Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

[PROTAG SIGN-UP] OPERATION B.L.O.O.D.

+8
Zero
Dai
MaidInAmn
||Tsukuyomi||
Kanda
Dexterity
Carter
THEFROST
12 posters
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[PROTAG SIGN-UP] OPERATION B.L.O.O.D. Left_bar_bleue99999/99999[PROTAG SIGN-UP] OPERATION B.L.O.O.D. Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

[PROTAG SIGN-UP] OPERATION B.L.O.O.D. Empty [PROTAG SIGN-UP] OPERATION B.L.O.O.D.

Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:29 pm
THE ANTAG SIGN-UP AND INFORMATION THREAD
Operation: B.L.O.O.D.: PROTAG EDITION
Big Loads Of Obscene Death

Note: For this event, only the same number of protags can match the same number of Antags. That is, if there is three antags in the thread? Then three protags can join. This is to prevent a clusterfuck of either side from joining in. (However, there can still be exceptions to this.)

And no, NPC's do not count for this rule. In addition to that, once a thread is complete for either side, then they have permission to move on to either an allying thread or start a new thread.

Active Threads
Green Team: Thread One
Orange Team: Thread One
Red Team: Thread One
Black Team: Thread One

These threads can be branched off into mini-threads. Just make sure the tags remain.

Mission Specs

X Operation Name: Operation BLOOD - Big Loads Of Obscene Death: PROTAG EDITION
X Mission Type: Protag
X Difficulty Of Mission: Advanced to Elite (This will be a LARGE SCALE MISSION)
X Time Taking Place: New Years Eve - December 31st, 2412 (Day, transitioning to night as the threads progress)

X Who Can Join: Anyone from a Protag Organization or has good enough reason to join.[/i][/b]

X Information: This is a sign-up thread essentially to counter the one Shadow Fall currently has up for their B.L.O.O.D. operation. At the moment? Shadow Fall has currently invaded the city of Kuala ;umpur, Malaysia and are attacking it with unrelenting force. In this mission thread, you'll be signing up to deploy whoever you want towards that location.

The Different Antag Teams

Team Green
Leader: Mana Ashthavon
Members: Stefan Soan Lloyd
Micheal Capolitare

Team Red
Leader: Ashlei Clixx
Members: Varathius
Rose Kazuyuri Mischevang

Team Orange
Leader: Nagato Tengan
Members: Uchiha Sasuke
Lala Vega
Suzu Zumizimu

Team Black
Leader: N/A
Members: Yako Grim
Mr Caveman

The Different Protag Teams

Protag Team Green
Leader: ???
Members: Laden, Natsu Dragneel The Salamander

Protag Team Red
Leader: ???
Members: ???

Protag Team Orange
Leader: Yuri Tsukuyomi

Protag Team Black
Leader: Nozomi

Note: Once each section has a leader, the leader of said section can start the event at any time. IN ADDITION TO THAT, ONCE ALL THE TEAMS ARE FILLED UP, WE CAN ADD TWO ADDITIONAL TEAMS!
2nd Note: LEADERS CAN CHOOSE WHO AND WHAT CAN STAY IN THEIR TEAM!

The Task

X Primary Task: The Primary task of the Protags is to essentially attempt to stop Shadow Fall from seizing control of the city.

X Extra Task: Protags will most likely need to reduce damage, attempt to save lives of the innocent and do battle with the opposing forces of evil.

Rewards

X All Players: Everyone who decides to take part in this mission will be given 2,000,000 yen just for signing up and 5,000,000 yen for finishing their missions.

X Major EXP Boost: Those who are able to walk away from their selected threads may be eligible for a upgrade in their character. This can range anywhere from skills, to power advancements, to crafting new abilities and possibly tier boost.

Best Of Luck, My Dearies

Template To Join
Character: (Link to character app)
Rank: (Are they from any org? If so, name their rank. If not, just say rouge.)
Tier: (What is their tier?)
Spot: (Which team are you aiming for? And if there is a leader spot, state if you want it)
Reason: (If you have any sort of special reason for joining, feel free to put it here.)

Code:
[b][u]Template To Join[/u][/b]
[b]Character:[/b] (Link to character app)
[b]Rank:[/b] (Are they from any org? If so, name their rank. If not, just say rouge.)
[b]Tier:[/b] (What is their tier?)
[b]Spot:[/b] (Which team are you aiming for? And if there is a leader spot, state if you want it)
[b]Reason:[/b] (If you have any sort of special reason for joining, feel free to put it here.)

Last edited by [THEFROST] on Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:51 pm; edited 5 times in total

[PROTAG SIGN-UP] OPERATION B.L.O.O.D. WVMWLOu
Carter
Carter
The Game

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[PROTAG SIGN-UP] OPERATION B.L.O.O.D. Left_bar_bleue65150/100[PROTAG SIGN-UP] OPERATION B.L.O.O.D. Empty_bar_bleue  (65150/100)
Tiers:

[PROTAG SIGN-UP] OPERATION B.L.O.O.D. Empty Re: [PROTAG SIGN-UP] OPERATION B.L.O.O.D.

Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:33 pm
Template To Join
Character: (Link to character app)
Tier: 2-3 in the event, 1-5 outside
Spot: green team
Reason: just posting this cause he is already opposing the green team antags

|Death is but the first step in life|

[PROTAG SIGN-UP] OPERATION B.L.O.O.D. ZfrGue8

[PROTAG SIGN-UP] OPERATION B.L.O.O.D. EUuCTxy
Dexterity
Dexterity
Waifu War Veteran

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[PROTAG SIGN-UP] OPERATION B.L.O.O.D. Left_bar_bleue248350/500000[PROTAG SIGN-UP] OPERATION B.L.O.O.D. Empty_bar_bleue  (248350/500000)
Tiers:

[PROTAG SIGN-UP] OPERATION B.L.O.O.D. Empty Re: [PROTAG SIGN-UP] OPERATION B.L.O.O.D.

Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:38 pm
Template To Join
Character: Nozomi
Tier: 0-3+
Spot: Uh, Leader, I think. Black Team's Opposition is not really much of an organized group.
Reason: Already in the topic. Nozomi just wants to weaken Shadow Fall, even if just by a little.

[PROTAG SIGN-UP] OPERATION B.L.O.O.D. Qx494h
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[PROTAG SIGN-UP] OPERATION B.L.O.O.D. Left_bar_bleue99999/99999[PROTAG SIGN-UP] OPERATION B.L.O.O.D. Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:50 pm
[PROTAG SIGN-UP] OPERATION B.L.O.O.D. Image327
YOU TWO ARE ACCEPTED INTO YOUR NEW POSITIONS

Everything looks good to me for these two request.
I'll be approving the transfer into these groups and it's up to you to go from there.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

||Tsukuyomi||
||Tsukuyomi||
The Dark Enforcer

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[PROTAG SIGN-UP] OPERATION B.L.O.O.D. Left_bar_bleue0/0[PROTAG SIGN-UP] OPERATION B.L.O.O.D. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:10 pm
Template To Join
Character: Yuri Tsukuyomi
Tier: 0-2
Spot: Orange Leader
Reason: There would be no way Yuri could sit back watching a part of the world get decimated without trying to help in anyway he could.

[PROTAG SIGN-UP] OPERATION B.L.O.O.D. Cfxvcxvgcx_zpsfisagwqu
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:49 pm
Photobucket

ALRIGHT, HERE WE GO

Natsu
I know UHCM has not applied yet, but as it stands now? I believe Hanako is more of the brains of the operation on the Protag side in that thread. As a result, I will not approve you for leader. However, I will add you in a spot for Team Green as member.

Yuri
Yeah, Yuri totally has all the smarts, power, skills and strength in order to become leader of that operation. So, as a result, I'll be approving your position and I'll wish the best of luck in dealing with Nagato and his six deadly selves.

MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[PROTAG SIGN-UP] OPERATION B.L.O.O.D. Left_bar_bleue5/100[PROTAG SIGN-UP] OPERATION B.L.O.O.D. Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:56 pm
Template To Join
Character: Hanako Shikijou Junior
Rank: Rookie Karakura Defender (or Associate of Yayjuu and Iramasha Clan)
Tier: 0-2+
Spot: Green Team Protag Leader
Reason: She is already in the fight.

[PROTAG SIGN-UP] OPERATION B.L.O.O.D. 232?cb=20170319214106
    MaidInAmn
  • Plays as [?-?] Jiyūna Seishin
  • Roleplayer
  • Gamer
  • Writer
  • Employed Full-Time
  • Zodiac: Earth Dragon
    (Year 1988)
  • Sign: The Virgin
    (6th of September)
  • Blood Type: B-Negative
"I took roleplaying and storytelling with a live-and-let-live attitude, thus the idea of a character doing something out-of-character would add more to the character than letting it stagnate into an archetype or a character. Here: A rapid change to a character must be met with an in-the-moment conflict. Ta-da! A rule to live by!"
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:06 pm
[PROTAG SIGN-UP] OPERATION B.L.O.O.D. Image327
YE HAVE BEEN APPROVED FOR YOUR GREEN LEADER POSITION

Ho'kay, everything was already cleared by me for Hanako to be the Green Team Leader.
From that, I'll be accepting your request to become Green Team Leader and I'll update the thread soon enough.

Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[PROTAG SIGN-UP] OPERATION B.L.O.O.D. Left_bar_bleue10/100[PROTAG SIGN-UP] OPERATION B.L.O.O.D. Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:27 pm
Template To Join
Character: Xaver Chayton von Breanainn
Tier: 0-2+
Spot: Red Team Leader

Template To Join
Character: Izayoi Sakuya
Tier: 0-3+
Spot: Orange Team
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum