Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Demons Pheonix Left_bar_bleue60/100The Demons Pheonix Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

The Demons Pheonix Empty The Demons Pheonix

Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:50 am
Name:
The Demons Pheonix

Plot:
Las Noches is paid visit by an unexpected visitor that goes by the name of Urufu. His interest in gaining an army takes him to Las Noches where he wishes to control as many hollow slaves as he can. While he is there, his interest in the ruler of this domain takes over and he attempts to find this Ashlei.

When he finds her, she is with a small group of Arrancar including an Espada and her Fraccion. From here, she agrees to show Urufu her power which doesn't go according to plan...

During this thread, Ashlei will fight in a weakened state.

Races:
Mainly Arrancar, Espada and Fraccion Welcome. Urufu has access to join the thread.

Alignments:
Any

Activity:
This Plot will have an effect on the overall sites Events due to the fact that Ashlei will gain a brand new application that changes everything about herself and her preferences.

Characters Involved:
Ashlei Mischevang
Heroism
Lami Ikane
Urufu Tatsumaki

To register for this thread and take part, Reply to this thread with the following filled out:

Code:

[b]Character To Use:[/b]
[i]Character Tier:[/i]
[i]Link To App:[/i]
[i]Reason for Interest in Ashlei:[/i]

Last edited by ChaoZ on Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:00 pm; edited 5 times in total
Silim
Silim
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Demons Pheonix Left_bar_bleue0/0The Demons Pheonix Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The Demons Pheonix Empty Re: The Demons Pheonix

Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:16 am
Character To Use: Dark Kabuto
Character Tier: 1-1
Link To App: http://bleachplatinumhearts.forumotion.com/wip-applications-f167/dark-kabuto-t747.htm#2550
Reason for Interest in Ashlei: He is the Trecera Espada, and still wants to gain her trust in order to in the end use her powers to crush all Shinigami.

The Demons Pheonix 1zz6irn
Rijuen
Rijuen
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:00 pm
Character To Use: Lami Ikane
Character Tier: 2-2
Link To App: http://bleachplatinumhearts.forumotion.com/unchecked-appilcations-f20/lami-ikane-t760.htm#2636
Reason for Interest in Ashlei: Ashleis fraccion
Urufu
Urufu
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:03 pm
Character To Use: Urufu Tatsumaki
Character Tier: 0-5
Link To App: http://bleachplatinumhearts.forumotion.com/approved-ziamichi-f102/urufu-tatsumaki-t752.htm#2572
Reason for Interest in Ashlei: Urufu wishes to meet the leader of every race and gain a Knight form from each of them in order to combat Death as a unified soldier of every race.
Ræn
Ræn
Pimp Cloak

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:21 pm
Archived

Smiley face
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum