Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Evil Plan of Hell Left_bar_bleue5/100The Evil Plan of Hell Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

The Evil Plan of Hell Empty Re: The Evil Plan of Hell

Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:02 pm

Eric couldn't believe why were the runes here they should be back home this wasn't fair he lost this game the demon couldn't back to Queen Mana a failure why was that happening.

"No, No NOOOO, I've worked too hard to get this far my wife and daughter murdered by the Soul society...I want vengeance for what was done" He yelled. With a tear falling frm his eyes, Eric was tear falling from his eyes the runes they just stopped and then they were looking at the human they saw that she was pure. They were unsure of going with Hanako. The demon reactivated the power of his dark kanji and with his shiro shuga the demon was getting angry this human was pissing him. The demon's energy levels were off the charts the demon was growing power by summoning his armor the runes were being drawn back to Eric a little bit. "Hanako, You bitch you fucking bitch you brought a horrible memory how dare you make me remember that painful moment in my peaceful life" He said violently. The demons clenching his fists his vengeance as the mad demon was unbelievable at that moment the demon shred small and unsee-able tears. Just mere flashes of his peaceful memory, Eric started closing his eyes "Her name was Miyuki we had a daughter I was doing the Soul society's dirty work then after returning they took her stab her and my daughter....How dare you make me remember that memory" He said calmly. The runes saw this tragic pain, Hanako had the six runes with her but something was happening as they started glowing weirdly. Eric didn't care about anything anymore the demon wanted the break this human then something was happening it was chain reaction they were refusing Hanako. "What the fuck are those runes doing???? Are they having a conservation???" He thought. Nothing like matters right now he was advancing at her about claw the fucking crap outt here with his shadow claw.

Something was happening the runes were refusing too go with Hanako something was wrong, Eric was hurt but he was laughing knowing the black rune was glowing. The blue rune appeared out of nowheere the runes were angry with Hanako as the circle around Eric all seven with him. "What the fuck is this why are you all joining with me...I don't understand I'm hurt bad, I want to break this human she hurt me mentally" He yelled. The mad demon didn't care anmore about the runes this was about his small level of his kind heart being broken by a human everything he believed about the Soul society. He wanted to throw away the ex-honor guard of the Soul society wanted to shatter the glass forever wishng the damn never existed so he could see his wife and daughter. The mad demon started the power of the berserker eyes as well as his eyes turned red with dark envy as the demon was crying a little. "You hurt me Hanako both physically and mentally by making me remember the most tragic day of my life as Kade Hiroshima not only that my death being another factor to my pain....I WON'T BACK DOWN NOT FROM YOU NOT FOR ANYBODY" He started combing the shadow magic as he was flexing his claw hand striking the ground which looked at a dimensional shadow claw attack using the affinity of hell he had and the one from his armor. The rune necklace still remained on his neck, Eric's were more focused on Hanako's face hoping to defeat her this time the moment the attack ended the everything around them was destroyed. Eric's whole left arm was bleeding and some parts of his body. They were back within Karakura city, Eric was breathing hard as his telekinesis had the rune necklace on his neck. Hanako must be thinking how did he accomplish this. Maybe Eric can put Kade Hiroshima to rest it seems Hanako had destroyed what was left of his good hearted nature maybe the mad demon can function without such weakness holding him back now. "I did read up more about the runes they evil incarnated they crave evil...Lady Tokimi the creator of these things made them that and you thought all six of them would follow your command...No as you can see the necklace is formed meaning one thing they refused you....they saw my pain and made a decision to come back to me all seven of them you've failed human not only that the ghost of Kade Hiroshima is dead thanks to you now I feel nothing but angry, violence and vengeance towards you it wasn't that many minutes ago I thought about peace and kindness for those minutes SHAME ON YOU" He said.

The human spectators were wondering what happen The demon was losing some blood and focus fast then the demon that all his shadow magic and his augmented enhancers[dark kanji, shiro shuga, and the affinity of hell] to pull off such a trick. He wanted to do more but he was in no condition to do so, Eric had the necklace meaning the mad demon had all seven runes all of them in his grasp. "I can't believe you push me over the edge of darkness Hanako now Kade Hiroshima the good heart of a peaceful demon has died here today...Eric Zarathos remains as his demonic uprising a true member of Shadowfall....WHY WOULD YOU MAKE ME REMEMBER THAT??? Y...YOU MONSTER..." He said. Just like that Eric dissapeared with the necklace...

Template By: [THEFROST]

Last edited by Kade on Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Evil Plan of Hell Left_bar_bleue5/100The Evil Plan of Hell Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:10 pm

"Well that didn't work" He thought.

To be remade----

Last edited by Kade on Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:08 pm

Eric couldn't believe why were the runes here they should be back home this wasn't fair he lost this game the demon couldn't back to Queen Mana a failure why was that happening.

"No, No NOOOO, I've worked too hard to get this far my wife and daughter murdered by the Soul society...I want vengeance for what was done" He yelled. With a tear falling frm his eyes, Eric was tear falling from his eyes the runes they just stopped and then they were looking at the human they saw that she was pure. They were unsure of going with Hanako. The demon reactivated the power of his dark kanji and with his shiro shuga the demon was getting angry this human was pissing him. The demon's energy levels were off the charts the demon was growing power by summoning his armor the runes were being drawn back to Eric a little bit. "Hanako, You bitch you fucking bitch you brought a horrible memory how dare you make me remember that painful moment in my peaceful life" He said violently. The demons clenching his fists his vengeance as the mad demon was unbelievable at that moment the demon shred small and unsee-able tears. Just mere flashes of his peaceful memory, Eric started closing his eyes "Her name was Miyuki we had a daughter I was doing the Soul society's dirty work then after returning they took her stab her and my daughter....How dare you make me remember that memory" He said calmly. The runes saw this tragic pain, Hanako had the six runes with her but something was happening as they started glowing weirdly. Eric didn't care about anything anymore the demon wanted the break this human then something was happening it was chain reaction they were refusing Hanako. "What the fuck are those runes doing???? Are they having a conservation???" He thought. Nothing like matters right now he was advancing at her about claw the fucking crap outt here with his shadow claw.

Something was happening the runes were refusing too go with Hanako something was wrong, Eric was hurt but he was laughing knowing the black rune was glowing. The blue rune appeared out of nowheere the runes were angry with Hanako as the circle around Eric all seven with him. "What the fuck is this why are you all joining with me...I don't understand I'm hurt bad, I want to break this human she hurt me mentally" He yelled. The mad demon didn't care anmore about the runes this was about his small level of his kind heart being broken by a human everything he believed about the Soul society. He wanted to throw away the ex-honor guard of the Soul society wanted to shatter the glass forever wishng the damn never existed so he could see his wife and daughter. The mad demon started the power of the berserker eyes as well as his eyes turned red with dark envy as the demon was crying a little. "You hurt me Hanako both physically and mentally by making me remember the most tragic day of my life as Kade Hiroshima not only that my death being another factor to my pain....I WON'T BACK DOWN NOT FROM YOU NOT FOR ANYBODY" He started combing the shadow magic as he was flexing his claw hand striking the ground which looked at a dimensional shadow claw attack using the affinity of hell he had and the one from his armor. The rune necklace still remained on his neck, Eric's were more focused on Hanako's face hoping to defeat her this time the moment the attack ended the everything around them was destroyed. Eric's whole left arm was bleeding and some parts of his body. They were back within Karakura city, Eric was breathing hard as his telekinesis had the rune necklace on his neck. Hanako must be thinking how did he accomplish this. Maybe Eric can put Kade Hiroshima to rest it seems Hanako had destroyed what was left of his good hearted nature maybe the mad demon can function without such weakness holding him back now. "I did read up more about the runes they evil incarnated they crave evil...Lady Tokimi the creator of these things made them that and you thought all six of them would follow your command...No as you can see the necklace is formed meaning one thing they refused you....they saw my pain and made a decision to come back to me all seven of them you've failed human not only that the ghost of Kade Hiroshima is dead thanks to you now I feel nothing but angry, violence and vengeance towards you it wasn't that many minutes ago I thought about peace and kindness for those minutes SHAME ON YOU" He said.

The human spectators were wondering what happen The demon was losing some blood and focus fast then the demon that all his shadow magic and his augmented enhancers[dark kanji, shiro shuga, and the affinity of hell] to pull off such a trick. He wanted to do more but he was in no condition to do so, Eric had the necklace meaning the mad demon had all seven runes all of them in his grasp. "I can't believe you push me over the edge of darkness Hanako now Kade Hiroshima the good heart of a peaceful demon has died here today...Eric Zarathos remains as his demonic uprising a true member of Shadowfall....WHY WOULD YOU MAKE ME REMEMBER THAT??? Y...YOU MONSTER..." He said. Just like that Eric dissapeared with the necklace...

MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:02 pm