Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada]

+53
Slayer
Matthew Wolfbane
Nao Arikawa
Sage
darkfunnel
Chiraisu
Henrex
Starchyu
Thordios
Blade
Gamedragon
Asᴛʀᴀɴᴀᴜᴛᴀ
JWC
Conceited
Zane
Nix Shraik
Bhairyuu
||-BlankMystery-||
Nix
Evonaiah
CPKallday
Anticlimactic
Zaz
tina
Naziel Kasigawa
Nirx
Shoku
Styn
Dr.Hiro
Horus Sariel
Shizuo
Teitoku
Pockeh
Dai
Cookies
JJ
Raiki
Elendril
Carter
Ji Mei
Kanda
lionus
Ulqui
Chao
Gin
midnight68652
Sinpoder
Kade
Tsubine
zetsurin
Mithos
Cross Out
THEFROST
57 posters
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 3 Empty Re: Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada]

Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:29 am
Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 3 Image333

Kade wrote:My rank of the third circle is of an old bio of mine Eric Ramirez and I've changed into Eric Zarathos but really the mad demon of the third circle needs a better position. I want to remove my rank as Grand Duke of the Third Circle.
I hoping to take the Banshee Force Two spot.......I'm hoping to obtain more power...

Shadow Fall Position

For now, I'd rather you stay in your current position. Therefore, I'll be rejecting this position change and I can assure you this is the best place to be if you are seeking power.

Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 3 WVMWLOu
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 3 Empty Re: Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada]

Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:29 am

Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 3 Image327

zetsurin wrote:Shadow Fall Position

• Name: Suzu Zumizimu
  • Application: Suzu Zumizimu
  • Tier: 1-1
  • Circle: [The Shadow Espada]
  • Note's: if not the Cuatro Espada I'd willingly take one of the lower.

I'll be accepting you for a trial position in the Sexta Espada to see how you perform in that spot for the next month or so.

Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 3 WVMWLOu
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:30 am
Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 3 Image327

Crow wrote:[Shadow Fall Position

Name: Zorrien DelaCroix
Application: Complete
Circle: Espada

I'll be accepting you for a trial position in the Segunda Espada to see how you perform in that spot for the next month or so.

Anonymous

Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:43 am
Shadow Fall Position

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:01 am

Both of ye' got the clear for your selected positions. Congrats.

Anonymous

Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:24 pm
Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 3 Tumblr_me5wr3Ekue1rty2aoo1_500

Here are the changes that I have done to the organization!
Removed - All current reserves apart from Frost's
Fixed - Genpaku's name, since it was the only non-red.
Removed - Infante/Infanta 4: Gilles de Rais (Tsubine)
Fixed - Aivee's name next to asmodeus
Removed - Fifth Circle Grand Duke/Grand Duchess: Cecil Harvey (Elendril)
Removed - Seventh Circle Archduke:Sergei (Tsubine)
Removed - Marquise: Sachiel (Tsubine)
Removed - Masked Knights: Exsis (Kanji Man)
Removed - Banshee Spot One: Kagari
Fixed - Banshee color issues.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Sinpoder
The Hellknight

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/100Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:59 pm
Shadow Fall Position

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:27 pm
For Sinpoder, I'll probably need you to most likely settle for Granduke until I see more activity out of you and strength shown.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum