Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bars. Tch. Who needs'em? [Private] Left_bar_bleue10/100Bars. Tch. Who needs'em? [Private] Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Bars. Tch. Who needs'em? [Private] Empty Bars. Tch. Who needs'em? [Private]

Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:50 am

BANG!

Dropping like flies, the men standing around the well-dressed man in sunglasses were slowly, but surely, approaching him with the intent to injure him, no matter what it took. There were approximately six of the bastards standing here right now, and each of them were probably about a head-and-a-half taller than the already-tall man in the middle. A cigarette hung loosely from between his lips, long wisps of smoke trailing into the air around him as he watched quietly and with all of the preparation of a tiger, readying himself to fight against resistant prey. His arms were down at his sides, hands balled into fists. His eyes, being of the darkest shade of grey, were carefully scanning the men who stood around him. All of them carried a makeshift weapon of some kind--one of them, a pool cue. Another, a stool. The third, a metal tray. His friend had a slab of wood from a table, and the last had an actual weapon--a small knife. The man in the middle, however, was certainly and completely unarmed, and obviously at a disadvantage.

That being said, there was a confident grin on the face of this man, the cigarette now being hung between two teeth. There were already two others on the ground. A third had joined them about a second ago, yet these five weren't backing down. Maybe they were just stupid? Or maybe there was something else, that this suited man had yet to understand. Was it a territorial need? Possibly. However, instead of attempting to discern the motives of such brutes, the man decided to take them on in a simple battle of strength. Mostly because they'd pissed him off. Oh, had they ever pissed him off. The grin on his lips was confident, but hid an annoyance that wouldn't go away until these fuckers were rolling around on the ground.

---

He'd come here for a few drinks. It had been relatively nice, and all that. Sitting at the bar, he had his first beer. About halfway through the pint of lager, a hand was shoved into his back and had been forceful enough to knock him forwards and cause him to drop the beer that he was holding. Turning around and glaring through his sunglasses, he had realized that there were several people behind him, obviously ready to back him up if need be. Fine by him. Looking at the bartender for a second, he got an expression from the guy that basically said 'get rid of the assholes'. He didn't need any more confirmation. Turning quickly on the stool, his leg swept under the feet of the man, knocking him to the ground, the suited Quincy dropped onto one knee, slamming it into his chest. Within a half-second, another man had charged at him. He pushed himself up and off of the prone and now-unconscious assailant, charging at the other with almost equal speed. A fist slammed out, and he was certain that he could hear the sound of bones breaking in his chest. The man was dropped, and this guy who had only wanted a drink... stood up to meet six other attackers, all armed and ready. The first swung an arm at him, aiming to take out his head. A quick duck and kick, and he was on the ground without resistance. And now we get to where we are.

The first two men, finally realizing that they couldn't take this guy alone, charged--the one with the pool cue swung it at the suited guy's throat, while the one with the stool used it in a charge, holding up the end with the legs to use as a makeshift battering ram, except against a man, not a wall. Grabbing the cue with one hand, the male moved forwards in a single and quick step, wrenching it out of the other's hands and turning it over, shoving it in between the legs of the stool, forcing it to change its path, taking its wielder with it and causing him to run headfirst into the bar. The first attacker, now weaponless, swung a large fist at his target, only to find him not there. A fist in his back signified the location of his attacker, slamming him and sending him sprawling onto the ground. Turning on his heel, the man in the suit that was reminiscent of a priest's outfit grinned, showing that the cigarette in his mouth hadn't moved an inch. The other three hesitated for a second, before turning on their heels and running off. A wise decision, thought the man in the suit. Finally finished with the attackers, he turned his movements into a casual gait, approaching the barstool upon which he first sat, looking at the bartender with a bothered expression.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you! I've been trying to get rid of those men for weeks! You won't ever have to pay for a drink here again, no matter who you get it for! Of course, I do need to know your name..." Looking up at him through the sunglasses, the grey-eyed, dark-haired man raised a pair of fingers up, pulling out the cigarette. He turned his head slowly, breathing out a long plume of smoke before snuffing the smouldering stick in an ashtray. Sighing softly, he turned his head back.

"Risteárd. Risteárd Engel."
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bars. Tch. Who needs'em? [Private] Left_bar_bleue1570/100Bars. Tch. Who needs'em? [Private] Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Bars. Tch. Who needs'em? [Private] Empty Re: Bars. Tch. Who needs'em? [Private]

Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:06 am

心臓

Kyron Suzu

The sun went down a little over an hour ago and it seemed everyone in the area was pretty calm and content. Most of the people in the bar were there on a regular basis. Most of them were men as well. They had gotten off of work and wanted a little time to relax, at least that is what the only female in the place thought. She sat in a booth near the front door, keeping her eyes on the empty table in front of her. Usually by now she'd have about three or four empty glasses, but she didn't feel like getting drunk. This time the young woman with the crimson eyes and black hair had only asked for a soda and a small plate of fries. Last time she was here, she ended up drunk very quickly and was pulled into a brawl between a few idiots. In fact, those idiots were here again and they were about to cause some trouble. She could feel their presence in the pit of her stomach. They were the only ones making a 'fuss'. Of course, only Kyron knew their intentions at the moment. For a while now, their anger and irritation towards a new face in the bar was building within herself. A blessed, yet cursed ability of hers.

Finally a few of them stood up and headed towards this new, and rather handsome face. She kept her head low, watching them out of the corner of her eyes. Each of them were covered in an aura of dimmed yellow, while the man they were after was covered in grey. Why they were all annoyed at this new faces presence, she didn't know, but she had a feeling that this man was going to have a few problems on his hands very few. For the moment, she just sat back and watched the scene unfold. Yeah, her assumptions on the situation were right. Not even a second later, even the man covered in grey had his aura shift to yellow. Not one of them even said a word. They all just began fighting, the idiots attempting to strike and harm the man, but each failing miserably in their own manner. After three of their men had gone down, two of them tried to attack at once and still failed. Their intelligence was definitely below the average human. Anyone who sees three of their teammates go down so easily, then sees the semi-cocky smirk on the new man's face, and still chooses to go after him... is an idiot. The 'battle' ended pretty fast. It wasn't even something you can truly call a battle or a fight actually. "Hehe... He massacred 'em..." she couldn't help, but smirk at what had just happened. The finally three realized that they were no match for him and darted out the front door. She turned her head to watch them leave, even hearing one of them yell, "DUDE'S A FUCKING MONSTER!" as they ran down the street.

Kyron was officially interested. She stood up from the table and casually walked over to the men who were currently just laying there on the ground. She nudged them with her foot, but none of them seemed to move. "Uh... Did... you kill them or something?" she asked him as her way of 'breaking the ice'. She knew they weren't dead. They still had their aura's, although they were all white, which meant they were unconscious. She stepped onto one of the unconscious men and over to the new guy, just in time to hear the bar tender offer him free drinks for life. "Well shit... If I had known I'd get free drinks, I would have done the shit myself..." she said in a mumble as looked off with a pouty child-like face and sat down on one of the bar stools near him. "You'd think with how many idiots like that I've kicked out of this place, I'd have free drinks by now..." she thought to herself, but then had a sheepish smile come on her face, "Well... I did start most of those..." Looking to the man, she decided to attempt to spark up some sort of conversation. "So, newbie..." she said with a small smile, "What brings you here to this bar? Most of the people here are regulars, including myself... Haven't seen you here before." She stared at him, her eyes not breaking contact. It was her way of saying that she was going to get her answers no matter how much he ignored, if he chose to go that route. She'd been ignored enough in her life.

Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bars. Tch. Who needs'em? [Private] Left_bar_bleue10/100Bars. Tch. Who needs'em? [Private] Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:13 am

"DUDE'S A FUCKING MONSTER!" He couldn't help but laugh softly--it was always amusing to see the young'uns attempting to be tough, but being so quickly defeated in a real fight. Closing his eyes and swallowing back a couple of draughts of his alcohol, the man let his head lean back a little. He had no cigarettes left--he'd have to buy a few more on the way back to the school. Although that bothered him, the alcohol helped. If only he could get drunk, now that would make life easier. He couldn't help but hide his soft chuckles, wondering if he could at least get a little tipsy from all of this--it was unlikely, though. "Uh... Did... you kill them or something?" An eyebrow raised up into the air as the glass was placed back onto the bar, Risteárd slowly turning in his seat in order to see whom he was being spoken to by. Eyes hidden by glasses turned upon a young female, most likely human. Red eyes, black hair--an interesting combination, indeed. Body wasn't half bad, either, though Risteárd knew that there was someone back at the school who would kill him for that thought. He had to wonder her age--though he wouldn't ask a lady that. Sighing softly, he laughed and shook his head. "Hah, if they died from that, then I'd be even more worried about the state of today's youth," He would say, despite not looking much older than 30 himself, belying the fact that he was almost two hundred years old.

"Well shit... If I had known I'd get free drinks, I would have done the shit myself..." Heard that. 'course, she seemed more the person to start those fights, as opposed to finish them--Risteárd was just in the right place, at the right time. Add to that the fact that most of them were former students of his, and he could only laugh at the thought. "Something tells me that they had a grudge. You don't often see y'er old principal in a little bar like this." He grinned and laughed softly, shaking it off as if it were nothing. He ran Karakura High School in an amusing way, and it lead some students to hate it, while others loved it unequivocally. Obviously, these former students were in the 'hate' bracket. Sighing at that thought, Risteárd turned back on his seat, sipping his beer with a lowly smirk. "So, newbie..." "Eh?" He turned his face slightly to meet her gaze, wondering what could be so important that she'd interrupt his beer. "What brings you here to this bar? Most of the people here are regulars, including myself... Haven't seen you here before." Ah, conversation-making. Interesting. Looking back at his beer for less than a second, he turned on his seat and leaned back slightly. Closing his eyes and chuckling, Risteárd simply shook his head. "What can I say? I found a bar, came in to have a few drinks." He tapped his chin, as if acting out a way to find any additional reasoning for his being here. "I hope I'm not intruding on the place for you regulars." He smirked, almost teasing.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bars. Tch. Who needs'em? [Private] Left_bar_bleue1570/100Bars. Tch. Who needs'em? [Private] Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:08 pm

心臓

Kyron Suzu

There were definitely a few interesting thoughts that now plagues the young woman's mind about this individual. Within a few minutes she was able to learn quite a lot about him. The guy definitely had skill, was confident, and was controlled. Besides what she had watched, he was an educator. That pushed her to assume that he likely had a soft spot for the young people of the world, which was really just confirmed by his statement about being concerned for today's youth. It was too bad though. With every sentence she got from him, he didn't seem like the most sociable of guys. He laughed a bit, but did not reply with anything she could really become interested in. Either that, or she was just extremely picky. A soft chuckle could be heard coming from her, but she just shook her head. "You found bar, huh?" she asked him, raising an eyebrow at his explanation, "And no... It's nice to see a new face in here ev-... Wait, what the fuck. How old are you?" Kyron blinked a few times as something he had said just barely registered in her mind. She glanced him up and down, with a confused look in her eyes as she took in his features.

"Okay, you can't be more than twenty-five years ol-.. Ah.. No, I for- Never mind.. Eh..." she shook her head again and just laughed at her own stupidity, "I'm sorry about that... Unlike a lot of people with their own special talents... I wasn't one of those to be blessed with the ability to stop aging... The age I look is unfortunately the age I am." Kyron waved to the bartender and soon a beer was brought. "You know.. I'd buy ya somethin', but you've got it free here for the rest of your life. I can't say I see the point in spendin' my money in such a manner anymore." Kyron was proving to be one of those talkative people. She liked getting to know people who came to the bar. In fact, most of the regulars here were her friends. "You said your name was... Uh... Risteárd, right?" she asked him as she held her right hand out to him, "I'm Kyron.. Suzu. Nice to meet ya." Hearing a low groan from behind them, Kyron raised an eyebrow as she watched two of the men he had massacred begin to wake up. "Uh... What do ya wanna do with those?"

Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:43 am

"You found bar, huh? And no... It's nice to see a new face in here ev-... Wait, what the fuck. How old are you?" And from that, a nice statement turned into a strange and certainly unexpected question. How old was he? Why did that matter, for one? That said, it was always interesting to see people's reactions to it. Reaching out for his beer and bringing it to his lips to be rapidly downed, Risteárd gave a soft chuckle at the girl's expression. "Okay, you can't be more than twenty-five years ol-.. Ah.. No, I for- Never mind.. Eh..." Oh, she noticed? He almost had to laugh at that. "Close...I guess"

"I'm sorry about that... Unlike a lot of people with their own special talents... I wasn't one of those to be blessed with the ability to stop aging... The age I look is unfortunately the age I am." Aha. Yeah, there were some people who don't get that much luck--that said, it was almost a curse for Risteárd in some ways. He had to deal with people assuming him much younger than he really was, and add to that the people who thought that he was just some young idiot with power, running an entire high school? Pah, screw them. Downing the last of the drink, he placed it on the bar and chuckled softly, shaking his head slowly. "You said your name was... Uh... Risteárd, right?" A hand was produced, and she introduced herself as Kyron. easily taking it and shaking, Risteárd nodded slowly. "Yeah, tha's me. Risteárd Engel. And then, she pointed out that a couple had begun to wake up. Turning on his seat, he stared at them as they stood up and slowly looked.

"Wanna go another round?" The men... screamed like girls and ran. He so did not expect that to occur. Turning back on his seat, he tapped the bar. "Probl'm solved." Taking another swig of beer from his mysteriously-refilled glass, Risteárd slowly looked over in her direction and grinned. "FYI, I'm about 162. 163 in January." He chuckled softly and shook his head with a louder laugh. "And you... would you like a drink?" He grinned, the roguish tones lining his face.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:25 am

心臓

Kyron Suzu

Kyron could not stop laughing. She set her arm down on the bar, her head on her arm and just laughed. The men had run off after screaming higher than she had the ability to. That was extremely funny. She tried to keep her laugh quiet, the only evidence of it being a small squeak at times and her shoulders rising and falling quickly. "Y-Yes.. haha.. Problem.. solved." she said between laughs as she sat up fully and wiped a few tears from her eyes. "Oh god that was wonderful...Haha..." she said with an exhale of breath, calming herself down. She noticed the refilled glass and raised an eyebrow. She merely glanced over to the bartender, assuming that was who it had been. Upon mention of his age, she set her elbow on the table and then used her arm to hold up her head. "Lucky..." Kyron said in a mumble, "I only wish I would be able to live that long..." Then he offered a drink. "Oh... Well, um." she glanced over to his drink and thought in silence for a moment. That some times was a dangerous question when it came to this little lady. Taking in a deep breath, "Suuure.... You know what, why not?" A big goofy smile came onto her face as she looked to the bartender. Without even having to ask, the bartender brought the same thing he was drinking.

The drink was set on the table rather hard. Kyron looked up to the bartender and noticed she was being glared at. "Oh... just... go!" she said waving the man off. It wasn't rude or anything like that. It more sounded like an i know, i know statement above anything else. She was a regular here after all, but rarely would she actually drink an alcoholic beverage. There was a reason for that, but she didn't want to look lame in front of someone she just met. In fact, the guy was pretty cool, so she definitely wasn't going to turn down a drink that was offered by him. "Oi..." she said as she picked up the glass and put it to her lips. She went to take a drink, hesitated for a moment, but then took it anyway. A second later, she set the glass down. She froze for a moment. "Oh great..." mumbled under her breath, bringing her hand up to her head. She shook her head rapidly and then looked to Risteárd. "Thanks for the drink." she said with that same goofy smile and then took another drink. The bartender kept watching her closely, along with a few of the regulars in the bar. They were all keeping a close eye on her. She ignored it of course, continuing to take another drink. "So... You said something before about those guys seeing their principal? Obviously that is you... Can't say I thought you were the type to want to deal with kids. Don't they drive you nuts?" she said, trying to bring up some sort of conversation to lighten the tension that others were causing.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum