Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

Aivee's Page me Thread!

+9
Dexterity
Chao
Blade
~Amaya~
Kade
THEFROST
JJ
Ravana
Kakeru
13 posters
Go down
Dexterity
Dexterity
Waifu War Veteran

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Aivee's Page me Thread! - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue248350/500000Aivee's Page me Thread! - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (248350/500000)
Tiers:

Aivee's Page me Thread! - Page 13 Empty Re: Aivee's Page me Thread!

Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:57 pm
Welcome back <3! Hope it was a good one, but it's nice to see you again. Good luck in your endeavors!

Aivee's Page me Thread! - Page 13 Qx494h
Anonymous

Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:31 am
Welcome back, the plan sounds full proof.
Anonymous

Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:14 pm
Okay for the next week or so, I'mma be pretty much afk from xat unless I need a break and not really paying much attention to skype. I'mma be tanking out character files by the crap load, so pay attention for that!

<3
Anonymous

Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:49 am
Re-read the rules dear, it's all there. And there is a quote; it's just hidden, so look.

Also, make that six hours, since you broke the rules six times that I know of. @that rule.
Anonymous

Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:01 am
13. Any and all site business must be either in communication threads OR the main xat if/when you're not banned on it. You cannot use skype or private messages to do anything site related.

That's the rule. Here.

13. Any and all site business must be either in communication threads OR the main xat if/when you're not banned on it. You cannot use skype or private messages to do anything site related.

That's why you're being banned, and you are guilty by six counts. XD! One hour ban each.. and d-time. See you in six. Don't try to sneak on during ban either. K?
lionus
lionus

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Aivee's Page me Thread! - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue10/100Aivee's Page me Thread! - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:01 am
heyo aivee, as ya asked time to finnally post in this before i forget again XD. so whit shizis apperance im looking for a older looking for a fc thats open with apperance not afraid to show some skin, abit of an uncaring and more serious kinda person instead of cute innocent little women and most of all some bad assery from the woman. thanks for the help aivee sorry if im being too specific ^_^

edit: hokay mehs at abit of a wits end here so i shall throw in stuff for wolfie as well if ya get time aiv. What im looking for him is a strong, older guy. Someone who looks like he can hold his own and can even be thought of as borderline evil. im really sorry for the specifics if ya find something itll be excellent XD im quite leniant and if ya find a fc thats cool im leniant as all fark

thanks in advance aiv

Aivee's Page me Thread! - Page 13 M9rTQZk

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Anonymous

Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:50 pm
Aivee's Page me Thread! - Page 13 Tumblr_milb7lkGTH1qdegnzo1_500_zpsb244fce9
SORRY FOR THE LATE RESPONSES HERE WE GO
Kanda stuff doesn't matter so ignoring that.

@Lio Search; Dear I'mma need traits like hair color/eye color, unless you leave it to my discretion. But I'll look at stuff for a bit, and leave you pm with the names! XD

@Kade: That sounds interesting @Eric/Yukashii friendship. Thought I'm not sure how'd it work? Also, for Asmo, feel free to throw up a challenge thread and I'll post when I can.

I'll take other questions and stuff about my characters here too <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum