Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» iRMistahJay's Face Claim's
Wolfies Test  EmptyToday at 10:52 am by Mirja Eeola

» A shinobi's will to learn[Yoriko/Stefan]
Wolfies Test  EmptyYesterday at 10:01 am by MWD

» Recovery [WW4 Intermission Thread][Open]
Wolfies Test  EmptyThu Apr 18, 2019 3:56 pm by Gin

» Down in Margaritaville [Open]
Wolfies Test  EmptyWed Apr 17, 2019 3:19 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Bear Hugs
Wolfies Test  EmptyTue Apr 16, 2019 4:44 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Darkfunnel's face reserves/Claims
Wolfies Test  EmptyTue Apr 16, 2019 4:02 pm by darkfunnel

» [WW4 EVENT] The paths they've chosen. [open]
Wolfies Test  EmptyTue Apr 16, 2019 10:58 am by Shizuo

» Turn A Blind Eye [JCINK Prem.]
Wolfies Test  EmptyMon Apr 15, 2019 3:42 am by Guest

» Whispers on the Wind.
Wolfies Test  EmptySun Apr 14, 2019 10:54 pm by Yaksha

» City Of Shadows: Quincy Bloodstorm [WW4 Start Event] [Antarctica]
Wolfies Test  EmptySun Apr 14, 2019 7:49 pm by Gin

Top posters
THEFROST
Wolfies Test  I_vote_lcapWolfies Test  I_voting_barWolfies Test  I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Hydræ
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2658 registered users
The newest registered user is Chadian

Our users have posted a total of 127540 messages in 19427 subjects

Wolfies Test

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
lionus
lionus

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Wolfies Test  Left_bar_bleue10/100Wolfies Test  Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Wolfies Test  Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Wolfies Test    Wolfies Test  EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 9:33 am

YTesting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

YTesting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro

Template By: [THEFROST]

Wolfies Test  M9rTQZk

Back to top Go down
View user profile
lionus
lionus

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wolfies Test  Empty
Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Wolfies Test    Wolfies Test  EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 3:07 am

YTesting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

YTesting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro

Coding In Template By: [THEFROST]

Wolfies Test  M9rTQZk

Back to top Go down
View user profile
lionus
lionus

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wolfies Test  Empty
Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: Wolfies Test    Wolfies Test  EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 8:43 pm

Enter The Giant

Wolfies Test  M9rTQZk

Last edited by lionus on Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lionus
lionus

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wolfies Test  Empty
Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: Wolfies Test    Wolfies Test  EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 2:36 am

Coding In Template By: [THEFROST]
[/quote]

Wolfies Test  M9rTQZk

Last edited by lionus on Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:32 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lionus
lionus

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wolfies Test  Empty
Subject Post 5PostSubject: Re: Wolfies Test    Wolfies Test  EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 11:25 pm

giveup

Wolfies Test  M9rTQZk

Last edited by lionus on Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lionus
lionus

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wolfies Test  Empty
Subject Post 6PostSubject: Re: Wolfies Test    Wolfies Test  EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 11:16 pm

THIS ONES A SIDE PROJECT FOR LUD HOPE YA ENJOY

Coding In Template By: [THEFROST]Graphics in Template By: [LIO THE LION]

Wolfies Test  M9rTQZk

Last edited by lionus on Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lionus
lionus

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wolfies Test  Empty
Subject Post 7PostSubject: Re: Wolfies Test    Wolfies Test  EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 9:24 pm

Wolfies Test  M9rTQZk

Back to top Go down
View user profile
lionus
lionus

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wolfies Test  Empty
Subject Post 8PostSubject: Re: Wolfies Test    Wolfies Test  EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 8:59 pm

Another little side project this ones for jeff

Coding In Template By: [THEFROST]Template By: [Lio the Lion]

Wolfies Test  M9rTQZk

Last edited by lionus on Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lionus
lionus

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wolfies Test  Empty
Subject Post 9PostSubject: Re: Wolfies Test    Wolfies Test  EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 8:17 pm

giveup

Wolfies Test  M9rTQZk

Last edited by lionus on Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lionus
lionus

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wolfies Test  Empty
Subject Post 10PostSubject: Re: Wolfies Test    Wolfies Test  EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 8:32 pm

giveup

Wolfies Test  M9rTQZk

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Wolfies Test
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next