleue0/0A Cofnsued and Lost Child (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

A Cofnsued and Lost Child (open) Empty Re: A Cofnsued and Lost Child (open)

Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:16 pm
Although it didn't happen often, today it had apparently decided to rain in the Soul Society. Normally, the sun would out and the weather would be pleasant, but today the rain seemed to be more than just bad weather. For 3rd seat of Squad 3 Ravana Ichiro, however; the rain was just a drag. "Damnit, I hate patrol in the rain" he said out loud yet to himself, an obvious hint of annoyance in his tone. Of course, because of the rain, Ravana had his Zanpakuto, which took the form of a guitar, in a special waterproof bag slung over his back. Although the rain really wouldn't harm the guitar, it was always hard to play while wet. "I can't even break out Kinzoku Kuso and play a few tunes in this weather" he said with a sigh, still complaining to himself about patrol duty. As he rounded a corner, however, Ravana saw something unexpected; a female Shinigami leading a young child.

Quickly, Ravana ran over to the unusual pair; his now wet sandals making a few sploshing noises as he did. Sighing again at the rain, he stopped right in front of the female Shinigami and child. "Hey, you know that the Seireitei is off limits to residents of the Rukongai, and I doubt that the kid over there is a Shinigami" he said, pointing to the little kid as he spoke to the female Shinigami. Seeing the little kid standing there soaking wet and afraid did make Ravana feel a little guilty about what he had just said, but rules were rules. "I'm sorry, but you know the rules, he can't be here" Ravana said, a slight bit of guilt in his tone.

A Cofnsued and Lost Child (open) 28cnex2
+Characters+
Ravana Ichiro~Ex-Captain Vizard/Vizard Corps Co-leader~0-3+
Toshizo Hijikata~The Demon Commander~0-3+
Diablo Cortar~The Cutting Devil/Segunda Espada~0-3-
Albert Wesker~Biohazard~0-4++
Dracula Vlad Tepes~The Dark Lord~0-4
Okita Souji~Sexy and I know it~0-5+
Alfonso Gunter Reinhold~Evil Bastard~W.I.P.
Hanako Ikezawa~Malignant Tragedy~5-5*
MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Cofnsued and Lost Child (open) Left_bar_bleue5/100A Cofnsued and Lost Child (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

Tue May 31, 2011 2:26 pm
A Cofnsued and Lost Child (open) Narumi_Minakami

Under the black umbrella cane, Jenna approached the Senkaimon Area. At this time, Jenna was the fourth seated officer of the first division under Captain Yamamoto and ryoka was common term for the enemies of the Soul Society. The only reason she is there to greet Momo Hinamori was because of a potential ryoka. Although not a known person, Jenna is one of the few who used two zanpakutos instead of one. Jenna is best known for her choice of outfit over the standard uniform...a maid dress. Also at the time, Hinamori was the Lieutenant of Captain Aizen. When Momo Hinamori came through with a little boy, Jenna was waiting for them and Jenna was not happy to see her with a potential ryoka.

"Lieutenant Momo Hinamori of Fifth Division, you stand suspected of harboring a ryoka into the Seireitei. Captain Yamamoto sent me to investigate the ryoka and listen to your defense."

A Cofnsued and Lost Child (open) 232?cb=20170319214106
    MaidInAmn
  • Plays as [?-?] Jiyūna Seishin
  • Roleplayer
  • Gamer
  • Writer
  • Employed Full-Time
  • Zodiac: Earth Dragon
    (Year 1988)
  • Sign: The Virgin
    (6th of September)
  • Blood Type: B-Negative
"I took roleplaying and storytelling with a live-and-let-live attitude, thus the idea of a character doing something out-of-character would add more to the character than letting it stagnate into an archetype or a character. Here: A rapid change to a character must be met with an in-the-moment conflict. Ta-da! A rule to live by!"
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:
http://www.tanoshibe.deviantart.com

Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:03 pm
Archived.

A Cofnsued and Lost Child (open) Eee224b2a4b36d5b3049d3801f0f4fdd

Hon Hon Baguette.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum