Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Sanba
Sanba
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ganzo-Suguira WIP Left_bar_bleue0/0Ganzo-Suguira WIP Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Ganzo-Suguira WIP Empty Ganzo-Suguira WIP

Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:26 am
Sugiura Template

General Information

Name: Ganzo
Appearance Age: 27
True Age: 412
Element: Ganzo's element is reiatsu. However it is not only mastery of reiatsu control, he has incredible speed. His guardian beast is a dual fusion, giving him to arts to levels of power. He can manipulate reaitsu in many ways as well as move at incredible speeds which gives him many other uses.

Overall Appearance

Personality: Ganzo is typically the quiet type but he has a strong sense of justice. He doesnt like fighting much, but if he feels something is wrong he will step in. Ganzo will not interact with someone unless he knows them well or if they come to him. He is not cold, he will be friendly, but that is only because he gives everyone a chance to impress him enough to be friends.
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Height: 6'1
Weight: 171 pounds

Natural Abilities

Guardian Beast

Sacred Weapon: Ganzo has a glove. It isn't visible unless he summons it to his hand, and he does not need to say anything to summon it. Once it is on his hand, he has a mastery over reiatsu control. When using his power his glove lights up with a purple energy. Also when he summons this glove, he gains greater ability over speed. He can move faster than shunpo. He has not crossed paths with anyone faster then him. His speed often creates a personal dilemma for himself. He uses his speed to kill rather then his reiatsu powers.

Guardian Beast:
Spoiler:

Guardian Beast's World:
Spoiler:

Techinques: This is where you post what your guardian beast allows you to do, whether it be elemental or spiritual. Each guardian beast holds a power over a certain element or something you can control.

Magic:
Spoiler:

Guardian Beast Unsealed

Joushou:("Ascending") Joushou is the first stage of a Suguira's power. This is like their Shikai. It is only tapping into a small percentage of their power, exactly 25%. It is mainly the form that they dream of, and it is up to the Guardian beast to decide if the wish is to be granted or not.

Zenou: ("Almighty") This form is their version of Bankai. This takes many years to learn, and then many many more to perfect. This is only tapping into 50% of their power. Their speed, strength, stamina, and durability increases quite a bit.

Kyuu Kyou:("Ultimate") The final stage of a Suguira's power. This is 100% of their power, and their soul. Their abilities are increased substantially, and most of the time Kyuu Kyou is forbidden to be released. Few have mastered it, for it is so taxing to release it. It is manifested as the true form of one's soul.

History/Roleplay Sample

Character Background:
Roleplay Sample:
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ganzo-Suguira WIP Left_bar_bleue7380/100Ganzo-Suguira WIP Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Ganzo-Suguira WIP Empty Re: Ganzo-Suguira WIP

Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:13 am
Alright, I will be judging your app when it's done. Until then, I will be pointing out what needs to be changed. Immediately I noticed that you have reitsu mastery at only age 412. IMO, I would think you would need to be around 5000 for the prowess you describe. Also you cannot be the fastest, nor can you move faster than shunpo. Also Suguiras can use only up to level 40, and I doubt you've got control that far, since you'd probably need to be around 8000 for that kind of power.

Tsubine's Character List
Sanba
Sanba
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:27 am
Thank you, I will take that into consideration for when I finish but please let me finish. This is still WIP because im undecided on what it is my character will be like. I've changed it three times..
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ganzo-Suguira WIP Left_bar_bleue7380/100Ganzo-Suguira WIP Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:46 pm
You've had two months to finish this, denied.

Tsubine's Character List
Ræn
Ræn
Pimp Cloak

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:56 pm
Archived

Smiley face
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum