Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Snakehearted Experiment: A New Morning [CLOSED] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000A Snakehearted Experiment: A New Morning [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

A Snakehearted Experiment: A New Morning [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Snakehearted Experiment: A New Morning [CLOSED]

Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:49 pm

He was pleased that she helped him reattach his arm; seemed she was still fine with listening to him. However, he didn't expect for the girl to grip onto him and support her weight as she threw her legs back in another strange assault upon his person. However, he did notice how flexible she was; that was something he hadn't seen before.

As her eyes stared at him, he merely blinked at her behind his glasses, his face expressionless as he looked at her. He watched as the two of them exchanged glances, before he reached over to his left, hitting a button as out of nowhere, a muffin appeared in his hand. ”Muffin Button.” The Doctor said as he held his hand out to Amelia, waving it as if she should take it. ”Eat that.” He told her, as he blinked, thinking to himself for a few moments.

”Why do you keep attacking me but never actually do any damage, just gripping onto me?” The Doctor then asked. He knew what a hug was, and why people gave them to others; however, he didn't think this was a hug, or associate it as such...

...it was just how the Doc is.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Snakehearted Experiment: A New Morning [CLOSED] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100A Snakehearted Experiment: A New Morning [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

A Snakehearted Experiment: A New Morning [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Snakehearted Experiment: A New Morning [CLOSED]

Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:07 am
Amelia and Shiro both stared at him. They watched as he pushed a button and a muffin appeared in his hand. Amelia and Shiro both stared at the muffin. As he offered it to her, she took it and stared at it blankly. "A... muffin button..." she said as she stared down at it, still a blank face. She glanced up to him and then back down to the muffin she now had in hand. She suddenly began to giggle. Then she moved into a small laugh. Very soon, Amelia was completely hysterical at the situation. She turned back over to the table and leaned over, resting her forehead on the surface as she laughed. She really had no clue that he actually meant a muffin for one. She thought it was going to be some sort of code word for something. Then AT THAT, it was a button. He pushed a button and one just appeared in her hand. And then after THAT he just asked her to eat i-....

"Wait a minute...." she said suddenly and set the muffin on the table. She crouched down behind the table, now facing Doctor Hebi, the muffin between them. From this position, Doctor Hebi would only be able to see the top of her head. She stared at the muffin rather suspiciously and then looked back up to Doctor Hebi. She repeated this at least six times before standing up fully again and clearing her voice. In a rather serious tone, one that she had not ever shown the Doctor before, she set her hand on the table, the other hand pointing to the muffin. "Is it poisonous?" she asked, blinking a few times with that same serious look.
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Snakehearted Experiment: A New Morning [CLOSED] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000A Snakehearted Experiment: A New Morning [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:11 am

Strange... The doctor thought as he observed Amelia's new behavior. Her behavior's kept shifting; one moment she was fine with the experiments, then she was all scared and worried, then she was all full of energy, and now she looked like she was cautious of such simple things as a muffin. HOW DARE SHE DOUBT THE MUFFIN BUTTON?? … not that I really care. He thought to himself, that same amused smile on his face as he felt himself partly infected by the ridiculous nature of the entire situation.

She got all laughy, then flopped down, the Doctor keeping his blank face at her the entire time. She put the muffin between the two of them, and he just blinked at her. What's she planning to do...? He wondered to himself, taking in a deep breath from his gold as he kept his normal look, as she glanced between the muffin and him repeatedly. Is there something on my face...? He wondered, Hebi coming in front of him and allowing him to see that his face was spotless.

Then he heard her question, and he just looked at her for a few moments. ”No.” He said simply. He was partly lying, and partly telling the truth; not that anyone could tell from the Doctor's ace poker face. The muffin itself was harmless. However, it would probably give her very bad gas due to the fact that that is what they did to the Doctor. Now he was going to see if it affected her as well. He was pretty sure it would; it would also allow the doctor to see just how far along her evolution had gone. ”...” He remained silent as he just watched her, waiting to see what she would do...

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Snakehearted Experiment: A New Morning [CLOSED] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100A Snakehearted Experiment: A New Morning [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:28 am
As he said no to her question. She dropped down behind the table once more, staring directly at the muffing with an 'I'm watching you' type look on her face. Her suspicions had not dropped at all. She stared at it for a few more moments, glanced back up to the Doctor once more, then reached out and grabbed the muffin. She dropped down to the floor and slid under the table, beginning to eat the muffin in rather large bites. Once she was done, she set her hand on her stomach and smiled big. She was definitely acting strange. Although that neither she or Doctor Hebi seemed aware of it, the surgery that she had was not done changing her body's make-up. Because of this, her mind was shooting through random thought processes, personalities, and actions that she would not have normally done. Looking towards the Doctor from under the table, something just clicked in her mind. She didn't answer his question! She crawled towards him, her hand suddenly reaching out from under the table and grabbing tightly onto his ankle. She wasn't attacking him or anything. It was just to get his attention.

"I don't attack you. They're called hugs." Amelia shifted her gaze from the floor and up to him, staring at him with wide-looking eyes and a sweet smile. "Why do you think I am attacking you? I wouldn't want to hurt you. I don't do damage because I don't want to. It wouldn't be nice to do damage to someone that I like." She let go of his ankle and brought her tail down to the floor, pushing her upwards until she was able to place her feet on the ground and stand like normal. She seemed to be getting used to this part of her change rather quick. Once she stood, she brought it from the ground and wrapped it around her waist again, keeping it there like a belt.
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:47 am

He observed her continuing to stare at his muffin. It appeared she did not believe him; hevaguely wondered if this could be after effects of the sugery that she had just gone through. After all, it wansn't uncommon for himself to go through... Mood swings... He thought to himself, as that insane smile tried creeping back onto his face, before he suppressed it with a deep breath, calming down once more.

He saw her crawling towards him, even if she didn't think that she was. He was glad she had ate the muffin; now all he could do was wait and see what resulted from it. He saw her hand grabbing his foot, and he raised an eyebrow in question of what she was dong. She... don't attack me? He wondered, finding her wording odd, like a child. But... that doesn't- He was cut off from his own thoughts, before she looked at the ground and back up to him. There was a very strange look on her face; something the Doctor recalled as “Happy” from one of the books that he had read as a hatchling, per say.

As she stood herself up again, the Doctor was merely thinking to himself. He made note of how quickly she was coming to terms with her body's changes; however, that wasn't the primary concern on his mind. ”You are lying.” He said simply as he looked at her, straight in the eyes. ”You said that you detest liars; so why would you lie yourself?” He asked her, blinking. ”I am not... likable. All I do is for myself, for my research. Nobody else likes me for that, and most don't like how I go about doing my research either. I hurt you, something that should make you not like me at all, more like hate me, as you would say.” He said, as the Doctor took a long, slow breath from his stash.

”However... I don't know those feelings. Hate, liking something... being likable... I know all their definitions, their examples... But I don't know what they are.” The Doctor explained as he looked back down at her, speaking the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. And it told in his tone; at the sheer lack of life in the way he spoke, even his normal interested science mood totally evaporated into thin air...

- Buddha
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:12 am
"You are lying."

Hearing these words, even Shiro ran for cover about ten feet away behind a machine. He pushed himself between the machine and the wall, squeezing himself into the crevice. The moment the word 'liar' exited Doctor Hebi's mouth, Amelia froze, her body completely tensing up. At this moment she had her head lowered and the shadow of her bangs covered her eyes. Slowly, her head rose to allow her to look at him. Her eyes were rather wide, looking no different than an insane person. This was her trying to keep herself calm. She absolutely despised being called a liar, even if she was lying. In this case, she was not. Not only was she furious about him calling her a liar, she was hurt to think that she would lie about something like that. What was the point of someone lying to another persons face about liking them? There wasn't one. She wouldn't have done that, and being accused of doing such an idiotic act pissed her off more than anyone knew. In this case, she didn't want to snap and yell at him, so control was definitely needed.

"Doctor Hebi..." she said in a completely serious tone, her eyes still as wide as they were before, trying to hold back the rage she felt, "I am not a liar. I have never been a liar. I would not lie to you. I would appreciate it if you did not ever call me a liar again. Nothing I have said to you has ever been a lie and it would be stupid for me to lie now. What would be the point of it? Why would I lie to you? You tell me that you are not a likable person and that no other person has ever liked you... I am not them. I don't care about them. I thought after the time we have been together that even you would understand that I was different and that I did actually like you. If I didn't, why would I stay? Why would I want to make you happy? Why don't you go compare your notes about me to the other people that you have had in this place and tell me how I am the same as them. I am not. I know I am not. And I know you are smart enough to realize that..." She said every ounce of that in a serious tone with an insane look on her face. She felt she might have gotten the point across then, but was still upset. She turned away from Doctor Hebi and began walking away. She wanted to be alone for a minute to try and calm down and get over this little incident.
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:31 pm

Dr. Hebi merely watched as Shiro ran away from them. It was unusual behavior for the cat, and Dr. Hebi could merely assume that something was wrong as he looked back up at Amelia, seeing her body freezing and tensing up. Curious... He thought to himself, the tiny smile coming back to his face as he waited to see her complete reaction, as he noticed her eyes. Ah. There we go. He thought, finally seeing a look of what he thought as a normal reaction come upon her face.

That was what most of his patients looked like, especially by this time. They looked crazy, kowing there was nothing they could do to get out of their situation and could merely accept it by any means necessary. However, it made him wonder why the sudden change. He listened to her as she spoke, however the only change in his expression was his smile returning to a curious line.

”You may be different... But you know that already.” The doctor said, looking pointedly at the tail she now sported. ”I'm made up of unlikable things. I've never had any warmth in my life. I'm half snake by birth. I wear glasses. I keep most of my body covered up at all times. My skin is all scaly and unattractive in color. My brain is literally a living hell, and my only “personality” is my love of performing experiments.” He said, looking her straight in the eyes as he listed every last thing that was unlovable about his existence, all the things that made it so that no living being had ever liked or ever cared about him.

”There is a living demon inside of my body. I manipulate other people and it amuse me. The other part of that personality is my logic. Even taking into account your actions, I have not and still... do not... see the reason that you are this way. You could be trying to manipulate me by outlasting me until I let you go or otherwise release you. Because you must want to get out of here, even right now. I've sent you through more hell than even when I found you; surely that tie that you said was holding you is repaid. In short, until I can see and understand your reason for your belief in what you say... then I cannot accept it as truth.” The Doctor said simply, before she stormed off.

...Hebi. She seemed to be telling the truth. I still don't see the reason. The doctor responded curtly as his Ziamichi spirit spoke to him. He reached his hand into his cloak, grabbing onto the file he had meaning to show her. She'll see this... if she really is telling the truth, she should read it. He thought to himself, his smile gone as he placed the file down once more, before walking back to his computer.

Hmm.

”Do you mind if I talk to you?”

A voice said, sitting on one of the machines of the room that Amelia walked into. Sitting there was a man, a selve from what it looked like. However, he also seemed strange; almost forgetable, his hair all tied back out of his face, instead of the normal unkemptness of the doctor and his selves. His voice was gravelly, strange and sounding very old. In fact, as she looked at him, she would be able to see a dark red aura around him as well as his skin peeling... all over the place.

”I'm Mu. And there's something you should know about the man that you say you... “like.”

Last edited by JJ on Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

- Buddha
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:46 pm
Amelia stopped for a few seconds just to listen to what he had to say to her. Once he stopped, she stared off for a moment, shaking her head while she began to once again speak like the normal Amelia and not insane-like. "Even a snake can warm up to another while they find a mutual care for each other... I've seen that... And as for your brain being a living hell... If you wanted to, you can find the will to change... You.. would just have to want to..." As she said those words, something within her made her realize that this might actually be impossible. He was known for not caring and only wanting to do his experiments, and emotionally that crushed her. She continued walking off and went to a darker area of the lab to think to herself. It wasn't even a minute that she was gone and she heard someone's voice. It sounded like Doctor Hebi, but they spoke in a different manner. When she looked up to the person who talked to her, she tilted her head to the side in utter confusion.

"Um... S-Sure... I-I... guess we can ta-...." Amelia's eyes suddenly narrowed at this person and she stepped up closer to him, stopping less than a foot away, "Who are you? How did you get in here? Why are you in a Hebi fake? And why would you want to talk to me? Are you here to hurt Hebi? You know that if you are I will kill you or die trying? I won't let anyone hurt him, so what is it you want here? What do you wish to say!?" Obviously, even when she was hurt, she was very protective of the Doctor. He wasn't even near her and she was ready to kill someone for him. She just wished that he would understand that she did see something in him and cared.
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:23 pm

As she walked away, the Doctor merely blinked, his eyes feeling strange as he reached up a finger, narrowing his eyes. There on his finger, there was a single piece of moisture. What? Gah, there must be something wrong with the lab's air and it's messing with my tear ducts... The doctor thought to himself, not knowing that her words about snakes finding mutual care for one another and changing himself struck a cord within his mind.

”...A Hebi Fake? He calls them Selves, like myself, herself, himself, etc. Because they're technically all him. But anyway, I'm in a Hebi fake because without me, there would be no Hebi in charge of this lab. You would not be alive. I am the being that is inside of Kabuto Hebi, and am the only thing in the world that he believes cares about him. Because I do; and he knows the reason why. Because I was right there along with him during his torment, and I'm the one who released him from it, giving him the will to actually do something other than blankly sit in and stare at his cell bars day after day... after day... after day...” Mu explained simply, his eyes looking right at Amelia, sadly.

”Although I must ask you the same question Kabuto wanted to ask you; as well as telling you that you should tell him the answer as well. Why do you think that you like him? I believe you, but there is also something you should know. The Doctor you know is not the real Kabuto Hebi. That is the being that I awoke to allow him to function in this world. Now, I'm going to give you two things.” Mu said carefully, his eyes widening as he looked at Amelia.

”A piece of hope and a piece of warning. The Hope is that the true Kabuto, inside of the Doctor, is a happy soul that is much more considerate... and is able to care. I have kept him alive, but I cannot awake him as I awoke the personality that those scientists created in Kabuto. That task is not mine. The warning is that the true side has two sides of its own. I explained the first to you. The other... is a destructive monster who cares for nothing, as nothing ever cared for it, to destroy and crush anything it possibly can.” The Ziamichi spirit explained, looking at Amelia with his wide, unbilnking eyes.

”Lastly. I believe you. However, if you do not believe in yourself... you will merely be his experiment for all eternity.” Mu finished, before standing up once more and looking down at her, feeling as his skin began to peel away, all of it, as Mu left this body and returned to the Doctor, his eyes leaving last, still staring down at the young iramasha that the doctor had so intensely corrupted...

- Buddha
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:55 pm
“Yes.... I know he calls them Selves, but I call them fakes. I don't think they're the real Hebi because the real Hebi is unique and no one can copy him. I think these are copies or shells... Something he uses to look around when he wants to. Hebi is an origingal.” Amelia attempted to explain her feelings on the situation. She liked THE Hebi, not these extra's that showed up every now and then. “I don't think there is any need for another Hebi. I like one and only one.” She continued, giving an innocent smile to him, bringing her arms behind her back and holding them there. As she listened to what he had to say about being with Hebi for so long, a small feeling of jealousy hit. She only wished that she could have been there with him and for him, then maybe he would feel more than just the want to experiment.

“Why do I like him?” Amelia tilted her head to the side and thought about it. She knew what was in her heart, and her heart liked Hebi and wanted him to be happy. The lack of memory also might have something to do with her immediate acceptance of the Doctor, but she didn't know that. “He saved my life...” she said with a small smile, talking in a slight whisper as she recalled that night, “I was hurt and I think I was going to die... I couldn't remember how I got hurt or where I was... I didn't even remember me at the time. The first person I saw was Doctor Hebi. He came to me and allowed me to fall into his arms as if he cared. I woke up here after that. I was safe and I felt wanted when he talked to me...” She looked back up to the Selve and gave a sincere smile. “I love Hebi because he is my Hebi, because of who he is, whether he believes me or not.” She did not realize that she had switched up her wording and actually used the word 'love'. It meant something different obviously, much deeper than like, but she was just saying exactly how she felt, nothing more. "He has lived too long without knowing what love is. I do not want him to continue on this way... He saved my life, so I really want to save his as well... I hope... you understand what I mean when I say that..." she lowered her head a bit, her own eyes having become saddened.

“Not the real Kabuto Hebi?” Amelia blinked a few times and tilted her head to the side. He hit her 'I don't know what you're talking about' bone and hit it hard. As he explained further, she began to understand what he meant. She narrowed her eyes in curiosity as she thought to herself, but then was caught off guard by the strange wide-eyed look that he was giving her. She stared straight back into his eyes, her own eyes wide in confusion. She listened to every word, his hope and his warning. “Two sides... One loving and compassionate, the other mean and destructive...” she thought to herself, but then she spoke out to him with a sense of determination in her voice, “I don't care... I'm going to stay with Hebi. I will not leave him. If I awake the Loving one, then I'll continue to stay by his side. If I awake the Destructive one, then I'll die from it or wait until I am healed only to come back to him again. I don't want to be without him...”

Amelia believed in not only herself, but she believed in Hebi and her feelings for him. She stared right into Mu's eyes, not moving at all as his body seemed to peel away and leave her sight. As his eyes were the last thing to go, she continued to stare until he was gone. Once he was, Amelia felt like she just had to cry. She really didn't know why. She knew that she felt bad for the horrible things that Doctor Hebi had to go through. She didn't know what they were, but now she felt she had to. She needed to understand where he was coming from in all of this. She set a hand over her face as a few tears fell down her cheeks. She kept her eyes open, staring through her fingers until she turned back to where Doctor Hebi was, walking over, and stared down at the file he had placed. She hesitated for only a moment and picked it up, flipping it open and began to read.

“I... have to know... I need to try and understand if I am going to stay here with him.”
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum