Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Pockeh has left the building. Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Pockeh has left the building. Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Pockeh has left the building. Empty Pockeh has left the building.

Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:15 pm
Thank you guys for *everything*
You've been such a huge help.
but I can't do this anymore.
Any of this.
I'm so sick.
and tired.
of everything.
and i'm done.
I'm gone.
So my site persona, and all that come with that, are forfeit.
I suppose my characters can go to adoption.
I love you guys.
I'll catchya on the other side, alright?

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Genpaku
Genpaku
Advisor

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Pockeh has left the building. Left_bar_bleue0/0Pockeh has left the building. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Pockeh has left the building. Empty Re: Pockeh has left the building.

Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:23 pm
Your stuff will be put on hold and so on. Because you better damn well come back rather than disappear at the drop of a hat. When you come back and if you need an ear, you know I got one to lend. Take whatever time you need to get your life out of the shitter, but that better be what you do and not the alternative. Cause if you jump to the other side early, know that when I get there I will kick you motherfucking ass every day of every week of every month of every year from now till the end of time.

The bear has spoken.

~We trip and stumble only so that we may stand back up...~

Genpaku's Cast of Misfits and Titans
[Character Thread]

JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Pockeh has left the building. Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Pockeh has left the building. Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:07 pm
If you ever see this or not...

Your moirail's waiting for you to come back.

Always waiting, with your weed, to someday see you once more.

Always.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Kenshin
Kenshin
God of Wind

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Pockeh has left the building. Left_bar_bleue5/0Pockeh has left the building. Empty_bar_bleue  (5/0)
Tiers:

Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:29 pm
Mason, I really hope you didn't do what everyone else is saying happened bro.. You're a brother to me and if you did.. You will be missed..

Pockeh has left the building. 20u4p06

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Anonymous

Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:04 pm
No.

I refuse to accept this. Pure and simple.

Just come back Mason.
Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Pockeh has left the building. Left_bar_bleue20/100Pockeh has left the building. Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Tiers:

Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:06 pm
Goodbye man..

We'll miss you... I'll never forget you.

RIP
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Pockeh has left the building. Left_bar_bleue7380/100Pockeh has left the building. Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:38 am
Since you didn't do what everyone seems to think you did (never underestimate my gut feelings), I have some words for you.
Sadly, you won't read this.
Sadly, you most likely won't come back, but let me say something to you:
You are a damn good brotherly figure, and I'm goin' to miss you and having you as an ear to shout into.

However, I'm still fucking pissed at you.
When/if you do come back, you're getting a fucking kick to the face for making 99% of the site scared.

Tsubine's Character List
Kenshin
Kenshin
God of Wind

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Pockeh has left the building. Left_bar_bleue5/0Pockeh has left the building. Empty_bar_bleue  (5/0)
Tiers:

Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:14 pm
^ Gonna have to go with what Tsubine said.

Pockeh has left the building. 20u4p06
Anonymous

Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:39 pm
You probably won't read this.

However, I won't live with it unsaid.

I loved you.

I am but a simple person : I want to make those I love happy. I want to make everyone happy, but you knew that. You also knew that I trusted you : that my honest to love trust, is the hardest thing to come by. You knew why : you understood why. From my mother to those two, to what I've had to go through and change. I told you everything over time, and I felt happy. Comfortable. Your gentle support and light prying when you needed to push helped me. I'm more open, and then I was able to take a step further and open up even more.

To be more then honest, I'm shattered. I'm completely shattered.

The only virtue I cling to right now is the simple fact that I am not alone, that I trust others. And even though I want to trust others, I feel like it's not worth it. All of the positive reinforcements : all that time in making sure I didn't go off and hurt myself [I punched the oak table a good 3-4 time, and even scratched my arm with a knife before I realized how deep end I was going. And for the first time, I asked, and sought for, help. With my pride, that's the hardest thing to do.] but yet, one moment, one unexplained thing, shattered that.

I needed you, because I trusted you. And I am filled with questions and self-doubt now. These last few days, I haven't been able to truly smile from the bottom of my heart [though I came close a few times. They were sincere smiles, but a part of me still hurt.] I keep shifting between binge eating, and then not eating. I'm barely keeping a decent sleep schedule and well.. I'm barely myself sometimes. I've even told my mother I'm not seeing her this week because of this.

And sometimes, I hate you.

I hate you so much I feel It boiling inside of me. It wants to come out and eat you : It wants to see you broken and dead, and laugh about it. It keeps whispering to me lies and deceit : but I understand you're human. It just wants to hurt you. Because It is just a rutheless thing, that if I ever dare let go, It will kill and It will take over. And then I'll be gone.

I once questioned where am I disapearing to? But I had no answer, because I wasn't disapearing : I was just distant. And I knew that. So I never expanded on the question.

Where am I disapearing to?

In grief. In almost hate.

There are few things that will truly, ever truly hurt me. You knew that. I told you that. And .. you just did it. For what? I can only speculate. But if us, no, I, was worth throwing away? Was it worth it? Was it? I hope it FUCKING was.

Because I will never
never

EVER

Forgive you.

You crossed my line, and not only that.. you HURT those I love.

You are no better then Andre.

After all, this seems just like being taken advantage of. and I swore never again.

I was played like a fool.

But.. what's done to me matters little. You HURT those I love.

I still WON'T forgive you.

No matter how much I may love you.

May light fill your path to a redemption, and that failing that, your own sins drag you through your folly.
-- Angel
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum