Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Knight
Knight
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Rough Day  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Rough Day  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Rough Day  - Page 2 Empty Re: Rough Day

Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:40 pm
After a few hours Yoma had finally awoken, and he looked a little sore from the fight earlier. Yoma sat up and looked at Al eating his ramen. He then turned and looked for his own meal and noticed Ramen sitting off to the side. He picked it up and poured some water in it, and then warmed it with his hands. Yoma had started eating his meal. Al nor Yoma had said anything, the both of them probly knowing they are both tired and want some rest. Al was enjoying his meal as it filled his empty stomach. Yoma chowed down in his ramen and stood up, Al assumed he was taking off.

"Thanks for the help black shirt. it was nice meeting you but i'm going to head back home. i think i should work on getting strong so the next time we meet we could have a match or something. that would probably be fun. I'm going to be spending some time training in Kamakura forest so look for me there if your around. you should probably head down there soon it would be great seeing you again. By the way could you tell me your name? i would like to have something other then black shirt to call you. Just remember my name is Yoma Yazaki and i don't care who you really are or what you really are because what you proved to me is that your a friend,my friend." Yoma said to Al.

Al was right, Yoma was heading off.

"Alphonse" He replied to his new friend Yoma, and then he was out the door.

Rough Day  - Page 2 Tumblr_m4xrc2H2Ia1r4vn2eo1_400
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Rough Day  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue134700/60000Rough Day  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Rough Day  - Page 2 Empty Re: Rough Day

Sun Oct 04, 2015 12:08 pm

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

Rough Day  - Page 2 Image
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum