Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Xypher
Xypher
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hidden's App Left_bar_bleue0/0Hidden's App Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Hidden's App Empty Hidden's App

Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:49 am
Name:Kid

Appearance:

https://2img.net/h/oi34.tinypic.com/dr3md.jpg
--------------------------------------
True Form/any Differnt form:

https://2img.net/h/oi34.tinypic.com/5n2ozq.jpg

-------------------------------------------
Personality: Nice around friends and strangers, but mean when it comes to "getting down to buisness" A.K.A "cutting to the chase"

History: Kid, A Human grew up in a Place he didn't remember because he was frozen for 200 years, One day he figured out he was 12 and lived in a Tent, one day he menat a fellow civillian who claimed he ws his dad, but he wasn't so sure about it because he had amesia and woudn't just go with a stranger wherever he told him to. so he ran far away to a Dojo( also a clan ) far away from others that had a sighn that said "Recruiting Ninjas" Kid has always loved ninjas, even though he was aware of the dangers ahead he might be facing. So when he got in the Dojo with traditional Furniture and such, The Ninja's squad leader Kenta, greeted kid to the Dojo. once kid got in he was welcomed with a cup of hot chocolate with small marshmellow's in it and some pancakes with butter.

So, after that Kid told Kenta that he didn't really know anything about himself ,or anyone else of that matter. So, Kenta welcomed him to the Dojo where Kid will be treated like family. The Dojo also has 5 floors for fellow ninja's and with their own training center. Kenta said that if you want to unlock your "Demon Form" you must go through all the training to become a Ninja, then unlock your Demon form. So, Kid was welcomed to the "Beginner" training Center where they practiced on Dummies. Kenta, gave kid a Set of weapons containing: 2 Sai's ( a Dagger ) , 2 Kunai( nina Knive's) and a 64 pack of shurikens ( Ninja stars), 10 smoke bombs, 20 exploding Kunai's ( kunai's with exploding scrolls attached to them with fire that sets the scroll on fire, then explodes when the scroll is gone).

Kid accepted his weapon pack and thanked Kenta. Kenta said that his first lesson is to Learn "Stealth", Kenta said "Stealth is when you turn invisible and get the upperhand on your enemy" Kid couldn't wait to learn that. So, 5 months later Kid had learned Stealth, Kunai Tornado ( spins like a tornado throwing over 100 kunais in all directions), Combo attacs with his sai's, learned how to use smoke bombs properly, learned how to use shuriken's the right way, also Exploding scrolls. Then he learned Disarm, A skill that disarm's the enemis weapon renderring it useless. Also he leared Kunai throw which is where you jump in the air throwing 4x kunai at the enemy. Then kid asked kenta if he could learn "Demon" Form, but kenta said " you need to become a master , you cannot control the form yet. So, Kid kept training until he mastered Hand - to - and combat and defence.
he was a maser but had more skills to learn.

So One night, Kid woke up in his sleep and wondered if theres a scroll to learn quick skills. He knew he needed to learn more for the demon form and also, these skills would prove use in battle. So at night he travelled farther into the Depht's of the Dojo and found a Push in Stone, his curiosity made him push the stone in unlocking a enrance in the floor, it was a secret room and it looked like it hadn't been used for ages, it wasn't used for the past 500 years. Kid saw a Podium with a book marked "Ancient Ninja Skills" he read it and tryed every skill in the book , some where to hard and some he learned, it was a big book but ninas had pockets on the inside of their uniform so he put it there. Kid didn't notice it but he was Late for training, his skill to learn today was Transformation , Kid noticed transformation in "the book" last night it was easy to learn but he didn't mention it to Kenta.

One day, alot of people noticed Kid's rising rank's in the Clan, someone named Kaz was in the same group as him and they've been assighned training partner's together. kid was more skilled than Kaz but Kid thought of them as friends, once they were in the practice arena Kid transformed his Arm into a Sword and prepares to fight. Hours later kid had won the practice session, after this Kaz asked if they wanted to be friends, kid aggreed after this Kid and Kaz borrowed each other's stuff and One day Kaz noticed a book under Kid's pillow, it was the " Ancient nina skills" book that Kid stole. Once kid got back from training with a person on his level, kaz mentioned the book to him and kid said "yeah but dont tell anyone besides other friends ok?" Kaz aggeed. so inreturn kid taught kaz alot of the skills in the book and kaz was very happy now that he has the same skills as Kid, "they are cool kaz said.

One day, there was an invasion of samurai's and a good number of the clan was whiped out all that remained was kid,Kaz, the leader and 200 more Mater ninja's. the samurai's where here to get "the Ancient Ninja Skills" so the samurai could steal it and get ninja skills. Kenta said that " samurai's are our sworn enemythey treat people like dirt and only care about power". so after the war the Ninjas won but Kenta is fatally injured and might not make it. Kaz and Kid were worried because their Master had knowleage about skills that weren't even IN the book mostly Kenta cared about him more than Kaz because he was like a Fathe to Kid since he didn't have anyone from the start except Kenta, Kenta said his final words " we are the norther Ninja tempe, there are also South,East,and West, they all have ninja skill books there with further training than this, the next one in order is the South, go there and have all your questions answered."

So kid and Kaz ventured out to the South ninja temple which took months.When they got there all thats left was the ninja book of skills, dead bodies of ninjas and samurai's laying everywhere. Kid noticed a note, he read it , it said " I am the Leader Mai Fire of the Southern Ninja clan if you are reading this then we... have fallen take this book, hide it from the samurai's", the note ended there. Kaz said "the samurai's must of beaten this temple too. so kaz went to go thorugh the temple to see if there was anything else, there was a note from the samurai's it said " We will get you!". so kid and kaz must hurry to the East and West temples before its too late. Kid said " we will stock up on wepons here incase we run into them on the way".

After many more months of traveling they ended up at the East Ninja temple there lived lively ninjas having fun practicing. The Leader, Dragonpalm was up in the higher levels having a discussion with the higher level ninjas. Kid and Kaz bursted in and warned them about the samurai's invasion in the other temples and that they are coming here and need the ninja skill book in case they invade. The Leader looked at their uniforms " your from the North Temple , arn't you?" kid and kaz answered "yes". The Leader Said " EVERYONE GET PREPARED FOR BATTLE!" then the leader gave kid the ninja books , kaz said " YES! we got 3 ! now all we need i- - samurai's come bursting through the door- Dragon palm said " RUN! before they get the book!" - kid and kaz use stealth to get past the samurai's-.

-Dragonpalm slices thorugh the samurai's- Samuai leader says " WE WILL DEFAT YOU! AND TAKE YOUR ANCIENT BOOK!. Dragonpalm says " no need to defeat us, 2 ninjas just left with it so i doubt you'll catch up with them , hehe. -Samurai Leader bursts into anger- " GRR ILL CATCH THEM MYSELF!, SAMURAI'S, OUT!. kid and kaz where halfway to the WEST ninja temple and the Samurai Leader has yet to catch up to them but he's moving fast. The Remaining people at the East temple are gathering new members so we can build it back up, elite members are working on the other destroyed temples to bring them back with a new book for both temples, and backup ones.

Now after days of traveling ( due to their Haste they are much faster) they end up at the WEST, the final temple the leader is named ShadowDragon. Once kid and kaz get there , they ask for the book, ShadowDragon says " state your names!" , kid and kaz sir kaz said. ShadowDragon says very well, also there are other temples , i see you come from the northern tell me, have the other temples been wiped out? kid says yes sir, but the east is gonna rebuild theirs and the othe temples. ShadowDragon says " i see well take this book, ill warn my squads we'll take it from here, oh and theres a temple called the "Shadow temple" its the Ultimate ninja temple go there and become a TRUE ninja. -kid and kaz head to the Secret Temple with the coordinates ShadowDragon gave them-, ok where here! now we grab the book and become true ninjas and gain there demon form - kid uses demon form to destroy samurai's once and for all.
The end.

Powers:

Haste: Makes a ninja move faster and applies to friends around the area of 12 inches.

transformation: able to transform the arm's and the legs to something usefull like sword into something usefull, like a sword in battle and a wrench for... stuff.

Stealth: able to turn self invisible for 1 minute to get the upperhand over the enemy.

KunaiTornado: spins like a tornado throwing over 100 kunai's at the enemy from all directions.

Disarm: able to Take the enemie's Weapon from their hand and throws it somewhere where the enmy cannot reach it.

Dagger Throwing practice: increases shuriken damage and speed. ( so when i throw a shuriken it will hurt more and be faster)

Freezing spear: summons 2 spear that will pierce the enemy multiple times.
( pierces the enemy 5 times with 2 spears each.)

Haze slasher: quickly slash the enemy then go into "Stealth" Status to plan attacks.

Ice Meteor: Summons a Meteor of Ice that will Impact the enmy and "freeze" them for 5 seconds.

Blaze shield: summons a Blaze Storm that will deliver multiple strikes to the enemy.( 5 seconds )

Water Evasion: summons a whirlpool that will pull the enemy in for 5 seconds leaving the enemy to plan their attack.

Blade wind: Summons a Blade of wind that will slash the enemy once.

--------------------------------------
Skill Level: Powers: Advanced
Skill Level: Hand-to-Hand: Master
Skill Level: Speed: Advanced
Skill Level: Defense: Master
-------------------------------
-----------------------
Dislikes:Bad people
------------------------
Fears: None
-------------------------
Weakness: Bad Memories.

------------------------------

Last edited by HiddenReaper on Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hidden's App Left_bar_bleue60/100Hidden's App Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Hidden's App Empty Re: Hidden's App

Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:56 am

Chaozi Here, and i'm overviewing this app today

Before i even begin to read through that History, you made no effort in your personality nor your powers. I mean a single line that's barely a sentence will not cut it. You need at least a paragraph of Personality and the more the better.

Your powers are really under explained too. Seriously, you need to diversify a little bit and paragraph every power. Even if you just do 4 lines of description for each, its better than just saying "Throws fireballs." I'm not saying that's exactly what you wrote but i'm not exactly impressed with this app...
Xypher
Xypher
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:42 pm
i beefed up the power and personality section
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:54 pm

Again, you have basically added a single line to what i asked which is... not what i asked. In my eyes, this application cannot be approved unless you actually knuckle down and put some effort into your application.

You MUST write in paragraphs for nearly everything that doesn't require a single number or word like name and age. Sadly, if any more major modifications need to be made after this then the application will fail and be removed.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:03 am

Im now placing a Timer on this application. if no changes are made within the next two days (3rd september) then i will automatically decline it without a second thought. Modify the app before then and reply to this so i can see ur changes
Xypher
Xypher
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:16 pm
Giving up on this app.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:22 am

Ok, this application will now be moved to the Denied Board
Ræn
Ræn
Pimp Cloak

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:39 pm
Archived

Smiley face
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum