Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

Concerto Un : The Prodigial Explorer Empty Concerto Un : The Prodigial Explorer

Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:45 pm

Photobucket
Photobucket

Concerto Un : The Prodigial Explorer SonaBar

The soft, floating steps of the girl were like a gentle melody, echoing across the area. It was a soft lullaby of noises that accompanied the Etwahl player, the plucked notes like an ambient song. Those that passed the girl were surprised, not only at the floating instrument, but the elegant beauty that played it. The gentle curve of her skin, and the almost otherworldly clothing made her look relatively special, like a spirit. Not that they would be far from the truth ; she was a Sugiura. A Magus at that ; to seek better enlightenment to the root, she choose a path of suffering silence. She wanted to continue her family, so she gave her powers to her brother. Or at least half ; but that, she did not realize. The girl standing was Sona Buvelle. She was minorly known around the human world for her instrumental performances. It is a gentle soul that seems to accompany the girl, many not realizing just how deep and dangerous the girl was if she choose to be. Seeing a beautiful fountain, the girl placed herself underneath it, and just slowly began to play her Etwahl.

''Bb AFB BGsFs FsAbE AsGbE BbGb FsAbE EsBsEbEGbCE, BbGb CDAbBbCAb GbAs AsGbE CAGb GsGbDEDsEsFsAGbD''

'I am but the one in the silence, in which no one can understand.'

''Bb EsBbGbG AGbD BsEbAGGb FsAbEEsE GbAsFsEEs BbGb CDAsDsEs FsAbAFs ADsE FAsDsGAsFsFsEGb FsAs A EbADsGE DEGDsEE.''

'I sing and play these notes, in words that are forgotten to a large degree.'

''AGbCBbEGbFs AGbD BsaEsFs FsAbBbEs EsAsGbG Bb BsEbAGGb AGbD FsAsDAGGb Bb EsEEDb AGbAsFsAbEDs''

'Ancient and past, this song I play, and today, I seek another.'

''BGsFs FsAbEDsE CDBbEbEb BE GbAs AsFsAbEDs CbGsEsFs FsAbE ABAsBbD AsF FbGGb ABAsBbCE AGbD FsAbE FAsDsFsFsEGb GbAsFsEEs AsF FsAbE BsAEsFs''

'But there will be no other, just the void of my voice and the forgotten notes of the past.'

''AEs EsGsCAb Bb AFb CbGsEsFs GAsBbGbG FsAs Es AbEDsE AGbD EsBbGbG CDBbFsAb FbGGb FbGsEsBbC EbEFsFsBbGbG AEbEb BGGb''

'As such, I am just going to sit here, and sing with my music, letting all pass by.'

''Bb AFb FsAbE BsEDsFAsDsFbEDs FsAbE AsGbE FsAbAFs AEbEb FbGGbEsFsBbFBbED CDBbFsAb AEs Bb EsAbAsCD A GbECD CDAsDsEbD''

'I am the performer, the one that all are mystified with, as I show a new world.'

''AGbD GGbEFs GbAsGbE EsAbAEbEb EsEE FsAbE FsDsGsFsAb BEAbBbGbD EACAb GbAsFsE Bb BsEbABBg''

'And yet, none shall see the truth behind each note I play.'

Of course, people like usual stopped beside, and around her. Watching her fingers move elegantly across the cords, she repeated her words, knowing that no one would understand them. After all, they were a code that was lost long ago. But kept playing, hitting different pitches, but never changing the core of the notes. It was almost enchanting, as the people gathered near the girl, her gentle fingers playing across. And more and more, she played, for about an hour, until she ended the small performance with a bow. The people clapped and one of them placed their hats near her feet. Confused, she looked at them, and watched them deposit coins. The girl's face was a bit confused, but she could hear them talking. About how amazing that performance was and how she should go into the concert circuit, and how they were glad to have been able to donate just to hear that. All of these terms confused the cyan haired girl, when she noticed a single person remaining, her gaze questioning.

Who was that?

Photobucket

Silim
Silim
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Concerto Un : The Prodigial Explorer Left_bar_bleue0/0Concerto Un : The Prodigial Explorer Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Concerto Un : The Prodigial Explorer Empty Re: Concerto Un : The Prodigial Explorer

Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:16 pm
[Ezreal]

"It's all skill!"

There he was - just another face in the crowd, at first. One with rather weird clothing, but that didn't mean too much in this day and age. But for the few people that knew him, his appearance here was quite weird - after all, Ezreal, the Prodigal Explorer, wasn't really known for being a person to hang around a crowded place like Karakura. It held nothing to discover for him, nothing interesting - but even the best explorer had to eat from time to time, or sleep. And while neither were really, so to say, required because of his body - doing it from time to time kept him in touch with being human. The last thing the Quincy wanted was to become a machine in soul as well as body.
So there he was, walking through the park, chewing on some Teriyaki he just bought - when a beautiful tone could be heard. Normally, Ezreal didn't care THAT much for music, but something this... wonderful captivated even him, but also because the music had some... odd ring to it. Like something was hidden inside of it - as an explorer with quite the experience, he was trained in noticing such things!
Closing his eyes for a split second, Ezreal concentrated. Using his AI would've made this process easier, but also a whole lot less fun - and so it took the Quincy a short moment to piece it together. Using his limited, but existing, knowledge of music and tones, his mind went through possibilities and combinations, until...
//Of course, how easy! Well, not easy, but understandable. Hm... That's quite something. Who would be able to play in a tone such as this?//

Turning towards the source for the music for the first time, Ezreal's jaw almost fell to the floor. That musician was gorgeous! Thankfully, he was able to contain his initial amazement and just focus on the music - That he was probably the only person understanding the message within it certainly helped, since it took his mind off of the obvious things.
Oddly enough, the message had quite the... sad sound to it. And Ezreal, being quite the lighthearted guy when he could get away with it, didn't like that - and if he was the only one here to understand, then he should use that fact! Doing so would be difficult, though - just going up and speaking to this person seemed incredibly rude after she had used such an elegant matter of expression. So instead, the prodigal explorer threw the rests of his meal into the nearest trash bin, and reached for something he kept in one of his pockets.

It was a flute, an ancient one at that. Made from the bone of some strange creature, the sounds produced by this thing had no special properties, besides sounding really, really good - obviously, Ezreal wouldn't carry an actually dangerous artifact around with him. At least not often. As a Quincy he wasn't really the best musician one could imagine, his training had been quite some time ago - but now, being partially a machine helped out. Precision movements of the fingers were incredibly easy for someone like him to perform, and by accessing his internal database, he'd be able to reply to this girl... In the same way she had spoken in the first place. As his lips touched the instrument, his soft melody flooded into the air of the park, and over to the Sugiura.

Sitting there alone, thinking no one hears
What a terrible thing, to be so lost, but nothing is as it seems
Notes of old and new, language forgotten, I understand them all
To know all truths, that is my goal
The truth of your music, I can hear it clearly
Please, tell me more of this world of melody

Concerto Un : The Prodigial Explorer 1zz6irn
Anonymous

Concerto Un : The Prodigial Explorer Empty Re: Concerto Un : The Prodigial Explorer

Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:19 pm

Photobucket
Photobucket

The girl was just playing her Etwahl with a love and care that made her feel whole on the inside. She loved playing it, but again, the words reflected another part of herself; the part of her that didn't understand why she was alone. She couldn't speak, but with her music, she could. However, she had severely under-estimate the humans; it just seemed like another day of fruitless search. Was the code she used that ancient? It felt weird for the girl to think about it that way, as she stopped, her fingers dancing on the strings automatically. But yet.. these people. And that was the source of her confusion. But as she stared at the male that left, the girl felt more confused. Had she done something wrong? She noticed him pulling out a flute, and the girl tilted her head towards him. Then, for a single, heart-stopping second, she heard something. The girl took a moment to realize, but this was it! This was the code that she herself used, and the Sugiura, in her excited, sweeped her hand across the Etwahl in sheer surprised. Unknowingly, she activated one of her spells, Hymn of Valour. And boom! Out of her Etwahl, two large beams of light flew out, and straight to the male, hitting him well below the belt, right in the jewels. The girl was so surprised by it, as she felt her body just jerk with the reaction. With a then worried looking face, she glided over, picking up the strange hat as well, arriving near him. The girl was looking very worried; she didn't mean to attack him, and was afraid that he would take it wrong. Placing the hat on a corner where it wouldn't disturb her, the girl ran her nails along the cords of the Etwahl, as it was her only means of communication right now.

''I am so sorry! I didn't mean to do that, are you okay? Please, please, don't be offended!'' she said through the code. She wasn't necessarily panicking, but the discovery of someone she could stand, ie meaning they could communicate with her, was something amazing! The girl could sense some energy from within the male, but it was extremely off then what she had known; so as such? The girl had no idea exactly what he was. But on the other side, he didn't feel like all of the humans here, but he had some sort of semblance to them. It was weird, but she didn't mind it so much, as the girl trilled on her instrument. ''In any case, you know it! That's amazing, and I am so glad that someone else can understand this code. I'm Sona Buvelle, pleased to meet you! Please, talk to me more, I would love to hear it!'' she said, pushing the matter aside as if it was unimportant. This is a bit of Sona's naivete came into view; she really had no idea what she had done, and nor had any idea that her light leaning over him gave him a perfect view inside of her dress. Such things were foreign to her, since she kept her distance form people typically; and even then? She was still innocent on a many things, as her face displayed and eagerness to hear what the male would note code to her next!

Photobucket
Silim
Silim
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Concerto Un : The Prodigial Explorer Left_bar_bleue0/0Concerto Un : The Prodigial Explorer Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:29 pm
[Ezreal]

"Who needs a map?!"

Well, that was a rather unexpected reply. One moment, Ezreal was playing his flute to try out the code himself, when his entire field of view turned white from pain. He WAS a cyborg, but that didn't mean he was immune to pain... especially when powered down. It was a wonder that he didn't completely fall over, although his legs still started shaking quite a bit, with him holding his crown jewels with an expression that was both pained and as if he were screaming WHY, although he made no actual sound apart from a short grunt of pain when the beam actually hit.
Slowly, his vision returned from behind slightly watery eyes now, and the girl had seemingly... floated? ... closer. Thankfully Ezreal's mind was always working at high speeds or he might've not understood her this time, but all the words reached him easily enough through the music.
"I'm... fine..." At least those two words were spoken normally this time, as Ezreal was trying to not look as miserable, even managing a small, but bright smile at this girl. And no, that smile was totally not because he had just seen right down her dress, no... In a way he was now grateful for the pain blocking out any other reactions. She seemed to happy for him to get really angry... And he knew a bit about misguided power, he accidentally broke a lot of things before he got the hang of his cybernetics. Standing up straight again - although a simple breeze could probably knock him right back over - he raised the flute again - his music wasn't nearly as good as hers, but it seemed acceptable.
I know a lot of codes and cyphers, I'm a man of exploration and knowledge. The name is Ezreal, but sadly, my music isn't nearly as good as yours. The tones were flowing out of him easily, and while nobody else would probably understand it around here, that was fine - just talking to this girl was interesting to him. Although he did hope she wasn't going to accidentally laser him into the balls again, cause that still hurt right now. He could turn off the pain receptors in his body, but he liked actually not feeling like a machine!

Concerto Un : The Prodigial Explorer 1zz6irn
Anonymous

Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:04 pm

Photobucket
Photobucket

The poor male, he had been hit with her skill. But her inattention made it that it wasn't life damaging; normally, at full power, that thing would have cut off his jewels. So he was really lucky it was an accident. When he spoke normally? The girl nodded her head, and gave a light smile, her fingers still trilling her message in such a gentle way. She was so very happy that someone could speak to her via code; the girl was mute after all, so nobody would understand her if she didn't write. But Sona had a sort of pride, she refused to write. The smile that he gave made her close her eyes in a wider smile; it was really gentle and a happy smile. When she had smiled like that, her benefactor had often said she made the room radiant; not that this was a room, but rather an open space, but Sona was pretty sure that what she meant, was that she made the entire area much more pleasant. That was a much better theory that way. Or was that the original point? The musician lost herself in those thoughts for a few moments, giving the male enough time to oogle her chest without her knowing, and to recover enough to play some more music to her. He wasn't the best; in fact, she thought it was clumsy, unrefined, and a bit mechanical. But the girl was an excellent musician, so it made sense that it wasn't as good as her gentle Etwahl trilling. But he was trying; that was the good part, as she smiled a bit more.

''It's fine! You can talk normally if you wish, I'm just glad I can finally have a conversation. After all, I can't speak. I am mute so unless I write to someone, people won't understand me or my feelings. Speaking this way.. I can put as many pauses and chains, and I love music.'' she said simply, with a bright, innocent like feeling, her words popping with a gentle rhythm. ''And you're an explorer! That's amazing! How's life on the road like that?'' she asked, curiously. She was still a bit apologetic, so she drifted closer, her eyes big and curious. She had never had a conversation like this but with her mentor before, and this was why she was so much like an excited child; to Sona, this was something that could only happen once in a lifetime. Could any such things really happen to her? She was sent here to study in the human world, because she wanted to hear their music. But she wasn't sure what else would count, as she bit her lip lightly, letting her body relax just a little bit. ''I'd love to hear stories about your travels! You must have seen thousands, millions of new places! I'm new on Earth, so I have no idea where I'm starting. I just wanted to study the music here.. but I don't know anything. But.. I like it so far. It's like people are nice.'' she added thoughtfully, before she gave another bright smile. She wasn't quite sure what she wanted really, or why she had just told someone something she kept inside so long. The girl had no idea.

But it was okay, right?

Photobucket
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum