Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Sinpoder
The Hellknight

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Power Upgrades From Mana Left_bar_bleue10/100Power Upgrades From Mana Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Power Upgrades From Mana Empty Power Upgrades From Mana

Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:31 pm
Name Of Character: Michael Asthavon
Link To Character Profile: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t8367-michael-asthavon-1-3danava
Reasons For Upgrading: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t8811-a-fright-in-the-night-royal-ghouls-and-knights-come-to-life-royal-asthavon-shadow-fall-or-those-whom-are-related-to-mana-only
What Are You Upgrading:
Blood Regeneration:
Due to some injections of Mana's energy, Michael's regenerative ability has gone though massive leaps and bounds and due to some combining of the abilities Michael's ability has gone to the point that he can mimic Mana's regenerative ability nearly to the T, if not in some cases much better then she can. While Mana does her regeneration off only the energy around her, and within her, Michael due to his Danava nature over blood can do the same thing that Mana can but with blood instead of energy. This allows Michael to be decapitated, de-limped and cut in half or even completely destroyed and as long as Michael has blood around him he can use that very blood to reform himself and come back with no damage, though this does remove the blood from the area preventing him from using it again. This also allows Michael to use his own blood, to do the same thing if there is no other blood around him, or it is not enough to fully regenerate whatever body part he lost. The same weaknesses of Mana's regeneration apply to Michael's, if he doesn't have enough blood to re-create his body then he is forced to use his own energy to do it much like Mana but at a much higher cost, as he is not as well adept at doing this as she is and doesn't have nearly as much energy as she does. It is also worth noting that even if Michael uses outside blood to regenerate, his body gradually started to be worn down and eventually will fall to being 'normal' again and be open to mortal attacks again that would have affected him before. This ability can only really be used once or twice when it comes to major organ damage, such as the brain damage, due to the amount of blood and energy it would take to recreate a fully functioning brain as Michael has no experience in efficiently recreating one. Michael is also able to survive decapitation now, though it does cost less energy then recreating his brain due to the fact that all he has to do is reconnect the nerves properly.

Metaphysical Defense:
Mana's energy runs deep inside of Michael, so much so that even her Metaphysical protection has slowly rubbed off on Michael. This allows Michael to 'resist' or nullify some Supernatural based attacks and other phenom that deal with magic, reality bending, special powers and things of this nature. While Michael's ability is not anywhere near Mana's, it does allow Michael to do similar things that Mana is able to do, such as reducing the effectiveness of spiritual based attacks. " Meaning, if one were to try to make Mana combust from the inside out, she could reduce that effect to only making it feels as if her insides were on fire; rather than actually exploding. Or, for another example, if one were to shoot off a cero blast at her; Mana could use this Akuma Kyodo in order to reduce the effectiveness of its energy in order to leave only minor burns or scrapes to her body on average when something of this caliber of attack is used against her. In fact, even if one were to shoot a Cero Osucas at her, it still might not have a lasting effect because energy is rather easy for her to null and it's rare someone can even summon enough power to equal her in power for it to phase through these defenses. " (Frost, Mana Bio)

Michael of course cannot stop a Cero Ocucas with this ability as of yet, but that might be something he is capable of doing in the future.

Death Energy Stuff

DE Class: TBD by Frost or someone else that knows something about DE class stuff

DE Powers: Once Reiastu destorying system gets approved, this is going to be my DE power.

DE Control
  • Semi-Immortal Capacity: Adept
  • Breakdown Skill: Advanced
  • Necromancy Strength: Beginner
  • DE Barrier: Advanced

Any Extra Notes: I think that is everything
Approved By: (ONLY THE PERSON WHO APPROVES THE UPGRADE WILL PUT THIS HERE! WE WILL EDIT YOUR POST AND ADD OUT NAME HERE!)

Last edited by Sinpoder on Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Sinpoder
The Hellknight

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Power Upgrades From Mana Left_bar_bleue10/100Power Upgrades From Mana Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Power Upgrades From Mana Empty Re: Power Upgrades From Mana

Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:11 pm
I was told to make that by Frost, or rather i should say that it was Frost's idea for Michael and I went with it... if Michael can't do that right now, I am totally fine with that.. the only thing I want right now is the Metaphysical defense and the DE.... and my Breakdown system that has yet to get the green light from Frost, which i understand due to him being a very busy man with his new job and what not.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum