Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
Top posters
THEFROST
My Music <3 I_vote_lcapMy Music <3 I_voting_barMy Music <3 I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Hydræ
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2679 registered users
The newest registered user is TracieHuges

Our users have posted a total of 129494 messages in 19715 subjects

My Music <3

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dexterity
Waifu War Veteran
Dexterity

Member Info
Platinum Points:
My Music <3 Left_bar_bleue248350/500000My Music <3 Empty_bar_bleue  (248350/500000)
Tiers:

My Music <3 Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: My Music <3   My Music <3 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 2:22 am

If there's anything you should know about me, it's that I'm all about music. I'm going to use this topic to list songs I like, and it will work something like this: I'm going to occasionally update the songs here, with my current three TOP songs formatted in Flash Players, and the rest listed below as youtube links. And that's it! If you want, post your own music that you like, or just some thoughts. But DO NOT post autoplay songs in here, since it's—ya know—against the rules.

Ode To Joy - Savant