Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

Entrance to the Soul Society Empty Entrance to the Soul Society

Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:33 pm
Law had begun his walk, the new word was he'd be meeting a Gate Guardian. Someone who was strong enough to pose a slight threat to him perhaps, it was an interesting thought to say the least for the charming rogue. Yes he wasn't really sure why, but Birdie-chan or Captain Crow as his troops called him had often said. Law was wasted on the life he chose, but Law liked to disagree this was a life style he enjoyed. And well it made things fun for him. He was going to pay a visit to his favorite bird but had to wait, Yes he was a Shinigami but also a special case of sorts, did he apply for joining something of the Gotei 13.

Yes though that was sometime ago, the skies were clear and the birds were flying and the day looked as though nothing could go wrong, but oh it could so many things could go wrong for Law. First off he was a special case among his fellow Soul Reapers, known for a very odd fighting style and was able to prove himself time and time again. His name was wide spread among the Rukongai people and he'd earned the nickname the man who smiles at death. Well that was more of a name he'd come to like, Law's dark skin and black hair made him stand out. But was this the reason this little game was going on, no, this was all to see an old friend.

"Well, birdie-chan has made visiting hard..I didn't get a note back so I should go check in.
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Entrance to the Soul Society Left_bar_bleue134700/60000Entrance to the Soul Society Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Entrance to the Soul Society Empty Re: Entrance to the Soul Society

Sun Oct 04, 2015 4:07 pm

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

Entrance to the Soul Society Image
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Entrance to the Soul Society Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Entrance to the Soul Society Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Entrance to the Soul Society Empty Re: Entrance to the Soul Society

Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:13 pm

«-ARCHIVING-»

The Creator has left the Site.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...