Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» The Questioning of Tsubasa Unabara
Entrance to the Soul Society EmptyToday at 12:24 pm by Forsaken Crow

» African Exchange
Entrance to the Soul Society EmptyToday at 11:56 am by Forsaken Crow

» Ulrich Gelehrter [W.I.P]
Entrance to the Soul Society EmptyToday at 2:45 am by Krave

» Sin City[LAS VEGAS INVASION]
Entrance to the Soul Society EmptyYesterday at 10:17 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Volcanic Front (WW4 Interlude) (Done)
Entrance to the Soul Society EmptyYesterday at 6:36 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Cake! (Elyss/Ichijou)
Entrance to the Soul Society EmptyYesterday at 12:17 pm by Siegharty

» JailBreak! It's Easy!
Entrance to the Soul Society EmptyYesterday at 11:43 am by Mirja Eeola

» New threads and training? What more can a girl want!
Entrance to the Soul Society EmptyYesterday at 10:39 am by MWD

» Way Too Hot [Arena Thread: No Post Order] [OPEN]
Entrance to the Soul Society EmptyYesterday at 8:26 am by JJ

» Future Heritage
Entrance to the Soul Society EmptySun Jul 21, 2019 2:08 pm by Forsaken Crow

Top posters
THEFROST
Entrance to the Soul Society I_vote_lcapEntrance to the Soul Society I_voting_barEntrance to the Soul Society I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Entrance to the Soul Society I_vote_lcapEntrance to the Soul Society I_voting_barEntrance to the Soul Society I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2680 registered users
The newest registered user is BoringEspada1

Our users have posted a total of 129577 messages in 19722 subjects

Entrance to the Soul Society

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Forsaken Crow
Forsaken Crow

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Entrance to the Soul Society Left_bar_bleue815500/9999999Entrance to the Soul Society Empty_bar_bleue  (815500/9999999)
Tiers:

Entrance to the Soul Society Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Entrance to the Soul Society   Entrance to the Soul Society EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 6:33 pm

Law had begun his walk, the new word was he'd be meeting a Gate Guardian. Someone who was strong enough to pose a slight threat to him perhaps, it was an interesting thought to say the least for the charming rogue. Yes he wasn't really sure why, but Birdie-chan or Captain Crow as his troops called him had often said. Law was wasted on the life he chose, but Law liked to disagree this was a life style he enjoyed. And well it made things fun for him. He was going to pay a visit to his favorite bird but had to wait, Yes he was a Shinigami but also a special case of sorts, did he apply for joining something of the Gotei 13.

Yes though that was sometime ago, the skies were clear and the birds were flying and the day looked as though nothing could go wrong, but oh it could so many things could go wrong for Law. First off he was a special case among his fellow Soul Reapers, known for a very odd fighting style and was able to prove himself time and time again. His name was wide spread among the Rukongai people and he'd earned the nickname the man who smiles at death. Well that was more of a name he'd come to like, Law's dark skin and black hair made him stand out. But was this the reason this little game was going on, no, this was all to see an old friend.

"Well, birdie-chan has made visiting hard..I didn't get a note back so I should go check in.

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Entrance to the Soul Society Left_bar_bleue134700/60000Entrance to the Soul Society Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Entrance to the Soul Society   Entrance to the Soul Society EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 4:07 pm

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

Pockeh
Metal as Fuck
Pockeh

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Entrance to the Soul Society Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Entrance to the Soul Society Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: Entrance to the Soul Society   Entrance to the Soul Society EmptySun Jul 17, 2016 3:13 pm

«-ARCHIVING-»

The Creator has left the Site.

I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: Entrance to the Soul Society   Entrance to the Soul Society Empty

Back to top Go down

Entrance to the Soul Society
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1