Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Madness City: THe LiFE anD TImeS oF KaBuTO HeBi. Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Madness City: THe LiFE anD TImeS oF KaBuTO HeBi. Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Madness City: THe LiFE anD TImeS oF KaBuTO HeBi. Empty Madness City: THe LiFE anD TImeS oF KaBuTO HeBi.

Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:41 pm

A pair of slitted eyes seemed to almost hover in the air to the city's west side, as a single figure appeared on the tallest building on the city's west side. A cloak, blood red in color, covered his body as he watched out in all directions, being a silent witness of the things all around as his assistant appeared behind him.

"An Angel turned to destruction..." He muttered as he watched the entrance to the city completely destroyed. "An explosive man of weakness with newfound strength..." He continued as his eyes shot over where a field of explosions kept going off and buildings were falling over. "An unstable man sent over the edge..." He continued as he looked out near where two scythe wielders were battling in ecstacy, a group of battlers all around them.

"And the crown..." He said simply as he looked onto the deepest, darkest part of the city, the city's center. "The place where the Empress of Demons fights the God of Eagles, The Knight of Blood, the Arrancar of Life, and the Angel of Form... attempting to take this everstrange creation and turn it to her own will...." He did not turn around, did not seem to move a single inch as a snake slithered out from under his cloak, completely white in color as it slithered behind him, looking dead center into his assistant's eyes.

"Lady A. Have you taken notes off all these occurences?" He asked her simply smiling as his cheeks rose on his thin rimmed glasses, watching the destruction going on all around. And he had a sense. A strange sense, one he wasn't completely sure he comprehended, that the reason for this strange events...

Had finally arrived.

However, that wasn't the only thing that the Doctor felt appeared. He knew of a faceless demon, an ally of his that was about to descend onto the city, and make a certain part of it a living hell while the Doctor watched on impassively. His assistant knew of this as well; after all, he had completely briefed her before they had appeared on this building, having done a complete reconassiance of the area with the information sent in by their snakes.

"Did I miss anything?"

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Madness City: THe LiFE anD TImeS oF KaBuTO HeBi. Left_bar_bleue1570/100Madness City: THe LiFE anD TImeS oF KaBuTO HeBi. Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Madness City: THe LiFE anD TImeS oF KaBuTO HeBi. Empty Re: Madness City: THe LiFE anD TImeS oF KaBuTO HeBi.

Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:44 pm

心臓

Amelia Softheart

Amelia's mind must have been EVERYWHERE else that day. She didn't remember him telling her really anything and she also did NOT feel comfortable in this area. Something about this entire scene was wrong and rather disturbing. Standing besides Hebi, looking around at all of the explosions, she had this very strong sense of dread and worry come over her. She didn't know why. They were just here to study this place, so it's not like anything was going to happen... at least she hoped. Her head snapped over when she sensed something familiar, yet strange. She saw that the entrance had been destroyed and stepped over to the edge of the building that faced that area better. From what she could tell, someone there had used water to destroy it. "Hm..." she narrowed her eyes in curiosity, but her attention was caught when Hebi began speaking more. Listening to what he was saying, she didn't really have any type of reply for it. She just took in the information and made sure that she remembered it. It also felt like he was actually speaking in riddles of sorts. Then he said her name, causing her to jump as if she was paranoid. She looked to him, blinked a few times, and then rubbed the back of her head. She looked down to the ground, ashamed.

"I-I haven't Doctor Hebi. I didn't realize that I had to... I probably should have. I'm so sorry..." she said with a sigh and then looked around again, "I do not understand why this place is in such chaos..." Amelia, when she said that AND noted the Doctor's curiosity in this place, she almost wanted to glare at him and say "what did you do?", but refrained from it. "Oh... When is he supposed to arrive?" Amelia remembered and asked him, obviously referring towards a certain assistant. "And no... I do not believe you've missed anyth-..." Amelia said, but then something caught both her eye and sense, "What... is that?" Amelia pointed to some strange black substance that was near the center of the city, wondering exactly what it was supposed to be.

Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Madness City: THe LiFE anD TImeS oF KaBuTO HeBi. Left_bar_bleue9000/10000Madness City: THe LiFE anD TImeS oF KaBuTO HeBi. Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Madness City: THe LiFE anD TImeS oF KaBuTO HeBi. Empty Re: Madness City: THe LiFE anD TImeS oF KaBuTO HeBi.

Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:14 pm
Slenderman
Grand Duke of 8th Circle, Assistant of Hebi

The faceless demon was a hollow as he was known to all races as Slenderman, a unknown creature that has so far only really made one true ally and can only be understood by that one person. Dr. Hebi was also a mysterious person as he was able to do quite a few miracles and nightmares and those snakes were indeed deadly beyond what Slenderman could comprehend. The hollow could appear where no one was watching but this hollow still wanted to watch the chaos breaking out on the city. His entrance to the city made a light fog that was not very noticeable but to those looking out into a far distance could notice it thinkens deep. He did not wish the attention of any of the currently infected or not so he quickly leaped around from place to place not worried if he was noticed or not. But then some technical difficulties began to occur as he could move for a second as if something had glanced upon him and this continued a bit even as he moved around as if something was keeping up wih him and noticing him around the city quite easily. This was near impossible but he guessed not everything was it is just very unlikely to happen.

Either way Slenderman must of slipped the person as he moved to be behind Dr. Hebi and his assistant that probably would take notice of him as quickly as the good doctor. The hollow's fog began to surrond the area covering his main body a bit as the one known as the masked man stepped forward out of the dense part of the fog. The show was about to get started and this hollow and probably possessed human weren't going to miss it one bit. At least the weather was going to be pleasent and..... foggy.

I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Madness City: THe LiFE anD TImeS oF KaBuTO HeBi. Left_bar_bleue9000/10000Madness City: THe LiFE anD TImeS oF KaBuTO HeBi. Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:37 pm
Haru/Great One
Follower of the Stars,Yayjuu/Demon Spirit
Eclipse State

The Yayjuu member entered this city when it was best possible, somehow he has avoided the troubles of the city so far. He has been in the shadows along with one called Yako Grim of the Kokuryuteshi Realm and Slenderman from Shadow Fall. He has been able to keep track of them somewhat as a shadow and a well manipulator of light and darkness. Haru was present as Yako Grim arrived on the battlefield againist Justin Washi but he quickly departed to capture a rare creature in sight outside of the battlefield little did he know that the creature was called Slenderman. Eventually he was able to chase the creature to his final destination amoung two others and Haru decided to stay in shadow form along the ground hopefully staying hidden from these three or at least out of sight from them figuring out where he was. From what he could sense from these three that they were planning something good as none showed no signs of the madness and that was just odd already.

Also Haru didn't need any form of eyes to tell that the creature that was before him now was something that Key and many other adults warned Zero and him of in Karakura Central. If he remembered correct he was a hollow or demon of a sort and kidnapped young children from their homes and beds. The exact name was uncertain in his mind but only one word echoed in his mind, slender was the word. It was now a mysterious place and time as Haru watched he wondered how far this could go and how much he could learn before he has to return to normal form to be discovered by the group before him. This was only the beginning to the waves of madness that was going to crash on this area, Haru could tell as Great one was whisphering suggestions more and more for some reason as if he wanted Haru to get infected to experience it.

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Madness City: THe LiFE anD TImeS oF KaBuTO HeBi. Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Madness City: THe LiFE anD TImeS oF KaBuTO HeBi. Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:34 pm

The Doctor did not reply to Amelia's sentiments or apologies, but Hebi rose itself up to nuzzle against her chin before resting on her shoulder for a few moments as the Doctor looked out all around himself. "Look there." The Doctor said, raising his finger to point at the ground below them, where a great amount of mist had come into the city. At the helm of the mist was a man, a man wearing a mask.

His eyes followed Amelia's finger through Hebi's eyes, as he looked at the massive black cloud in the city's center. "That is the madness spread by the Demon Queen herself. It is a highly dangerous substance that infects anyone it makes contact with and turns them mad. Turns them insane; to something other than their normal personality. It creates the Yang to their Yin; or their Yin to their Yang. It is a curious substance, one we have come here today to study. And in addition, your abilities with water will be most invaluable in keeping us protected from it... as I have, no.. ah... Water related abilities to use to clean myself or keep myself clean." He explained to her, before his eyes shifted onto an approacher, who was getting closer and closer...

To the eldritch abomination known as Slenderman...

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Madness City: THe LiFE anD TImeS oF KaBuTO HeBi. Left_bar_bleue1570/100Madness City: THe LiFE anD TImeS oF KaBuTO HeBi. Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:20 pm

心臓

Amelia Softheart

Amelia smiled and wrapped her arms around Hebi, running her cheek along the snakes head before he rested upon her shoulder. When she pointed out the strange black mist-like substance, she was quickly informed about it. Amelia dropped her arm right back down to her side once she had the "madness" explained to her. It was no wonder she didn't feel comfortable here. With that stuff going around, who knows what could happen. She took a step back away from the edge of the roof and turned away, only to suddenly face a beast so terrifying she froze. "What...i-is it...?" she thought to herself, not allowing her thoughts to be voice. Not allowing... Definitely not the word that correctly describes the situation. The fact is, Amelia was scared out of her mind. Never before had she seen something like that. She tried to say something, but any time she opened her mouth, she was stuck. When Hebi and she had first met, he was interested in the fact that she did not fear him. She wasn't one to fear very many things, but this... this was different. It was "creepy" with it's slender body, and then to see that it had no face. She only wanted to run, but something held her still. She could not look away.. all out of fear.

Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:33 pm
Slenderman
Grand Duke of 8th Circle, Assistant of Hebi

The unusal hollow known as Slenderman stood behind his supposed puppet for communication, the masked man, if one were to examine him closely they would know that he was a human or at least was one. The Masked man quickly walked over to the doctor and his assistant to figure out what was needed to be done about things within the city. Althrough Slenderman was probably not immune he was one of the few that could easily navigate through out the city without the worry of it getting to him since he shifted through time and space as suggested so long as no one can actually see him. He stood ready for anything from the doctor may it be a question or a order of a kind to be followed. What they were messing with had to be handled carefully as it could blow up on all of them figuatively, this hollow wasn't really up for taking chances but he has entered a new chapter and life it seems.

What awaited this hollow was a mystery but what wasn't that related him that wasn't a mystery. Like a good question to ask him if it was possible is "what have you done with the children you have kidnapped and made disappear?" but would he give the proper answer is another thing to doubt. So what was coming up is once again stated as a mystery to even a mystery and it only fasinated someone like Slenderman. He took no note of anything unusal around him but he could tell from what he saw in the city that his senses must be off somehow to not pick this up.

Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:51 pm
Haru
Follower of the Stars, Yayjuu
Eclipse State

The human ziamachi watched ironically from his spot as a shadow. He was surprised to learn that he could very much hear them as a shadow and he has been undetected by the group before him. But the problem before him was that he knew that his shadow state was to end soon and then he wasn't quite sure how much longer he would have until he was noticed and taken care of. He was fairly certain that Slenderman was not a ally of the Yayjuu so it was just as certain to assume that the other two aren't any help either as they were acting very calm around the monster. This was going to be interesting and Haru raised as far as he could without not being able to see or hear them, he tried to lie on the ground and pretend to be a dead body that just happened to be lying around maybe but if it really came down to it he would use his shadow.

It was position just perfectly to snare one of the group if they decide to try and strike out at him. The shadow would hold that one in place as the others would hopefully as Haru formulated his plan for the next move. Haru didn't need to cause a whole commotion causing him to call in back up the last thing he needed was to drag Zero into this after all he was attending school back in Karakura Central. If he lost his best friend out here he wouldn't be able to fogive himself, Zero was his only thing close to family. He did not wish to consider the spirits like Great one and Key family in anyway. He would much rather like to forget about them as much as mentally possible but that was impossible because his memories that contained them also had Zero. The special problem with Great one espically is that Haru doesn't remember a time when he didn't have to deal with the demon within.

So what was the next thing that Haru was going to learn from this group or was he discovered as soon as he surfaced from the shadows among them. Only time now told in this city of madness.

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:08 am
Center>

Hebi cooed as Amelia pet it, before nuzzling into her as she became worried by the madness. However, as she turned around it turned around, as the Doctor himself turned around. He unhinged his jaw, as Hebi extended to its full length, wrapping itself protectively around Amelia torso, trying to calm her down and comfort her. As such, she could not move; but she was under the protection of the Doc and of Hebi.

The Doctor, with his jaw unhinged, began to speak. Not in any way that Amelia would be able to understand... unless she herself became mad. It was a talk of madness, of a talk of the likes of which the normal beings of this earth were unable to comprehend. The Doctor, however, was able to comprehend the most terrible things in this universe; and as such could speak to this Eldritch Abomination. Meanwhile, he talked to Amelia through Hebi's mind.

Amelia, this is an associate of mine. He is called Slenderman. Do not have cause for fear; you are stronger than he. He was bested by that man that I tested you against; whom you easily dispatched. Have no fear. That is what it feeds off of. He told her simply, while his voice talked to the abomination before them.

”WE neED tO stUDy ThIS stRAnGe SUBstance. GaTHer As MANY SuBJecTs aS yoU cAN tHaT aRe InfECtED.” He told the Slenderman, before with a mighty SNAP his jaw rehinged itself, and he moved it quickly back and forth, looking back over at Amelia as Hebi uncoiled itself from around her. The doctor put a hand on top of Amelia's head, patting her gently as he turned around to look at the city, a final instinctive act to calm her down before returning to his position, knowing that Slenderman would soon be back with subjects to study...

- Buddha
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:30 am

心臓

Amelia Softheart

Amelia flinched slightly as she heard the unhinging of Doctor Hebi's jaw. She usually wouldn't of jumped in such a situation, but with this... abomination in front of her she was unable to react normally. Feeling the protective instinct of Hebi coil around her body, she felt much safer, knowing that both he and the Doc were there to help her. She took in a deep breath, staring at this creature for only a moment more, and then calmed herself down. She wasn't able to move at all, so she just stood there. She looked to Hebi, hearing something that shocked her. She was unable to recognize anything that he was saying. The language was just... frightening in it's own way. At the same time, she was being spoken to through a mental connection. While she was listening to Hebi, she could not keep her eyes off of the Doc's unhinged jaw and hearing the strange language that he was speaking. Once Hebi stopped speaking, she forced her attention to him and nodded, speaking to him through the mental connection as well. "I understand..." she told him with a smile, "I won't be afraid anymore. He still very scary looking though..."

As Hebi uncoiled from her, she smiled and pet his head once more. She was going to return to the Doc's side, but something caught her senses. She said nothing to anyone, and turned away from all of them. She stepped over to the area in which she sensed something and shifted only her eyes to look around for it. Soon, she locked on to somethings location, knowing it was alive because she was sensing it through the water within it's body. She stepped closer towards some shadows and glanced back towards the Doc to make sure he wasn't looking. She looked a bit closer, trying to see what was there, but couldn't completely make it out. She just smiled nicely, gave a short wave, and then stepped back. "Who ever it is..." she thought as she began looking around the city once more, "They are keeping themselves hidden for a reason..." She began walking back towards the Doc and just looked around the sky and city.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum