Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Tsuyo
Tsuyo
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Stalemate, Checkmate! Left_bar_bleue0/0Stalemate, Checkmate! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Stalemate, Checkmate! Empty Stalemate, Checkmate!

Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:04 pm
Siku was inside the walls of Seireitei with his generic black attire dragging along with his body as he entered an area where many Shinigami were known to spar. Having nothing better to do but pass time with either spectating or participating in these sparring events, he stopped walking and stood before a tree. Unsheathing his Zanpakutō swiftly, the sliding metal signaled his draw. Unfortunately for the tree before him, Siku's Zanpakutō cut into it horizontally from right-to-left, draining away a large amount of it's inner energy which kept it at a somewhat warm temperature. However, the severing motion made by his sword proved much more fatal, going through the bark and halfway into the tree, not even his strongest swing.

As a Shinigami, Siku had been trying his best to become a proper swordsman, with superior sword handling skills and tactics. However most of all Siku wanted his style of sword-play to be abstract, something out of the ordinary which would distract someone who knows not the difference between an actual sword style and someone throwing their blade around. It was his nature to keep his opponents unsure and the least confident in themselves. Regardless, Siku needed to find a sparring partner, so he got hold of the public's attention the only way he knew he could, with boldness.

" Which one of you bottom feeder's think you can compete on my level!? The name is Siku Maboroshi, unseated Shinigami of the 10th Division! I got all day if you're worth it, but if not get in the back of the line! I can't waste anymore of my time with a bunch of milk drinker's, y'know?! So...who wants to bleed first? "

It wasn't much like him to talk so big, rather to be quiet and evaluate others and let himself be a mystery. However this wasn't the real Siku, so he was still keeping himself as shady as possible, which worked in his favor. Now all he could do was hope for a formidable opponent to practice with. Maybe they would be from a well-known fighting division, like the 11th?
Ulqui
Ulqui
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Stalemate, Checkmate! Left_bar_bleue10500/99999Stalemate, Checkmate! Empty_bar_bleue  (10500/99999)
Tiers:

Stalemate, Checkmate! Empty Re: Stalemate, Checkmate!

Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:34 pm
The rotation of his lean body allowed wind to pass through his finger tips and his attire. Today, like every other day, Toshiro wore the usual shinigami attire. He looked ahead, without a doubt it was another one of those regular days. Training, training and to finish, even more training. He had aspired to reach the level of the Squad Six Captain, with out a doubt it would take a while to be able to fully master the skills of a Zanpakutō. He had heard his Zanpakutō calling out through out the duration of his previous training, however it made no really difference.

He had great aspirations, therefore he had to meet a certain criteria. The sound of his footsteps radiated across the ground, into the surrounding area. The sun remained high above the Seireitei as it cast a long shadow towards the left side of Toshiros body. In a similar manner to the Squad 10 Captain, Toshiro's Zanpakutō remained attached to his back, all though on regular bases it was firmly fastened to his left hip. His eyes were partially open as he took the remaining steps into the sparring grounds. It was irregular to not seen any one actually sparring, after all this was the sparring grounds, the very same ones that are constantly filled with action. The group of regular Shinigami, were all huddled around a singular spiritual pressure, with that in mind three brief words escaped Toshiros mouth, almost as a whisper,

"Wonder whats happening" .

He instantly turned and marched in the direction. As he marched a few feet into the crowd a faint voice could be heard. Toshiro hadn't previously met this person, the words sucked up by his ear drums were simple and understandable, it was clear this guy wanted to spar as the words heard by Toshiro were,

" Which one of you bottom feeder's think you can compete on my level!? The name is Siku Maboroshi, unseated Shinigami of the 10th Division! I got all day if you're worth it, but if not get in the back of the line! I can't waste anymore of my time with a bunch of milk drinker's, y'know?! So...who wants to bleed first? "

All though the words were faint, Toshiro wanted to face a challenge, after all both Toshiro and the boy named Siku seemed to have something similar in common. It was rather odd to see a random challenge directed at all the Shinigami present here. Toshiro wasn't about to turn this guy down nor was he about to let some one else step up to the challenge. After a second or two he took several steps forward, his body pushing past the other Shinigami present up until he faced Siku.

" Am Toshiro, Watanabe. Unseated Shinigami of the 6th Devision. I will be your opponent "

The words were smooth, all most careless upon finishing his sentence a small, yet noticeable smile grew on his face during which he awaited a answer from his new found opponent.
Tsuyo
Tsuyo
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Stalemate, Checkmate! Left_bar_bleue0/0Stalemate, Checkmate! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:58 am
A stranger stepped through the crowd, his figure lean, similar to Siku's own stature. A physical specimen akin to Siku's own would provide useful and interesting in this spar, the superior would have to be determined by skill, rather than brute strength. So now that he had his opponent, it was time to make things interesting. The crowd dissolved away, people trying to act like they had little interest, making snide remarks of how Siku handled himself right there. Now was the beginning of a long day, hopefully.

" Well then, let's have a taste. "

Jumping towards Watanabe with the wind carrying behind his feet, Siku's right arm held the tsuka of his Zanpakutō, his left hand running along the spine of the blade. His Zanpakutō would be held horizontally, a test of the Shinigami's basic skills and reaction time. His aim went towards Watanabe's guts, and could do some hefty damage if he did not react.

With only one action made, Siku had enough comprehension to know that it would be possible to counter-strike if his tactics were advanced, but Siku could also try another strike if he was given the oppurtunity. It was in the first moments that Siku's Zanpakutō clashed with another that he felt a connection with his inner spirit, and right now he had that chance. Before clashing Zanpakutō, Siku asked himself in his mind, and his Zanpakutō, a very basic question.

" So, is anyone awake in there? "

Speaking in his mind, indicating his listener as his own Zanpakutō, he awaited both a response from him or her, and also kept his eyes looking forward at the 6th division Shinigami. He wanted a response from both of them, but could he get it?
Ulqui
Ulqui
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Stalemate, Checkmate! Left_bar_bleue10500/99999Stalemate, Checkmate! Empty_bar_bleue  (10500/99999)
Tiers:

Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:39 am
Suddenly he was acknowledged. What a way to go, finally some one worth a spar. Toshiros eyes didn't move from his opponent as he analyzed his next movements in a attempt to determine his thoughts and plans of action. The crowd dispersed up until Toshiro was only faced against Siku. Within the same moment Siku went onto talk out some words of acknowledgment

" Well then, let's have a taste. "

There and then Siku began to charge towards Toshiro. He seemed to be skilled with his Zanpakutō, however Toshiro wasn't about to be shown up by a member of squad 10. As the blade sliced the air whilst heading towards Toshiros body, the incentive of the attack - strike the vital organs, was quickly determined. All though the movement was fairly fast, he knew he could match it. Toshiro crouched his body allowing gravity to play its game and pull him further down to the ground. Within that very moment his left arm dropped to touch the ground. His left arm lowered down as he dropped his body further down as he fought to keep balance, through out the duration of the leaning motion the fine blade, wielded by Siku, flew over Toshiros lean body. It was rather a quick reaction, all though his next move wasn't guaranteed to make contact, Toshiro took the chance. In the instant the blade passed over his body his right foot flicked off the ground, its main trajectory being Sikus stomach, if it was to make contact it would send a sharp shock of pain up Sikus body, maybe even damage a organ if it was exposed to the strike.

Whilst the foot flicked off the ground at high speeds, Toshiros right arm went up and behind his head, in order to clench his Zanpakutō. The black and white design of the handle allowed easy grip of the weapon and swift swinging. The draw of the blade could be heard as it screeched into the surrounding, with only several centimeters out of the holster, Toshiro increased the speed of his kick as he awaited some sort of reaction or contact.
Tsuyo
Tsuyo
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:34 am
As Siku moved forward, coming within one final stride, his Zanpakutō extended just enough to attempt contact before he landed on the next stride. As he enclosed, Toshiro dropped quickly, his left hand lining up with Siku's right foot. Stomping forth with his right foot, Siku aimed for the grounded hand, pressing into it with his wooden block sandals as he watched Toshiro hit the ground. With Siku's sword strike swinging forward from left-to-right and clearly missing, he made a quick leap off the hand and jumped.

Kicking off, Siku managed to keep the left hand of his opponents stuck into the ground, at least until Siku was airbound. This meant he couldn't exactly move far from that location until Siku was already on his way with a dodge. Landing some way's behind the Shinigami, Siku slid on his sandals, using his Zanpakutō in the ground to slow his momentum. Spinning around by tilting his Zanpakutō in the dirt to move him in a different direction, Siku turned to face where he last saw Watanabe. Deep inside himself, Siku noticed something, almost a presence of something. He couldn't tell if it was his Zanpakutō spirit, or the presence of fear. Regardless, Siku looked at Toshiro, knowing all too well to keep an eye on his opponent, as he was a slippery fellow who detered from direct contact.

" Well, that was different at least. Nothing like my Sensei, but still interesting. Now, use that Zanpakutō of yours to clash with my own, like a real spar. "

Siku looked at Toshiro and then at his Zanpakutō in his right hand, bringing his left hand up to wield it with both for a firm grip and stronger swings of his weapon. Looking forward at Toshiro, Siku decided he would now let him make a move, so that they could feel each other out and know what they can and can't do. However there was always a chance they would go all out, and Siku never liked to do that with strangers. And it was for a reason that actually made it easier for him. Speaking in his mind to his Zanpakutō spirit, Siku tried to start a conversation, to allow it to understand Siku more thoroughly as he kept an eye on Toshiro for movement(s).

" I can't say it's easy or hard to kill in cold blood, for I never have. But a stranger to me is alike any other. They don't know me, my worth, my valor, my will. If a stranger held his weapon to me with intent to kill, I say mutilate the very limbs he uses to do such a thing. That is how I have survived to this day as a Shinigami, and how I always will until the very moment I die. That is why you listen to me...am I right? "

Last edited by Maboroshi on Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ulqui
Ulqui
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:46 pm
In a brief moment Siku jumped back to evade the strike, as the distance between Toshiro and Siku increased, he generated some elastic potential in his arm and flung his body up after which he landed firmly onto his ground. One foot angled differently from the other to allow a half step block through out the duration of a attack. Suddenly the sun intensified, either that or the heat in the area increased. Toshiro drew his blade and straightened it out, meanwhile the light reflected from the blade casting a ball of light onto the ground. His eyes remained on Siku as he landed onto the ground. Should Toshiro attack head on? Or await his opponent to make the next move? every thing was in consideration, however Siku had all ready made his move, it was time to make a come back. All though he was all ready planning to make a move, some words passed from Sikus mouth as he simply said

" Well, that was different at least. Nothing like my Sensei, but still interesting. Now, use that Zanpakutō of yours to clash with my own, like a real spar. "

Regardless of the request Toshiro moved the blade to the side of the body as he angled his body forward and took long strides towards Siku, each time he took a step his body returned into the half step stance in order to provide a upper hand. As the distance shrunk, Toshiros eyes switched from Sikus body, to his feet. Nothing special was noticed which could make his next move even more effective. He drew the blade in, towards his body and angled it upwards, after which taking one graceful slash from the right side of Sikus waist in the direction of his left shoulder. If the attack was to make contact it would highly likely cut through the soft tissue guarding his body along with his Shinigami outfit. All though, the chance of Siku dodging was considered by Toshiro, thus his stance remained at half a step due to a precaution he took in order to prevent major damage.
Tsuyo
Tsuyo
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:06 pm
Toshiro charged no sooner than a slight moment's delay after Siku's landing, coming in with his sword beginning to shift to his side for an upward strike. Siku, already holding his katana with both hands, flipped it upside down to grasp it similar to Toshiro. Holding his Zanpakutō vertically in front of his left hip, Siku leaned in aggressively, using his grounded center of gravity to apply forward force to prevent himself from staggering from the charging Toshiro.

Siku anticipated the clash, and awaited a reaction from his Zanpakutō. Never had he any real contact with it beyond mentally hearing words, and a blurry hallucination, likely induced by his own Zanpakutō. This was something Siku felt he needed to train himself in, wanting to become familiar with his Zanpakutō spirit. However, it took much discipline and patience, something Siku lacked in long durations.

So Mr. Zanpakutō spirit, what's your name?

As the screeching and grinding of their Zanpakutō began, a response was felt by Siku. From his Zanpakutō, he felt a pulse, or strobe of fluctuating Reiatsu. Maybe it was some sort of sign? Distracted from being in mid-combat, he reacted instinctively, keeping his Zanpakutō against Toshiro's, waiting to follow it.

Last edited by Maboroshi on Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ulqui
Ulqui
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:11 pm
Toshiro awaited the clash of the blades, though something seemed to have been bothering Siku through out the fight, every once in a while some thing about him changed and not in a good way. Regardless Toshiro remained a half step distance as he approache with a sweeping strike. The sound of the metal blades clashing together almost passed through Toshiro, it wasn't a perticularly interesting sound yet it irritated Toshiro to the bone. His eyes switched to Sikus stance, the leaning position may had put him at a disadvantage in this case as Toshiro instantly fixated on his strategy. Like most shinigami Toshiro was quite skilled in the arts of Hoho and now was his time to show it. Briefly Toshiro began to take the pressure of Sikus Zanpakutō, in theory it would lead Siku forward and knock him off center of gravity leaving him defenceless for at least a second. Moment after Toshiro maximized his speed the key to which was indeed Shumpo, he began by leading Siku in and taking a few fast steps behind Siku. Upon arrival Toshiro swung his blade with full force towards Sikus right hip in almost a round house motion, if it was to make contact it would deal a substantial amount of damage ideally cut through some organs which would put Siku in pain. His swing was sharp and almost flawless, in which moment a small though crept from the back of his mind "One more for squad 4 to heal "
Tsuyo
Tsuyo
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:48 pm
Siku found himself moving forward as Toshiro practically pulled a bluff charge. As Toshiro held back on the tension between their Zanpakutō, allowing Siku to move forward, Siku allowed the momentum to push towards him, lifting his right foot in a step. With a sudden flicker of Toshiro's feet, Siku noticed a very widely known Shinigami technique take place from in front of him. Instinctively, his right foot kicked off the ground as Toshiro began moving past him, allowing Siku to maintain his forward motion and enter his own Shunpo roughly at the same time. A voice broke out in Siku's mind, mocking the cowardly attempt to attack Siku from behind.

" That's no way to do this. "

As Siku landed forward roughly 50 feet from where he stood, he made a small decline from the air into the dirt as he shifted himself to turn around, digging his wooden block sandals in the dirt to reduce his inertia. As he dug himself in, he knew that there was only one way to get out of the soil's clutches fast enough, so he had to make another flash step.

As soon as he landed his first Shunpo, Siku committed to another, chasing back to where Toshiro was, making his way in the air with his Zanpakutō held in both hands, the blade held diagonally to his left. It was beginning to burn within him, the deep desire to live the life of a Shinigami. To work, train, make sacrifices, learn to live with them, and how to die honorably. This was something Siku had no concept of, as this was indeed his first actual life past the age of 1. However, his instinctive trend for killing was adequate, having no real paranoia of fighting a Hollow.
Ulqui
Ulqui
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:48 am
Sikus seemed to have some instinctive nature as he luckily dodge Toshiros attack. It was rather fast yet Toshiros eyes managed to follow him every step of the way, with out a doubt their speeds were equal. Saku created some space between him and Toshiro all though it was a ideal strategy it wasn't something to couldn't be countered. Momentarily Toshiros eyes flicked to Sikus feet, he seemed to have been preparing to launch into his Shumpo once again and he did. Upon doing so Toshiro mentally yet rather quickly watched every step Siku made in the Shumpo as he headed towards Toshiro. Then he struck into action. He raised his Zanpakutō around waist height as he braced his body for another instalment of speed, he pushed his blade outwards in a extremely fast motion that was heal up by partial air resistance, the blade headed for Sikus waist and upon contact would deal some damage to his organs. As the blade escaped Toshiros hand he quickly performed the well know action, shumpo once again. As he did so he moved gracefully behind Siku and jumped, upon his jump he drew his left leg in and aimed to strike with his right foot that headed for Sikus head, the sheer straight of the attack would be sufficient enough do send Siku flying a few meters, essentially it would be similar to hitting some one across the head with a baseball bat. But the key to his strategy was effective the blade travelled around waist height where as Toshiro swung from around shoulder height therefore their wouldn't be possibilities of Toshiros blade hitting him through out the strategy, the question was which of the attacks was Siku going to block.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum