Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Ravana
Ravana
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hyuuga, Andrei's Right Hand Man (W.I.P.) Left_bar_bleue0/0Hyuuga, Andrei's Right Hand Man (W.I.P.) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Hyuuga, Andrei's Right Hand Man (W.I.P.) Empty Hyuuga, Andrei's Right Hand Man (W.I.P.)

Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:43 am
VIZARD

Name: Hyuuga

Age: around 1200 years old but appears to be in his late 20s

Personality: Despite being Andrei's right hand man and the closest thing to a "friend", Hyuuga's personality is vastly different. He treats everything as a game and hardly ever takes anything too seriously. He can also be seen as quite lazy, as he prefers to make his subordinates do the dirty work. He also jokes around a lot and will often use sarcasm when talking to others. Despite that, he adamantly follows Andrei, always willing to protect him with his life. Hyuuga respects Andrei above anyone else, and even if he jokes around with him, it is not in a disrespectful manner. To be honest, it is hard to see why Andrei even keeps Hyuuga around with their conflicting personalities, but maybe that just shows that Andrei actually does consider Hyuuga a friend...just really deep down. Despite his nature, Hyuuga is one of the few people who is not creeped out at all by Andrei (partly because he himself is also quite a bit creepy); probably one of the reasons why he is so dedicated in following Andrei.

Although he may even treat battle as a game, Hyuuga's personality changes slightly as soon as he draws his blade. Despite his joking and less than serious personality, Hyuuga is actually an extremely skilled swordsman, maybe even one of the best in the world. When it comes to fighting, Hyuuga is also slightly more sadistic, enjoying to toy with his enemies before finishing them off. Of course, since he prefers to let his subordinates do the fighting, his skills can really only be observed if you beat all of them or attack Andrei. Perhaps it is this side to Hyuuga that Andrei recognizes and helps him fight off the urge to beat Hyuuga up when he is joking around.

Another aspect of Hyuuga's personality is his loyalty to Andrei. Although this has been touched on a bit, there is more to it than just "Hyuuga respects Andrei." For starters, if anyone disrespects Andrei, they can expect to be punished severely by Hyuuga, even his own men. This is somewhat odd since Hyuuga can sometimes be found joking with Andrei, but maybe it's because the two of them go back. He is also one of the few people who will follow Andrei's orders without a second thought, not questioning him even in his thoughts. Although this may be seen as being blindly loyal, Hyuuga has his reasons for following Andrei. Plus, he knows that Andrei, even if he doesn't admit it, still views Hyuuga as the closest thing to a friend that he has, and wouldn't just send him to his death. Then again, there have probably been times where Andrei has wanted nothing more than to send Hyuuga to his death, only going to show that there is a real bond between the two to keep him from doing so.

Appearance:
(Hyuuga and Andrei)
Hyuuga, Andrei's Right Hand Man (W.I.P.) 124it8g
Hyuuga, Andrei's Right Hand Man (W.I.P.) Aayl8z
Hyuuga, Andrei's Right Hand Man (W.I.P.) 2h4az60
(Just Hyuuga)
Hyuuga, Andrei's Right Hand Man (W.I.P.) 2qjkb2q
Hyuuga, Andrei's Right Hand Man (W.I.P.) Fa31v5
Hyuuga, Andrei's Right Hand Man (W.I.P.) 2jfm6xj
Hyuuga, Andrei's Right Hand Man (W.I.P.) T5p37p

Background/History: (At least 3 paragraphs)

Zanpakutô Spirit:(Describe the physical manifestation of your sword. Include its name, appearance, personality, and where it lives.)

Sealed Zanpakutô : (what does the sword look like when its not released?)

Shikai Description: (You or your sword's new appearance)

Shikai Abilities: (What are the abilities your Shikai has? Do not overpower your shikai.)

Release:(What you have to say in order to release. try to be original.)

Shinigami Skill Level: Kidou: Beginner/Adept/Advanced/Master
Shinigami Skill Level: Swordsmanship: Beginner/Adept/Advanced/Master
Hollow Skill Level: Sonido: Beginner/Adept/Advanced/Master
Hollow Skill Level: Cero/Bala: Beginner/Adept/Advanced/Master
Skill Level: Hand-to-Hand: Beginner/Adept/Advanced/Master

Bankai Description: (The appearance of you and the sword, assuming it still is a sword)

Bankai Abilities: (Your sword's abilities now that it is in its ultimate stage)

Vizard powers:(what powers your vizard has)

Hollow form: (If they lose control...what do they look like?)

Hollow mask: (A picture of their mask and how long they can have it on)

Resurrección: (ONLY IF DISCUSSED WITH FROST OR OTHER ADMIN) (Describe their transformation including abilities and appearance.)

Roleplay Sample: (Show us your stuff!)

Hyuuga, Andrei's Right Hand Man (W.I.P.) 28cnex2
+Characters+
Ravana Ichiro~Ex-Captain Vizard/Vizard Corps Co-leader~0-3+
Toshizo Hijikata~The Demon Commander~0-3+
Diablo Cortar~The Cutting Devil/Segunda Espada~0-3-
Albert Wesker~Biohazard~0-4++
Dracula Vlad Tepes~The Dark Lord~0-4
Okita Souji~Sexy and I know it~0-5+
Alfonso Gunter Reinhold~Evil Bastard~W.I.P.
Hanako Ikezawa~Malignant Tragedy~5-5*
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hyuuga, Andrei's Right Hand Man (W.I.P.) Left_bar_bleue7380/100Hyuuga, Andrei's Right Hand Man (W.I.P.) Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Hyuuga, Andrei's Right Hand Man (W.I.P.) Empty Re: Hyuuga, Andrei's Right Hand Man (W.I.P.)

Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:38 pm
DENIED DUE TO NO WORK

Tsubine's Character List
Ræn
Ræn
Pimp Cloak

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hyuuga, Andrei's Right Hand Man (W.I.P.) Left_bar_bleue0/0Hyuuga, Andrei's Right Hand Man (W.I.P.) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Hyuuga, Andrei's Right Hand Man (W.I.P.) Empty Re: Hyuuga, Andrei's Right Hand Man (W.I.P.)

Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:04 pm
Archived

Smiley face
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum