Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Hayuko
Hayuko
Bearer Of Hell

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sasuke Uchiha - Uchiha, Sasuke [Approaved : 1-2] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15/100Sasuke Uchiha - Uchiha, Sasuke [Approaved : 1-2] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)
Tiers:

Sasuke Uchiha - Uchiha, Sasuke [Approaved : 1-2] - Page 2 Empty Re: Uchiha, Sasuke [Approaved : 1-2]

Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:40 am

「ARCHIVING」
Archived For Inactivity
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sasuke Uchiha - Uchiha, Sasuke [Approaved : 1-2] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Sasuke Uchiha - Uchiha, Sasuke [Approaved : 1-2] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sasuke Uchiha - Uchiha, Sasuke [Approaved : 1-2] - Page 2 Empty Re: Uchiha, Sasuke [Approaved : 1-2]

Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:22 am
[adm]Unarchiving on this character on account of Ulqui wanting him back into the Espada. Good luck, man! I'm looking forward to seeing this guy back in action.[/adm]

Sasuke Uchiha - Uchiha, Sasuke [Approaved : 1-2] - Page 2 WVMWLOu
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sasuke Uchiha - Uchiha, Sasuke [Approaved : 1-2] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Sasuke Uchiha - Uchiha, Sasuke [Approaved : 1-2] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:13 pm
For Ulqui

YTesting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Testing the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Template By: [THEFROST]

Last edited by [THEFROST] on Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:18 pm
[PLAY THE POSTING MUSIC]

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: 514

Testing the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sasuke Uchiha - Uchiha, Sasuke [Approaved : 1-2] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue134700/60000Sasuke Uchiha - Uchiha, Sasuke [Approaved : 1-2] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:32 am

✖| Kuma Shock! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

InactiveCharacters Upon Inactivity!

Sasuke Uchiha - Uchiha, Sasuke [Approaved : 1-2] - Page 2 Image
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sasuke Uchiha - Uchiha, Sasuke [Approaved : 1-2] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue134700/60000Sasuke Uchiha - Uchiha, Sasuke [Approaved : 1-2] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Wed Dec 23, 2015 6:12 pm

✖| Kuma Shock! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

Archive Due to Inactivity!

Sasuke Uchiha - Uchiha, Sasuke [Approaved : 1-2] - Page 2 Image
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sasuke Uchiha - Uchiha, Sasuke [Approaved : 1-2] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue74095/100000Sasuke Uchiha - Uchiha, Sasuke [Approaved : 1-2] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:53 pm
[mod]Moved into WIP. As with a lot of other higher-tiered apps, there's been a bit of a demand for some app updates to have them better match the current standards of PH. For that sake, I'ma have to ask that you do just that. You don't need to do a whole revamp and rework of the character, but just a bit of an update on the app and touch-ups on certain areas. If you need some specifics and direction in terms of what we're looking for as far as the update goes, feel free to PM.[/mod]

Sasuke Uchiha - Uchiha, Sasuke [Approaved : 1-2] - Page 2 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sasuke Uchiha - Uchiha, Sasuke [Approaved : 1-2] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7380/100Sasuke Uchiha - Uchiha, Sasuke [Approaved : 1-2] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:24 pm
[mod]Is this still being worked on? If so, please reply here so we do not mark this as inactive![/mod]

Tsubine's Character List
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sasuke Uchiha - Uchiha, Sasuke [Approaved : 1-2] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7380/100Sasuke Uchiha - Uchiha, Sasuke [Approaved : 1-2] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:24 pm
[adm]We have not heard anything from this user, so this is being moved to inactive. Please contact a staff member to have this moved back.[/adm]

Tsubine's Character List
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum