Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Carter
Carter
The Game

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Lonely Vizard (open) Left_bar_bleue65150/100The Lonely Vizard (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (65150/100)
Tiers:

The Lonely Vizard (open) Empty The Lonely Vizard (open)

Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:43 am

PREPARE TO EMBARK INTO LADEN'S POST!

The wind whipped violently from atop the building forcing his hair into his eyes. It stung a bit as he looked down, the chill finally getting to him forcing his hands into his pockets. with a slight shiver he lifted his shoulders in hopes of making his jacket come in closer on his slightly large 6'2" frame. He didn't even know why he was here, he just was. He had found no real purpose yet, just saving those who needed him to save them. His dead glazed eyes scanned the city below wishing he could mingle, this wish forcing a stab of loneliness into his heart. He sighed slightly be-rating himself as a fool for what he was about to do but he did it anyways. He let the lid off of his Spirit Pressure, only briefly though not wanting to attract the wrong kind of attention. He would wait now, nothing to do but watch the city and wait.

His eyes trailed to the west where he could just make out the High school and feel the power built up in that place. when he was young he wondered why the Hollows, or worse, never attacked these children. The answer was simple. They had made it known that protectors of the soul society went to school there since they looked at least children. Toss a few rams amongst the sheep and the wolves will stay at bay.

His Zanpakutō began to hum at his side as Azai picked up on his thoughts, this brought his rare smile to his face as his left hand pat his blade. He knew what she wanted but today he wanted the opposite.

Template By: [THEFROST]
[/quote]

Last edited by Dire Need on Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

|Death is but the first step in life|

The Lonely Vizard (open) ZfrGue8

The Lonely Vizard (open) EUuCTxy
Andrew Takahashi
Andrew Takahashi
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Lonely Vizard (open) Left_bar_bleue1000/9999The Lonely Vizard (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/9999)
Tiers:

The Lonely Vizard (open) Empty Re: The Lonely Vizard (open)

Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:08 am
"Another day, another dollar."

Andrew had a snack in his mouth as he seemed to be balancing out some of his money that he had with the Vizard corp to see what he can be able to do for groceries. Figuring out the biggest bang for his money to get the best quality of the meals. But the yields that he needed to do always were varied thanks to either not being able to use something completely or having something as simple as a single cup being doubled or tripled. But Andrew had to put it aside as the vizard raised his head in curiosity. He could feel the presence of something strong being nearby but he wasn't sure who it was. He put his small book into his pocket, following the spiritual pressure until he found the one who did it.

At first Andrew didn't really say anything. But he had been curious about him. He didn't seem to be causing any trouble. The spiritual pressure burst must have been some kind of draw. But none the less he didn't think that this one would be an enemy. He raised his hand to show that he was not an enemy as he spoke. "Good afternoon, nice to see another vizard out and about today." He had a cheerful demeanor on his face as he spoke to him. "I'm Andrew, also a vizard as well. If you don't mind me asking, what's your name?"
Carter
Carter
The Game

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Lonely Vizard (open) Left_bar_bleue65150/100The Lonely Vizard (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (65150/100)
Tiers:

Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:35 am

He stared down at the city watching everyone hustle about, He noted the curious looking man who seemed to be looking about. His sole thought was that the man caught his signal. That had turned out to be true, the man found his way to Landen and stood behind him without speaking for a moment. Landen waited with his back turned as if unaware. He listened as the ma spoke, declaring himself a vizard and his name to be Andrew. Finally someone! "Hey there Andrew, I'm Landen, just Landen." He spoke clearly yet without emotion. His focus now on the other vizard as he turned to face him.

"I know sending out a signal like that was reckless but I had to make contact with someone, been alone too long it feels." He murmured now with a little emotion, maybe it was sadness? Who could tell but his Zanpakutō? Quickly he cleared his throat and recovered from his state and gave a little grin, "You in the Corps too?"

Now he'd wait for a reply silently happy to meet a new face.

[/quote]

Andrew Takahashi
Andrew Takahashi
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Lonely Vizard (open) Left_bar_bleue1000/9999The Lonely Vizard (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/9999)
Tiers:

Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:59 am
"Hello Landen."

Andrew had tilted his head curiously as he continued to smile and looked at the fellow vizard. He was curious about who he was but when he had explained about showing off a small burst of reiatsu and considered it being reckless, Andrew somewhat disagreed with him. If he had been releasing his reiatsu non stop then it would have been considered reckless in his mind. But a brief release seemed more like bait for any hollows who were hungry enough to look for Landen. And if he was not looking for any hollows, then he might have been trying to see who would come out first. Not to mention that he did understand what it meant to be alone. His mind had gone back to when he put himself on a self imposed exile to hide away from the shinigami until he knew that it was safe to come out once again and try to figure out where to go from there.

These thoughts continued to go through his mind until he had been asked about the Vizard Corp. Though Andrew is a member, there were few members that he had encountered save for both his department leader Izumi and the head of the Corp, Colin. So he began to wonder if he had been from one of the departments as well. He seemed to have a blank look on his face as all of his thoughts went through his head before finally showing light in his eyes as he nodded his head. "Yup, I'm working in the Kidō sector. You wouldn't happen to be in the Vizard Corp as well would you?"
Carter
Carter
The Game

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:26 pm

Landen Looked at Andrew, something seemed to haunt him, or at least Landen thought as much. "Spec Ops Lt. Been too quite for too long. I noticed a supreme lack of activity around these parts and I wanted to investigate. Like I said before my loneliness got the better of me. Since there is nothing here for us to do want to patrol together, spar, or simply enough one another's company? " He spoke with dulled eyes.

His drew his jacket in even closer as the wind picked up and four energy bursts went off, all seeming in different parts of the town, Hollows. His left hand shot to his Zanpakutō as she began humming and he noted all four bursts followed the compass coordinates. "I'll take south and west you get north and east!" He yelled as he leapt off the building and ran through the air towards his two points, he was sad that his meeting was cut short but hoping Andrew survived for the next meeting.
(you post now about your run to your irst point then I shall rp the hollows for you then I'll get to mine and you rp mine. Sound fair?)

[/quote]

Andrew Takahashi
Andrew Takahashi
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:03 am
Hm special ops, he must have been a shinigami from the second or third division. Though possibly ninth too.

As usual when it comes to being a vizard, everyone had started off in their own ways in different divisions but the end results was always the same: the hollow in some way, shape, or form rears their head and tries to run the show. As he thought about the "why" his hollow came out, he immediately switched to battle mode and unsheathed his zanpaktou. "Cook, Tetsu Itamae." Steam shot from his zanpaktou as he took to the east while keeping his eyes out to his left side so he can keep a good look at the north.

By himself he seemed to have a heightened awareness after needing to keep an eye out for any hollows that happen to stumble onto his location in the past. His grip was tight on his blade as he started to release his reiatsu in small bursts. He had been taking a page from his fellow vizard to force the hollows out of hiding and make their identities known. But the only question he had been wondering was just how many hollows were going to be around and whether or not he was going to need to incinerate as many as he can.
Carter
Carter
The Game

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:08 pm
It was just one Hollow to the east, he was a fiendish bastard, lithe and lean. His mask was like that of a man's, like a rocker due to the black liberty spikes coming out of it, His mouth set into a grin and eyes crinkled as if happy. In all six of his arms were humans. He chuckled dryly as each hand squeezed and each human exploded from the pressure, gore and blood running down his hands.

His Body was huge height wise but lean, he was all muscle colored a grey that had speckled blue swirling into it. He had one mission as did his brothers, Kill as many as possible. They were all hand picked by the Hollow Queen so there was most likely another reason for this slaughter but they cared not. His mind was totally driven in this blood lust and soon he zoned out feeling nothing but warm blood on his hands and screams in his ears. Buildings toppled whenever he clashed with them. It wasn't until the vizard was almost upon him that he felt the energy. He laughed and threw all six of the dead humans at the man with the steaming Zanpakutō.

"COME GET ME" He roared as spikes slid up through his skin and shot out at the vizard following the dead body projectiles.

Andrew Takahashi
Andrew Takahashi
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:12 am
Andrew could feel the hollow's reiatsu but never once did the vizard falter. Even at the very sight of the hollow he didn't seem to care. In his own head and heart he knew there were far worse things he had seen and envisioned. He watched as the hollow started to throw the final remains of the humans that he had destroyed and knew before this fight was over he was going to make the hollow pay six times over for what he did to the others. At first it didn't seem he was going to do anything, but he had been looking over the hollow's body. He noticed the spikes that were coming out of its body. But from the look of things it seemed that the spikes were the only things he needed to deal with at the moment. Not to mention the hollow appeared to be more of a berserker than a thinker so he had been planning on trying to use that against him.

"I got a better idea, why don't you do me a favor and simply burn for me?." He had a smile on his face as the vizard began to build up spice within his blade. Grabbing a fistful of spice he stuck a portion in between his cheek and gum in case of emergency before performing a hard swing with his sword to release the large rust colored cloud at the hollow. The hollow was going to learn very quickly that there is more than one way for a fire elemental to be able to burn and Andrew happened to be one such individual.
Carter
Carter
The Game

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:32 am
One of the beast's many arms came down upon his blade, smashing the flat of it as he pinned it to the ground. Deep i his chest a guttural chuckling could be heard as his snake body slid around the vizard, his cloud of whatever it was seeming a bit to dangerous to take head on. his head dropped down as he spoke into the boy's ear from behind. "Why don't you get wet with me, wet with blood!" He whispered as all six of his arms closed in after the cloud had passed through, them closing around the man like a coffin as spike ripped out of his arms and towards the vizard from all angles.

The hollow was stupid though and forgot to have the spikes shoot from his chest though, his mind solely wanting to enjoy blood lust. He was never considered smart and for that he often paid. His eyes now lit with the idea of death as he forgot his exposed chest. Oh what a time he was having, he looked around as his spikes continued to close on the man, he loved seeing all the dead and dying. Loved that he was the cause! His head snapped back as he opened his maw widely to come downwards and bite into the man's skull, spikes sharpening to points where teeth should have been.

Andrew Takahashi
Andrew Takahashi
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:48 am
"There's going to be a little bit of a problem with that, first I'm a fire elemental so kind of hard to get wet when you can burn."

Even though Andrew had been caught off guard with being disarmed, he still seemed to have a happy smile on his face. He couldn't focus simply on getting his weapon back, especially when dealing with a likely iron maiden scenario. But he had kept his eyes on the center of the hollow's body and then covered his face. He had preferred to not use the mask yet, but something told him that this hollow needed to die very fast. The reiastu began to build up in his hand and dripped red. However it wasn't like blood but more like magma. The mask covered much of his head and his mask took form his reiatsu started to build up around his head. What the hollow didn't know (or probably didn't notice or feel it) was that the spice was his fire element. Not only could it give a burning sensation in its normal state it can be mixed with Andrew's own reiatsu to create fire.

As he watched the hollow open his mask up, he knew that was going to be his opening. If he wasn't going to be able to shatter the hollow's mask with no sword, then he was going to set him on fire and the hollow gave him exactly what he needed: a completely vulnerable position that exposed the hollow's chest. His mask opened up as well as he took a deep breath and a long stream of fire poured out of his own mask aimed directly at the hollow's chest.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum