Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Steiner Franz
Steiner Franz
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hollow Hunting (Stella/Daniel) Left_bar_bleue40300/10000Hollow Hunting (Stella/Daniel) Empty_bar_bleue  (40300/10000)
Tiers:

Hollow Hunting (Stella/Daniel) Empty Hollow Hunting (Stella/Daniel)

Tue May 07, 2024 10:56 am
Hollow Hunting (Stella/Daniel) Daniel_Steiner
Enter: Daniel

Hollow Hunting was a simple task asked of lower ranked members of the Vandenreich on occasion to not only insure the safety of the Earth's denizens, but also to improve the skills of the lower ranking members. For someone like Daniel who had never fought anyone or even combated a Hollow in his life the mission being handed to him seemed daunting. Yet, it was oddly exciting for him. This was something he actually had wanted to do since he had spoken to Stella about it a while back, the idea of getting some training, and perhaps getting a bit stronger was ideal for him. Still, doing this alone with no practical combat experience meant he would be putting himself at great risk to complete the mission. Sure, he was allowed to bring one person with him as a tag along, but he barely knew anyone here. People like Litotto were too busy and probably too high ranked to be bothered with things like that. So he only knew one other person who would possibly be ideal to go with him on a mission to subjugate some Hollows.

So, he asked around for where he could find Stella in the City of Lights, and hoped that maybe she would be willing to go kill some Hollows with him. It took a while to traverse the City and then upon arrival at what was suppose to be her home, he would knock on her front door, and hope that she was home. If not, he would have to go out on his own to fight the Hollows, and he didn't know if he would make it out of that without taking some serious damage. She could also say no, but he had brought some expensive chocolates to 'sweeten' the pot a bit. Then again she could be allergic or even hate chocolate. He panicked a bit at the realization that he hadn't taken that into consideration.

"Please be home...and please say yes..."

Daniel murmured to himself as he tapped his foot impatiently and with a bit of anxiety.
End Post

Hollow Hunting (Stella/Daniel) OlBPPj4
Hollow Hunting (Stella/Daniel) VewULRr
Hollow Hunting (Stella/Daniel) AQodtc6
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hollow Hunting (Stella/Daniel) Left_bar_bleue0/0Hollow Hunting (Stella/Daniel) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Hollow Hunting (Stella/Daniel) Empty Re: Hollow Hunting (Stella/Daniel)

Tue May 07, 2024 5:59 pm
Stella would open the door with a piece of hanging out of her mouth, and a cup of coffee in her hand as she would look at him tilting her head.

"Mmmmf, good morning?"

A little confused at how he found out where her Natasha and the gang lived. She would look around to make sure she wasn't ignoring any other visitors before focusing completely on Daniel. Pulling the bacon out of her mouth she'd allow the door to shut on her shoulder as she'd ask.

Steiner Franz
Steiner Franz
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hollow Hunting (Stella/Daniel) Left_bar_bleue40300/10000Hollow Hunting (Stella/Daniel) Empty_bar_bleue  (40300/10000)
Tiers:

Tue May 07, 2024 6:25 pm

She was home, that was a good thing! But in his haste to get someone to back him up on this Hollow hunt he had forgotten that it was still extremely early in the morning, much to early for someone to come by, let alone unannounced.

"Sorry for bothering you this early in the morning, but I couldn't think of anyone else who could help me out."

He said as he fumbled through his satchel, dropping a few silver cylinders and a couple books on marksmanship in the process, and procured the expensive chocolates he had bought earlier. They were top of the line, at least that is what he had been told when he had purchased them, and now more than ever he needed them. They weren't just a way to buy her help now, but an apology for bothering her breakfast and intruding on her private life.

"Expensive chocolates, I hear they are all the craze among the ladies in the City of Lights, and I had originally bought them as a way to garner some good will in hopes you would help me with my problem...well not really a problem, more like a...well I guess it is a problem."

He sighed, picking up the dropped contents as he did so, and trying his best to regain his composure as to not come off as an idiot. The books and cylinders returned to the satchel, Daniel would return to asking her for help.

"I've been tasked with putting down a few Hollows as part of a mission that newer recruits are given to improve their skills and I have no skill when it comes to killing Hollows. I am all theory and no practice, so to speak, and I was wondering if you would help me out by insuring I don't embarrass myself by dying on my first mission."

Daniel said with an apologetic smile on his face as he rubbed the back of his head awkwardly.

"Unless you are busy? I can try to fly this one solo, but I would feel safer if I had someone with experience helping me out here, and you are the only one I could think of who could."

End Post

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hollow Hunting (Stella/Daniel) Left_bar_bleue0/0Hollow Hunting (Stella/Daniel) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed May 08, 2024 2:44 am
"First, you can keep the chocolate. Second, of course I don't mind going hollow hunting with you. Give me like 10 to finish eating and getting dressed and I'll met ya down in the lobby, Kay?"

If he'd be okay with waiting down unless the lobby she would shut the down and put on her vandenreich outfit. There was no point in getting blood on her own clothes anymore was there?

Afterall it was such an obnoxious thinking to wash out of an outfit. She'd think back to all the times in Gwrmany of her having to scrub the hollow blood stains out of her clothes. Especially she doesn't exactly use a bow.
Steiner Franz
Steiner Franz
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 08, 2024 5:55 am

"Yeah, I'm fine waiting and tha..."

Before he could even finish his sentence, Stella had already gone back into the house, and was more than likely preparing for the mission in some capacity. Daniel looked down at the chocolates that he was holding and then back to the door before he began to mutter to himself.

"Now what am I gonna do with this chocolate? Maybe send it home to mom? Nah, she doesn't like chocolate..."

He would go through a mental check list of all the ladies he knew, coming to the realization that he had just blown cash on an item that probably nobody would want, and letting out a deep sigh as he would stow it back into his satchel. This time making sure to not drop anything of importance on the floor in the process.

"I wonder if she lives alone here? It is definitely a step up over living in the barracks, but I don't mind it too much..."

He kept talking to himself as he patiently awaited her return.

End Post

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 08, 2024 3:59 pm
Stella wouldn't take much time as she would come back out of the apartment in her vandenreich uniform as she would quickly make her way down the stairs and into the lobby as she would give a wave to Daniel.

"All right, you ready?"
Steiner Franz
Steiner Franz
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 08, 2024 4:23 pm

She returned quickly and right on time to see Daniel put the last book in his satchel. He nodded his head and then readjusted his uniform a bit, the sound of a few cylinders colliding somewhere hidden in his uniform could be heard, and then he gave her a smile.

"Yeah and I'm sorry for bothering you last minute about this. We've got a flight to catch and some Hollows to kill none the less."

He said as he started walking toward the airport where a flight had already been chartered to deposit them near a small town that was dealing with a particular Hollow outbreak.

End Post

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 09, 2024 9:11 pm
Stella would tilt her head at the plane as she was curious where they were going that they needed a plane to get to. She didn't know they would get sent out for missions that far away. As she would follow Steiner she would address this.

"How far away are we going? Did I need to bring extra clothes?"

As they would continue walking towards it. Having rich friends was weird because they were so careless with it apparently. She would shrug it off as she worried if she didn't bring enough clothes. She didn't even bring spare socks! As they make it closer.

"Is it going to be multiple days? If so I need to text Nat."
Steiner Franz
Steiner Franz
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri May 10, 2024 5:14 pm

It was a small charter plane, nothing fancy, and definitely something anyone could afford if they properly saved up to do so. Daniel had rented the plane and a capable pilot to make it easier to reach their destination as the island they were to visit wasn't too far off, but far enough to be a bit too far for boat transportation without it taking more than an hour.

"I don't think it will come to that. I prefer flying over traveling by sea and since this attack took place on a remote island, I wanted to make sure we could arrive swiftly, and safely. Though if you want to text Natasha, I don't mind."

He said as he started walking on board, greeting the pilot as he did so, and also rummaging through his satchel, and procuring a rather weird looking gauntlet with an eerie glowing gem in the middle. He didn't know what to expect, so he decided that equipping the gauntlet early would be in his best interest, and did so with little hesitation, feeding a silver cylinder into the ammunition slot as he sat down. He held on tightly to his satchel and smiled at Stella.

"After all, want to make sure people know where you are at right? I know I don't have anyone who would really care if I went missing, but I'm sure there are some people who would really miss you if you were gone."

End Post

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat May 11, 2024 3:19 pm
Stella would bonk him on the head as she hated when people thought like that. He had told her his story and she had a feeling that his father would care what happens to him. Even if he acts like he doesn't that doesn't really mean anything.

"Hush, I'm sure your father would miss you if something were to happen. So shoot him a quick text that you're going to a remote island that way he knows just in case."

As she would pull out her phone and shoot a text to Natasha, Solomon, and Veralia that she was going to be on a remote island for a mission. Easy enough.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum