Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shishio Kichigai Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Shishio Kichigai Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Shishio Kichigai Empty Shishio Kichigai

Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:08 am

[center]

Basic Information

☨ Name: Shishio Kichigai is his taken handle, his real name is long forgotten to history.
☨ Titles:

• The Deathless Assassin (More of an exclamation of fear and rumor than an actual title, he has been called this due to the fact that he always seems to come back from nearly any injury.)
  • The Pheonix of Wrath (Defined by his burning skin, fiery abilities, and tendancy to come back from things no one should survive.)

☨ Age: 564
☨ DOB: August 3rd, 1848
☨ Gender: Male
☨ Affiliation/Rank: [Undecided]
☨ Zodiac: Leo
☨ Orientation: Straight
☨ Birthplace: Kyoto prefecture
☨ Blood Type: O

☨ Shifter Appearance Written:

Shishio's appearance used to be fairly standard. Six feet tall, muscular, long black hair pulled back in a ponytail, pale skin. Nothing spectacular about him at all, save his fighting prowess. However, the incident that made him into a demon, also changed his appearance for good.

Now, there's nothing normal about him at all, save his build. While he's still tall and muscular, every inch of his skin is covered in horrendous burns. From his toes to his head, his skin is wrinkled in places where it remains, and almost completely burnt off everywhere else. However, he hides this under the bandages that envelop his being. Wrapped around him from his head to his feet, leaving spaces only at the eyes and mouth, along with two on the nose, for each nostril. From the top of his head, tufts of hair can be seen sticking out from the bandages.

Over said bandages, he can be seen wearing what looks like it was once a purple kimono, but was torn at one shoulder to show his bandages, and right pectoral muscle, along with part of his abs.

Underneath the bandages on his head lies a clever surprise. Wrapped around his forehead is a metal band, made out of concentrated reishi woven into metals, unable to be pierced by spiritual or physical attacks. This is a precaution spawned from the way that he died, a way that made him swear that his brain would never be his weak point again.

☨ Shifter Appearance Picture:

Shishio Kichigai MakotoShishio600152385
Shishio Kichigai MakotoShishio600365598
Shishio Kichigai MakotoShishio600531918
Shishio Kichigai MakotoShishio600971680
Shishio Kichigai MakotoShishio600971877
Shishio Kichigai MakotoShishiofull65143
Shishio Kichigai MakotoShishiofull971530
Shishio Kichigai MakotoShishiofull971544
Shishio Kichigai MakotoShishiofull971626
Shishio Kichigai MakotoShishiofull971755
Shishio Kichigai MakotoShishiofull975018

Height: 6'0"
Weight: 159 lbs

☨ True Appearance Written: Shishio has long forgone his "True appearance", cramming all that energy and power into his Shifter appearance, to be used as his permanent form.

Personality

☨ Personality:

Shishio is extremely ruthless and cruel, seeming to completely lack any sense of mercy or compassion. He believes constantly in the fact that the weak only exist for the benefit of the strong. Shishio is also extremely crafty, able to easily hide his operations from the government. He was also able to think up an excellent strategy that almost brought down his father's syndicate, during his living days. But Shishio has shown that he is somewhat psychotic, most likely due to his being burned, often laughing manically and enjoying every second he gets to harm to others. He also has a dark sense of humor, such as when Shishio first met Kenshin and said he took over a village just because he wanted to get the hot springs there for his personal use. However despite his ambition, Shishio is more interested in proving his strength at times and even when his plans are foiled, he isn't too bothered, since he got the chance to fight.

Background History

☨ History Three paragraph minimum of your characters history; also include how they became a demon via birth or they were changed to one though a deal est.

Powers

☨ Natural Abilities:

Spoiler:

☨ Unique Abilities:

Plague of Blood:
Any area in which Shishio walks, he has the ability to turns all water in the area into blood. This will apply for a city-wide area, alerting people to his presence as a big entrance, if he so wishes.

Mugenjin and the Three Secret Swords:
Shishio's signature sword, a serrated, saw-like blade that was designed so it flakes away in a regular pattern, retaining its sharpness. Now, you may think that a sword designed this way would be nearly worthless, as it wouldn't be able to cut as deep. However, the serrated edges and pattern has allowed the blade to soak in the fat and flesh of every enemy Shishio has slain. This retained body matter has made it so Shishio can use a set of secret techniques, called the Three Secret Swords, to set the blade alight. This makes the blade a double threat, as it can cut, AND burn.

Ichi no Hiken: Homura Dama:
The most simple of the Secret Swords. Shishio ignites the fat on the blade with his spiritual energy, engulfing the whole sword in fire, allowing for his slash-and-burn attacks. This fore will burn for as long as he wills it, and he can douse it at any time.

Ni no Hiken: Guren Kaina:
The second of the Secret Swords. Shishio keeps a sort of "spiritual gunpowder" in his gloves at all times, to use this technique. when pointing the tip of his sword at an opponent, Shishio can trigger a spark, sending an explosion outward in a cone from the tip of the blade, with roughly the strength of five to ten large ceros. It has a range of 50m in each direction that the cone spreads in. This can only be used once every three posts.

Shu no Hiken: Kaguzuchi:

The Burning Purpose

Skill-Sheet

Racial Skills
  • Za Koa Skill: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Demon Magic: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Shadow Movement: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Akuma Kyōdo: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner

General Skills
  • Durability: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • General Speed: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Strength: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Weapon Skill: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shishio Kichigai Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Shishio Kichigai Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Shishio Kichigai Empty Re: Shishio Kichigai

Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:03 pm
Archiving.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.