Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What Is This Shit?! [Closed] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100What Is This Shit?! [Closed] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

What Is This Shit?! [Closed] - Page 2 Empty Re: What Is This Shit?! [Closed]

Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:25 am
Both Kimiko and the girl were slightly confused when he laughed at her statement. The girl raised an eyebrow at it. She realized why he was laughing. "I was being kind, you know! You don't have to laugh at me! I could have been rude and said something like 'damn you got your as-..." Kimiko's hand practically smacked over the girl's mouth without any hesitation at all. The girl, shocked at Kimiko's actions, looked up to Kimiko with wide eyes as her mouth was still covered. Kimiko was looking down at the girl with such an intense anger that the girl began to tremble. "Just get back to work... Get him healed and then you can leave." Kimiko told her in a rather cold voice. The girl nodded and Kimiko removed her hand from the girl's mouth. Immediately, Captain Crow was being healed as quickly and as efficiently as possible. One thing Kimiko noticed is that the girl took extra care of Jaeden's ears. That too was the wound that worried her a lot, but then something hit her. If his ears weren't usable, then how was he able to understand what she and this girl was saying. Definitely something that she will soon have to ask him.

After about thirty minutes of healing and Kimiko keeping silent, the girl finally stopped the healing process with sweat dropping down the sides of her face. "I did all I can do... I hope it's good enough. I didn't concentrate too much on restoring his energy as I did healing him. I wanted to concentrate on his wounds more, but now I'm practically out of energy..." the girl stood up and bowed to them both, "I really did my best... Just rest and everything, including your hearing, should be normal now. Just make sure you don't work yourself to hard." With that the girl left, and Kimiko went to sit down on the side of the bed next to Jaeden. She said nothing. She only looked at him, watched to see what he would do next.
Anonymous

Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:10 am
Jaeden wasn't really meaning much by it, the girl was a bit to honest was all. He couldn't hold in the laugh he let out, understanding them was easy enough. He opened his eyes, reaching up with his hand to touch his forehead, this place had been one of much learning. He couldn't understand why Law and he were so different. Kimiko hadn't met Jae's friend yet though and he was mostly thankful for that. Because Law while meaning well would often piss people off, shock, horror, dismay. Bullshit, that man was just good at it. Jaeden had begun to undergo a metamorphosis that would change him.

"Sometimes I wonder if just acting like someone else would help me, but I just don't know..Being me has always caused problems, Kimiko..thank you for worrying about..me, you really are one of the first people to ever give a damn about me."

Jaeden was being honest, his family saw him as the weapon that would bring down the people who were the enemy. Otherwise he was just another guy to bring the blade down upon their enemies. Jaeden pondered the dreams he once had.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What Is This Shit?! [Closed] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100What Is This Shit?! [Closed] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:48 am
Seeing him like this made something rise in Kimiko's heart and mind. She wasn't exactly sure what it was, nor was she sure whether she liked it or not. She only knew that it made her want to do something strange. In her mind it was strange at least. She was snapped from her thoughts when he spoke and then smiled softly to him. "Oh... Yeah, right!" she said happily, trying to shove off the obvious fact that she was slightly shy at his statement, "I'm pretty sure you've got a lot of other people who care about you, Ja-.. I mean, uh.. Captain." Kimiko looked away for a moment. She knew that it wasn't true. She remembered some of the stuff they had talked about in the past and knew what he had been through. Of course, she was still unsure about many things. For one, she didn't completely understand him, and for two, this strange feeling she got when she was around him confused her as well. "Oh well..." she thought and then looked back to him. "Once you're feeling like you can move, we'll get you something to eat, okay? For now just rest..." she said with a smile as she stood up. She didn't know why she did it. She almost wasn't in control of her body. It just came naturally. She leaned forward and placed a small kiss on his forehead. She realized what she had done rather quickly, but played it off by standing up. "I'm... gonna go finish some of that paperwork. I'll be back a bit later..." As she turned away, a deep blush came onto her face and she quickly stepped out to try and gather her thoughts.
Anonymous

Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:01 am
As she left in a classic anime like fashion, Jaeden's face turned red and steam came out of both ears. He seemed to be gone, he'd never been kissed by a girls lips. Forehead or any place on his body for that matter. He'd never even really been touched by a girl, his eyes were about as red as his face now. Jaeden a Captain was blushing badly, this wasn't very Captain like. Why did she have this effect on him, his heart was beating so fast it wasn't what one would call a bad feeling. It was good, something of a longing that he'd felt rarely. It was nice to see her smile, they're was something going on here.

How else to describe this feeling in his chest, was his heart. "What is this, my heart feels as though it's gonna burst through my chest, coming out and just come out screaming, what is this about..Have I begun to develop..I don't understand, what this is.." Jaeden said to himself, keeping it silent now. His eyes began to close as he seemed to find a peaceful rest here now..Despite his face bleeding red.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:05 am
Thread Closed
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What Is This Shit?! [Closed] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue134700/60000What Is This Shit?! [Closed] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:14 pm

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

What Is This Shit?! [Closed] - Page 2 Image
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum