Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
PH 2013 Predictions Left_bar_bleue99999/99999PH 2013 Predictions Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

PH 2013 Predictions Empty PH 2013 Predictions

Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:38 pm

As the title said, this is a prediction thread on anything in Platinum Hearts that will occur in 2013.

I'm curious to see what anyone is willing to wager will happen in the next year on Platinum Hearts. This ranges from anything dealing with OOC affairs, IC affairs, the plot or anything else that is related to Platinum Hearts. I honestly think, next year, we are probably gonna have a major war outbreak finally. It seems that everything is finally gearing towards that with all the talks of battle in the xat, the different factions on the site and ultimately all these different interest ultimately clashing. So, sometime from now and 2013, I honestly think an unholy war will erupt on Platinum Hearts and create a major event like no other.

Now that I've gone first, do you have any sort of prediction that'll occur? If ya do, feel free to comment below and leave feedback, replies or whatever else have you to your own or other people's 2013 predictionswhen it comes to Platinum Hearts. Would be lulzy to come back to this thread a year from now and see how many of these thoughts have panned out.

PH 2013 Predictions WVMWLOu
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
PH 2013 Predictions Left_bar_bleue0/0PH 2013 Predictions Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

PH 2013 Predictions Empty Re: PH 2013 Predictions

Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:40 pm
I predict that you'll do Iori's template changes. '-'
Ravana
Ravana
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
PH 2013 Predictions Left_bar_bleue0/0PH 2013 Predictions Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:42 pm
I predict that I... will wait another year for a post from Iori '_'

PH 2013 Predictions 28cnex2
+Characters+
Ravana Ichiro~Ex-Captain Vizard/Vizard Corps Co-leader~0-3+
Toshizo Hijikata~The Demon Commander~0-3+
Diablo Cortar~The Cutting Devil/Segunda Espada~0-3-
Albert Wesker~Biohazard~0-4++
Dracula Vlad Tepes~The Dark Lord~0-4
Okita Souji~Sexy and I know it~0-5+
Alfonso Gunter Reinhold~Evil Bastard~W.I.P.
Hanako Ikezawa~Malignant Tragedy~5-5*
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
PH 2013 Predictions Left_bar_bleue99999/99999PH 2013 Predictions Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:43 pm
PH 2013 Predictions Tumblr_m8lnm0LgZ11r0yamfo1_250

Shirou Emiya wrote:I predict that you'll do Iori's template changes. '-'
Kendall, pls.

Anonymous

Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:45 pm
TOTALLY NOT SERIOUS

I PREDICT

RAINBOW VOMIT EVERYWHERE

DRUNK SCHOOL.

AND MANY CHILDREN.

HERETICS.

OKAY SERIOUS NOW

I'm looking at that site, and what I'm seeing? Plots unfolding.

I predict Agito is finally gonna get his ball rolling and start anally raping post wise. I also predict we will get a good member soon : I get the feeling that we will see a clash of powers soon enough, because both sides are getting antsy. I also have a huge feeling that in 2013, we'll hit another cut above the rest in our all around-ness.

But the thing I see most? Conflict. We will fight over things, and someone will leave. However, we will remain a family, and still continue. I see that PH will continue and grow even better.
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
PH 2013 Predictions Left_bar_bleue7380/100PH 2013 Predictions Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:45 pm
My prediction is that we'll have another year of waiting for posts from people.

That serious bit aside, I do have an IC prediction.
With the rate things are going with my break and how Agito is working on apps, the personal plot we have going on between Tsubine, Saeko, and Misaiko will either be in the middle or early stages at the beginning of 2013. That means in the first or second quarter of 2013, Midori will be freed, allowing that thread.

Tsubine's Character List
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:59 pm

Aivee wrote:OKAY SERIOUS NOW

I'm looking at that site, and what I'm seeing? Plots unfolding.

I predict Agito is finally gonna get his ball rolling and start anally raping post wise. I also predict we will get a good member soon : I get the feeling that we will see a clash of powers soon enough, because both sides are getting antsy. I also have a huge feeling that in 2013, we'll hit another cut above the rest in our all around-ness.

But the thing I see most? Conflict. We will fight over things, and someone will leave. However, we will remain a family, and still continue. I see that PH will continue and grow even better.

Plotwise, we are gonna have alot of sub-plots probably overtaking the Main Plot...if it hasn't already. Therefore, I see all sorts of personal plots actually clashing with one another. If enough people in seats of power throughout the different realms in the PH Verse get sucked in, I could see it turning into quite the doozy. Such as Zin possibly getting caught up in Snopy/Kaminari's affairs through his training of Snopy and getting him to join the Vizard Corps.

And yes, like I said, I see a major conflict....both in IC and OOC rp. Something pretty big is gonna happen in 2413 and we better prepare out bodies in it. Though, I think everyone generally has that about a new year. I just know all the signs point towards a major war/battle/outbreak occurring in the site pretty soon. The likes of which we've probably never seen. I'm not talking about some smalltime war, I'm talking about a war that'll probably effect ever realm in the PH verse and force people to come together, fight against other or protect what they love. THAT kind of war. So not even the America War Shadin wanted would be as big as this.

Tsubine wrote:My prediction is that we'll have another year of waiting for posts from people.

That serious bit aside, I do have an IC prediction.
With the rate things are going with my break and how Agito is working on apps, the personal plot we have going on between Tsubine, Saeko, and Misaiko will either be in the middle or early stages at the beginning of 2013. That means in the first or second quarter of 2013, Midori will be freed, allowing that thread.

Shadin: IT'S ABOUT FUCKING TIME! NOW I'LL FINALLY BE ABLE TO KILL SAEKO, FUCK MIDORI AND DANCE ON HER SISTERS GRAVE!
Snopy
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
PH 2013 Predictions Left_bar_bleue50/100PH 2013 Predictions Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Tiers:

Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:01 pm
I predict that with my characters in 2013

1. Snopy will hit zero tier (if he hasn't already) and actually start to gain control over his hollow powers (if he hasn't already).
2. Minami will take great strides forward with her powers and probably have some serious character development (her powers will likely have been discovered before this year ends)
3. Sumika will likely hit zero tier as well, and I can use some of those powers I came up with for her.
4. A good chance I will somehow get my character Motochika (the Sengoku Basara Version) to have the Fugaku (giant floating fortress, which if there is a major war I would love to have Motochika be able to use this thing, cause it is GIGANTIC).
5. Lu Bu will squash something.

As for other things
People will leave, people will join, and some people will finally stand up and shout "IT'S TIME TO START THIS PARTY, SO PUT YOUR GUNS ON!"

THAT and I will probably RP with some people I haven't RP'd with yet but have been wanting to.

OH, ONE LAST THING!!
[THEFROST] wrote:Such as Zin possibly getting caught up in Snopy/Kaminari's affairs through his training of Snopy and getting him to join the Vizard Corps.

Snopy/Kaminari? For some reason I think you mean Kanna, cause Kaminari is just a friend. Kanna is actually someone who has a lot to do with Snopy, since Kanna is the one he is going out with xD

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:13 am
 I honestly think, next year, we are probably gonna have a major war outbreak finally. It seems that everything is finally gearing towards that with all the talks of battle in the xat, the different factions on the site and ultimately all these different interest ultimately clashing. So, sometime from now and 2013, I honestly think an unholy war will erupt on Platinum Hearts and create a major event like no other. 
-Looks at the Australian War Arc so far-

...ha.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum