Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Black Sun Cero Left_bar_bleue9000/10000Black Sun Cero Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Black Sun Cero Empty Black Sun Cero

Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:02 pm
Custom Cero

• Name: Black Sun Cero
  • Type: Offensive
  • Effects: When Black Sun Cero is used a Arrancar must focus their energy above their foes as this cero is being created a black spot can be noted around the user as this black Cero blocks out the sun like a solar eclipse. This cero can deal 3x the damage of a regular cero but requires that a user dedicate a good amount of time to it.

For a entire post they may not use anyother type of energy attack or the focus on the cero is lost.

Must at least be adept in Cero to use this move once a thread, Advanced may use it with a 4 post cooldown and Master with a 3 post cooldown.
  • Notes:

I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Black Sun Cero Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Black Sun Cero Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Black Sun Cero Empty Re: Black Sun Cero

Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:18 am
Black Sun Cero Image3893-1
Nothing seems too out of place to me, I'll go ahead and give this cero the clear it needs.
Approved, mate.

Black Sun Cero WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum