Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
^.^ i need 1 sword my good sir Left_bar_bleue13000/99999^.^ i need 1 sword my good sir Empty_bar_bleue  (13000/99999)
Tiers:

^.^ i need 1 sword my good sir Empty ^.^ i need 1 sword my good sir

Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:56 pm
My Purchase From The Cybermind

Character Name:suzu-zumizimu

Item Name:Steel Sword

Item Description:
Info: It would take giant the brute person to destroy this sword. This sword is three feet long and meant to take blow's from characters up to 1-1+ tier. But, even characters after that tier would find trouble destroying it without any type of special power. The blade is also very sharp, even possible to cut through some buildings with enough force. The main weakness it has is that it can be stolen, weak towards elemental or energy users, but would be perfect for melee users.

Total Price: 50,000 Yen
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
^.^ i need 1 sword my good sir Left_bar_bleue1570/100^.^ i need 1 sword my good sir Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

^.^ i need 1 sword my good sir Empty Re: ^.^ i need 1 sword my good sir

Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:22 am
APPROVED! Enjoy your new sword!! 50,000 yen will be taken from your balance soon.
The Cybermind
The Cybermind
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
^.^ i need 1 sword my good sir Left_bar_bleue0/0^.^ i need 1 sword my good sir Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

^.^ i need 1 sword my good sir Empty Re: ^.^ i need 1 sword my good sir

Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:53 am
Note: For now on, whenever you come to this shop, place transactions in the transaction board.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum