Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Arashi
Arashi
Starter Member

A random spar?  Empty A random spar?

Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:15 pm
Eh, it was a pretty morning here in Soul Society. Ara woke up just after dawn, and felt like it was the time to head out and meet his captain, as well as his other division members. He was a Shinigami now, and should know his teammates well. Arashi just got in the Seiretei, and was making his way through the labyrinth of corridors and walls through which Ara could hardly make his way through.

Uhm... If I remember right... I should go right here? Then left there? And then straight again? Or maybe left, straight and right? No, wait, left... Arashi was confused, as he was, well, lost as a kitten in a big city. So, he just kept wandering around and hoping that he would see somebody he could ask for directions. Before long, he passed next to the 11th Divison's barracks, but didn't pay much attention to it. It's a pretty good day...

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Arashi
Arashi
Starter Member

A random spar?  Empty Re: A random spar?

Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:32 am
Arashi saw a man, a Shinigami as well. He had black spiky hair, and was definitely taller than Ara. He had a pretty damn giant Zanoukto, which was resting on his shoulder as he approached Ara, and spoke.

"Hey there! Im Zack Fair, the fifth seat of Division 11. I take it you're here for the sparring match? Let's begin immediately."

What? Sparring match? Why would I be here for a sparring match? Arashi had a rather confused look on his face, before he decided that he would take the Shinigami on. I mean, what's a better way of training than sparring? So, Ara spoke.

"Yeah, sure. My name's Arashi by the way, nice to meet you."

Arashi would stretch out his hand to handshake with Zack, before leaping back about two or three meters, drawing his Zanpukto in mid-air. He would look into his opponent's eyes, and made sure he was looking at him before nodding; giving a signal that he is fully prepared.

Arashi
Arashi
Starter Member

Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:25 pm
Zack charged at Ara, and swung his sword at Ara in a vertical manner. From the weight and size of the sword, and the apperant strength of the swing, Arashi could tell his opponent was probably a fearsome one. He took his stance, widening his legs apart a bit, and prepared his knees to absorb the force of the attack. His Zanpukto was wielded by a dual grip, that would help in his defense. A loud clash was heard when their swords collided, and it appeared so that Zack had the advantage; he was slightly overpowering Ara's defense.

Time to act. The moment after the clash, Ara instantly let go of the blade with his left hand, and pointed the palm at Zack as he shouted as loud as he could. He could feel being overpowered by the blade, but this would clear things up; Ara also noticed his opponent doing something with his hand. Whatever it was it was too late.

"Sho!"

He would release a strong gust of Reaitsu from his hand, that would push his opponent back by at least a meter to two, if not more. If the shockwave hit (which was extremely likely at the point-blank range) Arashi would immediately use the distance between them in his advantage. Five swings, as fast and swift as Ara could manage, performed with both of his arms. the slices weren't aimed at Zack of course, as he was too far away. To him it would look like they were aimed at thin air, until he found out what came out of them that is.

The tip of Ara's Zanpukto had Reaitsu in it, and left a trail of chain with each swing. After the quick swing would be over, the 2-3 meter long chain made from strong black metal would launch towards Zack in full speed and force, in order to wrap around him and immobilize him effectively. Five of those chains would be launched with great swiftness, and seeing all of them being dodged at this range and speed would truly be a sight to behold. If all went well, Ara would try and approach his opponent while running and attempt a diagonal swing, right to left, down to up; it was the direction opposite of Zack's Zanpukto holding arm, so even if he could block the block would be weaker.

Arashi
Arashi
Starter Member

Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:50 am
OOC: I believe that you RP-ed like I launched the chains like "spears". The chains were thrown at you like this, the blades were at the far end of the chains; you shouldn't be able to even reach them with your sword, and they wouldn't even touch you. Please PM me, or talk to me in the CB. I'll edit my post when we talk.

Post I Started:

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum