Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A fresh path - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0A fresh path - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
http://www.tanoshibe.deviantart.com

A fresh path - Page 3 Empty Re: A fresh path

Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:49 am

"S-shut up! I'm perfectly fine with the pillows i have at home! And stop using the word b-boobies! Besides, you're the one who has a adult lady with a crush on you!"

Rin broke out in a few seconds of laughter when it was Shirou whom had used the word, boobies. He was perfectly okay with an adult having a crush on him now! He was called strong and it didn't seem as if the woman had been joking, man how easy Rin was to fool. "Just because no one called you strong..!" Rin yelled back with the comeback, attempting to throw a rock towards his brother his time. After all, it was the only thing he could aim right instead of his fists. If he himself couldn't hurt his brother without hesitation then he was certain he could rely on his new pet rock.

"If anyone wants to bury their face in her chest, it's you! ... W-wait, that came out wrong...! Gah... Dammit! "

"I- WHAT?! I DON'T WANT MY FACE ANYWHERE NEAR THOSE DEHYDRATED SAGGY-BAGS. I'D GET LOST." His voice raised both with anger and embarrassement, nearby birds flying away from the trees they had landed on previously from such a loud voice.

When it seemed as if Shura had finally taken a liking to Rin, a sudden hug was given towards the boy, only this time Rin had both possible airways covered by two huge melons of fat. "C-aodjfkacan't breathe..." Rin tried to yell out, wailing his arms about. That was until jump when she had fallen back on her ass, this time...laughing.

"Damn, you actually believed that! Wow! Hahahahaha.... Whoo... Children are so hilarious these days."

SHE WAS KIDDING?! AFTER CAPTURING RIN'S HEART AND MIND LIKE THAT, SHE WAS KIDDING?!

Rin's eyes twitched with frustration. Shooting a glare towards the female. "FINE. WHATEVER, I WAS JOKING TOO. LIKE I'D HAVE A CRUSH ON AN OLD GIT LIKE YOU WHO REEKS OF ALCHOHOL, GRANDMA." He stomped his foot hard on the ground beneath them, throwing a temper tantrum before sulking. "Sorry, but you're too young for a vixen like myself. I still do think you're cute, though."

Agh, his emotions were all over the place! He didn't know what to believe now, first she made fun of him then she liked him and then she said she was joking and now she called him cute! Nonetheless, Rin hadn't given in to when his cheeks were pinched. He still stuck out his bottom lip and crossed his arms, looking far away from the two and not speaking. That was a change considering how loud he always was.

He looked over towards Shirou who seemed to be trying to hold in his laughter. He'd get this pay back soon...He smirked at the thought of the many, many pranks he had in mind to get his brother back.

"I actually came here for a different reason... but it might sound crazy coming out of my mouth. Hopefully, you'll believe me, won't you my little hero?"

L-Little Hero? The boy blushed again, as if he had forgotten the events just now. "O-Okay~" He grinned happily, of course he was a hero! But the boy wasn't ready to befriend this female any time soon now, the two squabbled just like child rivals. "My name is Rin Okumura!" He smiled finally, looking back towards the female.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A fresh path - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0A fresh path - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:00 am

“You motherfucking brat, “was what Shura wanted to say upon hearing Rin’s comments towards her breasts. She had a perfectly nice set of tits! Who was he to say otherwise! Nevertheless she held herself erect, maintaining a veneer of composure. Shirou, unable to see the stone heading his way, found himself on the receiving end of a clean hit from Rin’s stone. Groaning in pain, he wanted to return the favor, but knew he didn’t do it to jeopardize his life or anything of that cruel nature. Brothers were wont to bicker, and Shirou knew wholeheartedly that they’d go back to smiling and sparring the very next day.

Still, that didn't lessen the curiosity he still had as to why this woman was standing here before them. As though noticing such curiosity, the demon exorcist finally decided to tell the truth. “I know who are you, silly~ You see, I’m sure this might be hard to take in but I've been traveling over many years to find you. “ Directing her fingers towards her cleavage, she pressed her digits against the symbol in the center of her chest. By some divine power, her hand went through this symbol with ease, searching for the sword Rin is fated to wield – Kurikara. At length, the femme fatale pulled the sword from her chest, revealing the magnificent blade. Gazing at the sword, Shirou felt the demonic nature surging through the sword, despite it being ensconced within the sheath.

Appearing to be a Japanese Katana, there was no reason to deny the sword’s beauty… but still, Shirou couldn’t shake the feeling of intense power that emanated from this weapon. Shirou wanted to speak, but Shura decided to speak once more, explaining the reason behind revealing this sword. “The objective of my long journey was always to search for the wielder of this sword. Its name is Kurikara, and legend has it that it was once wielded by a great warrior, Fukaku, of whom upon assuming the right to wield this weapon, slew an impure king who’s power rivaled the gods themselves. Of course, it came within the possession of a priest, and before he left, he gave this sword to me, so that I would bestow it upon you. Rin Okumura… you are inherently human, that much is true. However, you are not completely so. You are both human and demon, in other words, a half-breed. And your father… is Satan himself. “

Shirou gasped. Was she serious? Rin was….. He was… the son of the devil? She had to be kidding!

“T-that’s crazy! You must be kidding! Enough with the jokes already!”

”I’m not joking, dimwit! I’m telling the truth!”

"Right! And I’m sure you’re gonna pull out another weapon and tell me I’m the son of god! Don’t kid me like that!” As though two clashed, how would Rin react to Shura’s words? More specifically, how should he react?

M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:33 am

The young child grinned happily at making the clear shot that had hit Shirou directly, his reaction was priceless! The boy indeed did have some shred of guilt to his older brother but every time he thought simply of the trouble they had caused each other in the early hours of today he felt as if he didn't owe Emiya a apology whatsoever~!

“I know who are you, silly~ You see, I’m sure this might be hard to take in but I've been traveling over many years to find you.“

Was this really so? Rin looked up at the female with a look of confusion; the simple day built for sparring had turned in to one crazy encounter of someone whom Rin was sure he had never met in his life but was apparent to of been searching him for many years? Right now, it was normal for the boy to make some witty comment to back up his insult of her being a grandma, but he remained silent for the next few moments - trying to take just this little thing in. He didn't exactly feel famous like some may from being known by a complete stranger - but he felt as if there was some connection between himself and Shura.

"Why me..?"

He asked after a while of thinking; the whole situation had turned serious now and even Rin could sense that, perhaps because the whole joking facial expressions the lady had had stuck to her face a few minutes ago had completely faded. When the female placed her hand not on, but inside her chest - Rin didn't know whether to puke from the image of the woman touching herself in front of the young kid or to scream and run for his life at what he just believed to be a ghost. Although; it wasn't before long when a long sheathed katana-like sword was pulled directly from Shura's chest. How on earth could she do something like that? Honestly, Rin had seen bizarre things already in the past few weeks or so but every new thing like this was enough to shock him.

The sheath of the blade glew a radiant blue colour, reflecting the light as if it were glimmering. Who's was it? Shura's? He questioned, wait-hang on. Had she spent all these years to find this boy just to chop his head off?! He knew he should of kept his mouth shut and not said anything harsh!

“The objective of my long journey was always to search for the wielder of this sword. Its name is Kurikara, and legend has it that it was once wielded by a great warrior, Fukaku, of whom upon assuming the right to wield this weapon, slew an impure king who’s power rivaled the gods themselves."

Rin had to keep up, it was hard considering he hadn't really spoken to many nor had any schooling to learn such things in one take and although it may of felt like some fairy-tale story to most, the kid felt as if Shura was in fact telling the truth. Was it the fact that he had just learnt about the shinigami and the Hollows from his elder brother?

So Kurikara was the name of the sword that Shura was holding, it was truly magnificent, something one shouldn't hold out in the open, was that maybe the connection he had felt with Shura? The moment he had laid eyes on the sword was when he felt a strange familiar sensation within his body he had felt when near-death. Was this Fukaku person really real? Had he slayed a king with powers of a god?

"Of course, it came within the possession of a priest, and before he left, he gave this sword to me, so that I would bestow it upon you."

A priest? Who was this priest and how did he know about the young boy? Some of these things really didn't add up and no matter how many questions Rin had racked up in his head, he couldn't speak. He couldn't get over the fact that this woman was trying to give Kurikara to him. He had no idea how to even hold a sword, let alone fight with one. This was crazy!

"Rin Okumura… you are inherently human, that much is true. However, you are not completely so. You are both human and demon, in other words, a half-breed. And your father… is Satan himself. “

The boy's eyes widened in shock and horror, S-Satan? The same Satan that was supposedly to be the ruler of Hell? Was this for real? No, it couldn't be...Rin knew for a fact that Satan, Hell and all of that demon stuff was a myth! It was in too many horror stories to be real. Of course Rin didn't know his own father and hardly knew his own mother but believing Shura was trying to twist his memory like that, was cruel. He refused to believe any of this, he refused to believe he had any part of his blood tainted with that of a demon.

“T-that’s crazy! You must be kidding! Enough with the jokes already!”

So Shirou, his own brother really wasn't in on any of this. If his brother was so shocked to hear something like this then...it couldn't be real, right? Rin was convinced that Shirou knew everything; his face grew pale at everything that was said.

”I’m not joking, dimwit! I’m telling the truth!”

What was the boy supposed to believe? The truth hurt but there was so many things to back what was just said. Rin didn't want to believe in Satan or things like that but then there were the Hollows and Shinigami and the woman who just placed her hand inside her own chest and pulled out something that would be almost the size of his own bed.

"Right! And I’m sure you’re gonna pull out another weapon and tell me I’m the son of god! Don’t kid me like that!”

If this was the truth then would Shirou still like him? He thought of when he was in the pub, Shirou was the one to tend to his wounds and feed him and the promise they made...If he had only known this to happen then Rin was certain Shirou would no longer wish to be brothers. He should of been left to die that night, it would of caused much less pain to people he could bring pain too now. All the kids back in care, the ones he placed in hospital for calling him a demon - they were all right. Even if it were just a 'word' back then.

It hurt Rin and it hurt him even more to know it was the truth. He really was a monster. He stared at the ground, tears dropping freely from his face. He wanted proof but even that would probably hurt him a lot more. The normal life he had always looked forward to living with Shirou had now felt like some dream that was far from his grasp. Rin had still not said anything towards the situation but his behaviour and the breakdown of tears showed how he would react if he could only speak. He couldn't understand how Shura could explain it to him this fast and so calmly...

"I don't want it..." He hid his face from the two, talking about the sword known as Kurikara. He didn't want to look at such a thing again or even touch it for he knew it would only cause himself even more depression.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:20 am

Shura gritted her teeth, no doubt upset with the fact that Shirou was accusing her of lying. Why in the fuck would travel all over the world with some sword just to create an elaborate lie!? Fucking hell that frustrated her so much! And then, if Shirou believed it was a lie, she knew from the connection she could sense between Rin and this young man that Rin would believe him, too. She couldn't have that. Not one bit. “Look, I know it’s hard to swallow, and it’s hard to believe a likable little runt like this is the son of Satan, but I’m telling the truth! He is both human and demon! Don’t let my journey be in vain… “She said, with a hint of sadness in her tone, her expression still quite serious. “I’m not here to hurt Rin, nor am I here to take his life away from him. I just want to protect him, and nurture him like I promised Shiro! I don’t care if you have to make me cut my arm off to make you believe I’m telling the truth, but I can’t leave. I won’t leave. I’m here to care for him, and to protect him from what is to come. “ Shirou felt himself relent ever so slightly from seeing her expression, noticing a imperceptible hint of sadness. He didn't mean to react like that… but still, who wouldn't?

She had just told him that Rin – his kind and hyperactive companion – was the son of Satan. Shirou wasn't a religious freak nor did he despise it, he had taken a trip to a church whenever time was available to him… but he had only ever heard stories of how Satan was this despicable man who sinned and was punished by God. He never imagined he was real, let alone the fact that Rin of all people was his son. This was simply too much to take in one whole sitting. Even if this was true, Shirou knew his love for Rin would never falter. He had met the boy at his lowest, and when he returned to being happy, Shirou spent some of the best days of his life with this young man. And he didn't want to lose that, and the way this woman pleaded with him, it seems that she wanted to be a part in that picture of his development.

But before he could answer her, their attention was instantly directed towards a tearful Rin, stating that he did not want the weapon. This nearly broke Shura’s heart, but she couldn't give up and walked towards him, kneeling down so that she could wipe the tears from his face. “Look kid, I’m not trying to take this peaceful life away from you. I’m trying to help you preserve it by protecting yourself. One day, you will have to fight. I know it is a hard thing to accept, but I believe in you. “ Shirou sighed, and walked beside him to put a hand over his shoulder. “No matter what happens from here on out, I will always care for you Rin. You are not a monster. You are my brother…. And that, that will never change. “

M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:55 am
“Look, I know it’s hard to swallow, and it’s hard to believe a likable little runt like this is the son of Satan, but I’m telling the truth! He is both human and demon! Don’t let my journey be in vain…“

Rin was unsure whether at this moment of time he wanted to continue hiding from whom he truly was or if he wanted to let his emotions and thoughts get the best out of him - any choice he made from now wouldn't change the fact of who he really was and it also wouldn't change the fact that he was sure no one, not even Shirou would want to go near him now. He could finally understand what he did to the children back in the care and why exactly he hurt everyone. He honestly didn't think he belonged anywhere anymore.

“Look kid, I’m not trying to take this peaceful life away from you. I’m trying to help you preserve it by protecting yourself. One day, you will have to fight. I know it is a hard thing to accept, but I believe in you.“

Fight? Rin didn't mind a spar every now and then but the thought of having to fight someone seriously, possibly to the death was something Rin couldn't swallow nor bring himself to do even with the help of the weapon, Kurikara. The thought of drawing blood on a weapon or his own hands was something that would haunt him the rest of his life.

"...F-Fight what? There really isn't anything TO fight...I just like sparring with Shirou and that's it. That's all I'll ever want to do! The shinigami are the ones that deal with the Hollows and if I don't get involved in anything then nothing bad will happen, right?"

Even despite the fact the boy had only just learnt about the many different people that existed. He still didn't believe that any of them were of any proper threat and he wasn't quite sure if he could trust this woman who had appeared out of no where. But if she had really spent so long trying to find him of all the other billions of people... Rin frowned once more, sighing for a moment, his hand reached out to grab Kurikara to show the sign that he was finally accepting the sword. But the thought of the other people he may meet in the future not accepting him was one of his greatest fears... "I can't wield a sword..." He silently thought to himself, this had been the first time he had actually even touched a sword so how on earth would he be able to use it? Maybe he could use it to cut the meat of Sukiyaki in some way...

“No matter what happens from here on out, I will always care for you Rin. You are not a monster. You are my brother…. And that, that will never change.“

Rin's gaze escaped from his silent stares at the weapon before looking over to his brother although not being able to meet his eye, he soon looked down at the ground. "What if I hurt people..." He whispered silently, would he be able to live the normal life he had always longed for now?

A fresh path - Page 3 Eee224b2a4b36d5b3049d3801f0f4fdd

Hon Hon Baguette.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum