Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tracking Down The Demon [Closed] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Tracking Down The Demon [Closed] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Tracking Down The Demon [Closed] - Page 2 Empty Re: Tracking Down The Demon [Closed]

Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:57 pm

||K e i a n n a T a n a k a||

Keianna's eyes widened when he suddenly appeared in front of her. Pushing herself as hard as she could from the ground, she jumped into the air and backwards away from him. As this flare shot off, she was blinded. Luckily, she knew semi where she was just by picturing it in her mind, so in mid-jump, she flew over the wall of the cubical behind her and landed right into another cubical. Unfortunately, she wasn't able to see to regain her balance and land correctly, so she fell straight into an old desk and office chair, dropping her sword in the process. After hitting that, she fell to the floor. "Damn it.." she said as she rubbed her eyes, just laying there on the floor. She opened her eyes to see, but everything was extremely fuzzy. "DAMN IT" she thought as she pushed herself to her feet and looked towards what looked like a door. She ran towards the door, still unable to see exactly where she was going. As she got closer, she bumped into it. Grabbing onto the handle, she attempted to open it, but it was locked. "Oh that make sense..." she said. She suddenly screamed out in frustration. Nothing was going right today. Her partner had abandoned her, she'd been blinded against an enemy that was rather strong, and now she was stuck. Giving up on the door after the first try, she just began to run down a hallway, tripping over something that felt like a stick, falling, and then jumping right back to her feet to run again.

JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tracking Down The Demon [Closed] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Tracking Down The Demon [Closed] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Tracking Down The Demon [Closed] - Page 2 Empty Re: Tracking Down The Demon [Closed]

Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:10 pm
The demon smiled, as he began to pursue her quickly, his feet stamping on the office as he followed after to where she was. He smiled as he began to laugh, giggling before cackling, before letting out wooping cries as he walked in behind her, following her through the door. She failed with one door and began running towards one final door, even as the demon purusing her begin to seem to change again, his head shaking back and forth sporadically, his eyes closed as she reached the end of the hall, the only door out locked nice and tight; she was trapped without her blade, even as the demon spoke.

"Thank you so much for allowing me to test out my true power on a worthy subject… you are the first to ever see this form. MOKO JOTAI." He said simply, a smile on hisf ace as his head stopped hsaking, before his neck bent unrealistically to the left. Then, out of the right side of his neck shot more neck; followed by another head. The head on the left turned completely orange, as the other head turned green. Both stopped moving before opening their eyes, the green one smiling and the orange one merely looking straight forwards, a blank expression on his face. "LET'S EAT HER ALIIIIIIIIVE!"

"Now now, that won't be neccesary… I'm sure she'll be able to reason with us about her terms of becoming an experiment… her abilities are definitely worth investigating…" The orange one told his green partner, his voice monotone. The increase in his spiritual energy and aura had become immense; he had been experimenting with some interesting chemicals lately to boost his own power level much higher than it would be normally, allowing him to unlock his final form; something he had been trying for nearly two years to complete. And he had finally done it. He vanished, before reappearing completely in front of her, completely in her personal space as all four eyes narrowed…

In front of the young woman named Keianna Tanaka a strange incident occurred. The small space that was occupied by nothing in front of her… suddenly had something pressing up completely against her. "Hypo…" The voice spoke, as the blood red eyes opened. "CRIIIIIIIIIIIITE!" Schrödinger called out, as Kakushi's blade slammed into his skull. However, much to Kakushi's and probably much more so Keianna's surprise, the scythe failed to cut Schro, as it seemed to be piercing into his skull but not. Kakushi's eyes visibly widened as the scythe began disintegrating in his hands, as Schrödinger Yuudeshi opened his mouth wide. "THE DEAD SHALL FEAR THE LIVING!" He called out, as Kakushi's eyes widened immensely as the scientist saw death energy forming all around himself. Schrödinger's eyes stared at Kakushi evenly, a gaze full of rage and despondancy. Kakushi's foot jerked, before finally taking a single step backwards.

As Kakushi stepped into a waiting pool of Schrödinger's death energy, as Kakushi cursed out loud, the energy consuming his body completely, burning it up down to his very soul as a blue ball of energy was left behind, shimmering light. "I DESPISE a hypocrite… especially one who hates being bullied so and then does it himself… TO A WOMAN, no less…" Schro said, as his hand gripped around the ball of energy, opening his mouth wide as he inserted it into his mouth. The soul soon went into his death energy field, as the soul of Kakushi Misuto, the Hidden Mist, was devoured alive by Schrödinger.

[color=darkred]"Guess it's pretty certain to say you hate me now."[/c olor] He said, blinking as an ear twitched in the direction of Keianna behind him. His gaze was definitely saddened; almost disappointed with himself. "After all. Humans hate demons. Humans hate vampires; except for those freaky sparkly ones. At least they get to be genuines instead of a fake like this one." He said, the gaze on his face staying exactly the same. "All I do to humans is hurt them… so why does it always make me want a connection with them so…?" He asked of himself, as he began to walk forwards, figuring that she probably wanted him out of her sight.

After all, demons and humans never mix well.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tracking Down The Demon [Closed] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Tracking Down The Demon [Closed] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:58 pm

||K e i a n n a T a n a k a||

Keianna narrowed her eyes in irritation as this demon suddenly appeared right in front of her. Keianna had the ability to instantly summon her sword, so she did and began to swing her arm from a downwards position up towards his scythe. She was ready to bring her blade up to stop his scythe, having studied his movements long enough to realize his pattern and way of fighting. Then something happened. Finally he appeared and Keianna stopped her blade from going, otherwise she might of sliced through Schro. Of course, seeing that his head was not pierced by the scythe, she doubted the ability to slice him herself. Keianna stepped back once and just watched as the scene continued on with out her. It seemed Schro had a lot more power inside of him than she originally thought. "Hm..." Keianna narrowed her eyes at him and then looked back down to her blade. She gripped the handle of her sword extremely tightly, an intense anger building within her stomach. Of course this was not shown on her face. She closed her eyes, took a deep breath, and let her blade fall towards the ground, it disappearing before it hit.

"You know..." Keianna turned her head back towards Schro, grabbing onto his hair before allowing him to walk away, "... you could have just come down and dealt with the guy from the beginning. You didn't have to just stand up on the building and watch me." She stared at him, waiting for his reply as she let go of his hair. She turned away and began walking out towards the street again, "Come on. Let's get out of here..." She stepped out of the old building and onto the street. "So he was watching over me, huh..." she thought to herself as she looked back towards Schro to see if he was still following.

JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tracking Down The Demon [Closed] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Tracking Down The Demon [Closed] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:49 pm
Some call it a CURSE... Others call it a BLESSING... Me...?
Schrödinger Yuudeshi

Schrödinger Yuudeshi suddenly felt his hair being pulled as his mouth opened in exclamation, his arms flailing at the pulling back motion as he was stopped, wondering what was going on as his eyes were wide. However, he stopped, listening carefully to what she said, blinking as his ears rose up and his eyes went around to look at her. ”....I figured you woulda gotten pretty made at me though... I honestly didn't think you would be really satisfied unless you fought him to your fullest extent...” He said sheepishly, saying one more thing. ”And you knew I was up there... but you didn't say anything either. I believed that if I needed to intervene.”

As she turned away, telling him to come on, his ears twitched again, as he turned around, the former thoughts completely out of his mind as he completely relaxed. ”Alright!” He said positively, his body vanishing completely as he appeared at her side, his head coming up and nuzzling her hand as she turned around again, showing her where he was before he stood up straight, one hand in front of him and other behind him as he walked forwards briskly, a smile on his face and a purr rumbling in his throat as he walked along side her, wondering where they were going.

I have an opinion of it.. and I do not at the same time...

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum